The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Kane

Proud Member
All discussion and thoughts pertaining to the Hoax 'theory' can go in here. :)

Please feel free to voice your opinions of the Hoax theory Pro or Con in this thread, but no personal attacks on members who don't hold your view. MJJC allows this discussion in our controversy forum for fans who wish to discuss it. but please note: MJJC out of respect for Michael and his children does not officially subscribe to the death hoax theory in any way. ~ Admin / MJJC

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The hoax site...

I don't think that it's sick or offensive. I just think it's sad. People who believe MJ is still alive are living in a bizarre state of denial, that will only result in postponed and prolonged grief when they come to the realization that Michael is in fact dead. They are really only hurting themselves to believe that. No one has to read or watch their stuff if they don't want to.

I don't think that it's sick or offensive. I just think it's sad. People who believe MJ is still alive are living in a bizarre state of denial, that will only result in postponed and prolonged grief when they come to the realization that Michael is in fact dead. They are really only hurting themselves to believe that. No one has to read or watch their stuff if they don't want to.

Agreed!

I Know MJ would not hurt his fans by faking his death, and I know his family would never go along with such a stunt. And he would not put his kids through that.

People need to face reality. It's sad, but he is gone.

If one does not want to watch the videos, don't watch, and stay away from such sites.

Freedom of speech is sometimes hard to bear and annoying. I agree that these folks are in major denial and wish they could accept reality and move on. If their presence/existence offends you (or anyone else) don't go near their stuff. Easy enough to avoid them.

Everyone copes differently and this is their way (well aside from the conspiracy devotees that hop from conspiracy to conspiracy). They will experience a major let down eventually and for that, I feel very sorry for them. Acceptance denied just postpones the inevitable.

-DAH

Some hoax websites are pretty expansive projects. I wonder if somebody supports them. Maybe somebody wants fans to think that MJ was not killed and he faked his death? I think all of it is very destructive.

I will try to explain my point of view....you can call me crazy, but sometimes I find comfort in those theories.I love MJ so much and for so long...he was allways in my life.I have trouble dealing with pain.And I wish he is alive, of course.When I think about those things...it just makes me feel better imagining him live and well somewhere.
That"s just my way. In time, I will except the truth.

I will try to explain my point of view....you can call me crazy, but sometimes I find comfort in those theories.I love MJ so much and for so long...he was allways in my life.I have trouble dealing with pain.And I wish he is alive, of course.When I think about those things...it just makes me feel better imagining him live and well somewhere.

Your comfort doesn’t help to get justice for MJ on this Earth. It is very destructive way of thinking. Fans cannot live in the dream till ppl who killed Michael not in prison. I understand you pain, but please be realistic.

Your comfort doesn’t help to get justice for MJ on this Earth. It is very destructive way of thinking. Fans cannot live in the dream till ppl who killed Michael not in prison. I understand you pain, but please be realistic.

Obviously you did not understand me. There is nothing more in this world I want; those evil people that hurted Michael should pay. A LOT of ppl who have hurt Michael so much are living like nothing happened. All those horrible acusations...the trial..and so on.
And besides, I have a right to my own feelings and hopes. I said it"s my way of dealing with the pain sometimes.
For example, if you said that you belive that Michael is alive....who am I to judge you ?
If there is something I could do to help put his killers in prison for life, belive me, I would.

It's not sick or offensive if these people generally believe this..Denial is actually one of the most commen stages of grief...They are not trying to be sick or twisted...They just want to hang on what little hope they have...We can't judge them on that..

Some hoax websites are pretty expansive projects. I wonder if somebody supports them. Maybe somebody wants fans to think that MJ was not killed and he faked his death? I think all of it is very destructive.

ur right. They are hiding the truth. We all know MJ was KILLED but his fans don’t give damn about it and yet those fans are always busy bashing mj's family and i hate that.

To be honest with you some fans are even calling katherine jackson a gold digger. It upsets me a lot. After all she gave birth to him. How dare they?!

Just food for thought - - - - remember how the tabloids lied so much about Dear Sweet Michael..... wouldn't Michael want all of us to look at everything with an open mind - to see the material and then make a judgement based on our own mind - using our eyes, ears and mind... don't just sit like a potato and take in what it told to us in the written press and on the television/radios.... check it out and then make your opinon from there. Not trying to upset anyone - because we are all entitle to our own opinions on everything - but just thought MJ would want us to make our own decision based on investigating ourselves.... thanks for reading.

Just food for thought - - - - remember how the tabloids lied so much about Dear Sweet Michael..... wouldn't Michael want all of us to look at everything with an open mind - to see the material and then make a judgement based on our own mind - using our eyes, ears and mind... don't just sit like a potato and take in what it told to us in the written press and on the television/radios.... check it out and then make your opinon from there. Not trying to upset anyone - because we are all entitle to our own opinions on everything - but just thought MJ would want us to make our own decision based on investigating ourselves.... thanks for reading.

Yep I really agree!

I understand how you feel. I feel very similar myself.

I have been to youtube and seen what is out there. I am 46 years old - grown enough to make logical conclusions from things I see and Hear. I have seen enough on videos from television camera to question everything about his death.

Starting from the 911 call, the helicopter ride to coronors office, chief of police retires 8/5 effective 10/30?, no officials really speaking about anything. Death certificate says for Michael Joseph Jackson - in court his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson? both should be the same! Too many questions, so few anwers - so until I am convinced otherwise - I think there is a possiblity he is still alive.

I don't think I am crazy or living in denial - living in confusion yes.... I don't think they are crazy for thinking he is dead - we just have a difference of opinion and I think MJ would want us to get to the truth w/o pointing fingers and making fun of eachother. We all need to support eachother through this no matter what our belief is... I hope that helps... I am writing out of love for you - you are part of this huge family of MJ fans.....

i understand how you feel. I feel very similar myself.

I have been to youtube and seen what is out there. I am 46 years old - grown enough to make logical conclusions from things i see and hear. I have seen enough on videos from television camera to question everything about his death.

Starting from the 911 call, the helicopter ride to coronors office, chief of police retires 8/5 effective 10/30?, no officials really speaking about anything. Death certificate says for michael joseph jackson - in court his legal name is michael joe jackson? Both should be the same! Too many questions, so few anwers - so until i am convinced otherwise - i think there is a possiblity he is still alive.

I don't think i am crazy or living in denial - living in confusion yes.... I don't think they are crazy for thinking he is dead - we just have a difference of opinion and i think mj would want us to get to the truth w/o pointing fingers and making fun of eachother. We all need to support eachother through this no matter what our belief is... I hope that helps... I am writing out of love for you - you are part of this huge family of mj fans.....
Amen!

I have been to youtube and seen what is out there. I am 46 years old - grown enough to make logical conclusions from things I see and Hear. I have seen enough on videos from television camera to question everything about his death.

Starting from the 911 call, the helicopter ride to coronors office, chief of police retires 8/5 effective 10/30?, no officials really speaking about anything. Death certificate says for Michael Joseph Jackson - in court his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson? both should be the same! Too many questions, so few anwers - so until I am convinced otherwise - I think there is a possiblity he is still alive.

I don't think I am crazy or living in denial - living in confusion yes.... I don't think they are crazy for thinking he is dead - we just have a difference of opinion and I think MJ would want us to get to the truth w/o pointing fingers and making fun of eachother. We all need to support eachother through this no matter what our belief is... I hope that helps... I am writing out of love for you - you are part of this huge family of MJ fans.....
Yes. Yes, exactly! I can accept that he's dead, but I'm open to the thought that he may be alive. It's all very confusing.

In either case, I just hope he is at peace.

I have to say I am not 100% convinced either way... Like someone else said to many questions too few answers... However, I will say this. As much as I loved Michael, and still do. He does not owe anyone anything... esp. his fans. He gave his entire life to his fans and if he did decide he had to do something different for whatever reason... than God Bless him and I wish him all the peace and happiness in the world. God knows he deserves it.

I understand what you mean, about finding comfort. Its like your brain knows that his gone but your heart wants to believe his alive. I also find some sort of a comfort and it helps to feel a little better. But when reality strikes, baam it hurts more knowing that his really dead.

ur right. They are hiding the truth. We all know MJ was KILLED but his fans don’t give damn about it and yet those fans are always busy bashing mj's family and i hate that.

To be honest with you some fans are even calling katherine jackson a gold digger. It upsets me a lot. After all she gave birth to him. How dare they?!

100% agree. What some fans do looks silly. We have to focus on different things and different ppl , not on family members.

The reason why I'm still entertaining this hoax death issue is because up to now....there are no definite news or update of MJ's death...........

It was said to be a HOMECIDE...but is anyone doing anything about it? I never heard anyone being accused or being held accountable ..........no arrest or investigation.....as if his DEATH simply doesn't matter anymore......which really hurts me most above all things.....

If he was killed or there were negligence made by someone.......He NEEDS JUSTICE too like any other American citizen........but sadly if there are investigations at all....It's not being shared with the public or being reported........

That's why for me.......believing that his DEATH is a HOAX....is somewhat more comforting to think and imagine that somewhere somehow MJ is doing OK and having a peaceful life that he truly deserves.......than nothing is going on with his HOMECIDE case...if there's any.....

bullshit:/ I would do anything to bring him back, but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. They have to accept that instead of closing in their little imagined worlds...

Youre not living in denial , denial is a river in Egypt :better:

I want to leave my oppinion here too...

Facts :
1: We have 1000 different story´s so far about what happend...
2: PPl go into hidding every day around the world for some personal reasons..
3: To me he dont look sick up to his "death" If he was on sleeping-whatever drugs he could NOT dance and sing like he did !
4: If he knew someone was going after his life in any way.. would he really accept a knockout with sleeping whatever-drugs so they could go kill him for free ??

Please...... If some PPL wants to believe he was so smart that he went in hidding to safe his own life...
So let them believe that !!

Witch oppinion is the right one.... ? They DONT believe what they believe to hurt anyone or dirt anyone...

We all have diffrerent ways to deal with this whole case right !!

Dont judge other ppl for what they feel or believe... :)

I really have NO idea what to believe anymore. I can see how these theories are believed and spread with the amount of unanswered questions and inconsistent information.

PPl Deal with this whole case in different ways ! NO one believe things to hurt anyone or dirt anyone....

Think about this:

1: PPl go in hidding around the world every day for some reasons.. Why not MJ? He have the breain to do it ! Maybe to safe his own life ? ( Much more important than his fans feelings )
2: If he feared for his life.. would he let anyone give him a sleep-drugs nockout ?? so they could go kill him for free?? ( sorry that makes no sence to me )
3: If he was on sleeping-whatever-drugs... he couldnt dance and sing like he did..! Everyone who have been through surgery knows you are pretty tired for days after!

I could go on here... but i wont...
I just wanna say - let ppl believe what they want as long they dont hurt others ! And let them deal with the whole thing in their way... :)

100% agree. What some fans do looks silly. We have to focus on different things and different ppl , not on family members.

True, We all here to find out the truth. Some fans are deluded to think that mj still alive! Trust me, he didn’t faked his death, he was brutally murdered.

I love mj with all my heart and I wished and prayed to God that he is still alive, but he’s not.

I live in confusion. I feel that I havent got enough questions proper answered and when we have more questions and not enough answers many turn into other alternatives, one being Michael is still alive. Some people question that the movie This is It was planned since long before and that this was Michaels supposedly film-making and all that film-stuff he has been talking about wanting to pioneer and make people go 'whoah' when they leave a theatre.

I dont know what to know. Michael always told us to have open minds and not always believe what the media wrote. I was sceptical the first time I heard TMZ reported his death. Ive always been sceptical of TMZ and all tabloids and as far as Im concerned I have stopped grieving at this point because all his confusion and speculation people talk about is really confusing my grieving process. I almost feel like a robot without feelings at the moment because I dont know what or who to listen to anymore.

I am an emotional rollercoaster and I want people to not tell me what to think and what to believe because that confuses me even more. Everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they choose to believe and I dont think its right to call anyone bizarre or living in denial. We all deal with announced deaths differently and we should respect how one another chooses to cope with it. Some people may begin investigating the crime that was committed, others might want to speculate on the so called hidden messages and others choose to close in on themselves and become very depressed and suicidal.

I chose to be open minded. Michael will always be alive in my heart no matter where he is and I dont want to believe in just ONE thing. At least not til I find my reliable answers and so far little has been shown and Murray hasnt even been arrested yet.

Like I said, there are far more questions than answers.

I agree with this

Edit...

Last edited:
Back