LIZ hangs with Paris and Prince MERGED

2300jacksonst

Proud Member
Looking well after having heart surgery earlier this month, Elizabeth Taylor went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Los Angeles -- along with two of Michael Jackson's kids, Paris and Prince.

It looks like their cousins are with them too. Also isn't it Prince 2 (Blanket) and not Prince, as his hair his black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: LIZ hangs with Paris and Prince

So great seeing LIZ with MJ's kids still. Michael would be soooo happy.

Great for Liz and kids,that they spend some time together :)
Mike would be happy for that

Is that not Blanket? I know it says Prince, but he has blond hair and lighter skin tone.

prince's hair is brown now really, and with it being wet since they are on a water ride, it definitely would look brown. i'm thinking that's prince, not blanket..and besides, blanket is younger/smaller

Aww thats great to hear they need someone like Liz
but wheres little Blanket? :(

Grandma probably thought Blanket's too young to go - which he is.

I don't know if you've ever been to a Halloween night at Universal, it's is SCARY AS F***.

I'm a grown-azz woman & even I can't bring myself to go to one.

Or maybe Blanket wasn't feeling too good? The flu's going round in the US eveywhere.

LOVE MY MJ3 NIECE & NEPHEWS & Auntie Liz!!!!

Grace is there.

And I'm sooo glad that they kids had fun!

Is that not Blanket? I know it says Prince, but he has blond hair and lighter skin tone.

Blanket's real name I think is Prince Michael the 3rd if I'm right. I'm pretty sure of that anyway. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope.. and Prince has brown hair (it looks wet in the photo.. they're on a water ride).

That is definitely Prince and Paris on the photos, not Blanket, and he is called Prince Michael II not III.

This was a translation from an article saying all three were there?:

Children of Michael Jackson, Prince, Paris and Blanket, had been photographed in this monday (12), when they left the house of Elizabeth Taylor, in Los Angeles, with the driver and the nanny, Grace Rwaramba. The children had been to visit the actress, who was much friend of popstar and passed recently for a surgery in the heart. When perceiving the presence of paparazzi, the trio lowered (ducked down) in the car to prevent the clicks

One of titos sons said it was sunday though, not monday.

This is very lovely news :)

Paris looks like shes being so considerate and sweet to Liz, bless her.

Last edited:

Aww I saw this too! So sweet!
It's great to see that Liz is doing well and that the children are happy.

Blanket's real name I think is Prince Michael the 3rd if I'm right. I'm pretty sure of that anyway. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Blanket= Prince Michael II
"Prince"=Michael Joseph Jr.

I am so happy to see that these children are having a good time again...I am also happy to see them spending time with Liz....Michael would be so happy.

Aww that's so sweet.
Yeah I'm sure Michael would love to see Liz spending time with the kids.

Liz:huggy:
Paris :heart::huggy:
Prince:huggy:

I bet Liz has always been like a mother to them - her and Michael were so close so they'd obviously have a special bond too. It's great to see them out together :D

blanka is TOO young for that stuff. plus, it was prolly past his bedtime and he too short. y take someone somewhere and make them watch u have fun? lol but im glad liz is doing well

Could someone post a link? It's not working for me

Probably took the link down because of the rules can someone tell us where to go?

That's so nice to see!

I hope Elizabeth and the kids had a good time...

I love them both.

If you go on www.theinsider.com and search for 'elizabeth taylor', it's the first one that comes up.

That's so sweet. Liz was always so loyal, and afterall she's the godmother.

Back