New interview with Randy Phillips

Interesting. He also talked about Joe that he wanted to control Michael!

Thanks for sharing

Isn't it amazing that they use his material - rehearsal footage that michael has paid for - and make big bucks out of it? Not to mention that sony too is earning good money with that movie now

Isn't it amazing that they use his material - rehearsal footage that michael has paid for - and make big bucks out of it? Not to mention that sony too is earning good money with that movie now

the filming crew were MJ's idea and request, but the crew was paid from the tour's budget i.e. AEG paid them.

Sony is making money, AEG is making money AND the estate will be able to get out of debt. The latter is the most important to me. I don't think about the other two...and don't care.

this is guy is very smart.

thanx 4 sharing.

I feel that Randy is not very genuine and you can tell. Not like Kenny Ortega who speaks from his heart about Michael. Randy made his first interview since Michael died with Sky TV and he changed his voice suddenly when asked about the money they will make from the movie, he is just a fake.

All the chain events really bother me. I only see Randy Phillips as a business venture and not really a friend.
If Joe Jackson wouldn't messed over MJ so, he probably would have trusted him more and the family would have been closer. They would have been able to keep a closer eye on Michael. In my opinion, It was always about the next business venture we can get Michael involved in and they probably use his mother to influence him to go along with a lot of things he did not want to do. That as my take on the statement Randy P. made about Joe and the fam.

that was the painful truth , that many still refuse to acknowledge , their greed made mj run away from them. EVERYONE in that family was greedy , I mean everyone with no exception .

It's very interesting.. I keep believing that part about Joe.
I also think that Michael would not want us to see rehearsals since he's a perfectionnist.. but it' ALL we got now!

Back