Page 415 of 415 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6220

Thread: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    I’d like to add – and excuse my making another post for this – that I’m actually quite interested in discussing the facts around the homicide. I’m slowly working my way through all those CM trial videos, and after that I’ll look into the AEG trial as well. So, if there are unanswered questions or inconsistencies, I’m absolutely open to talking about those. But certainly not in any way that involves any “hoax theory”.

And I think that, when we keep telling people in regards to the CSA allegations to not believe the tabloids and look into the court transcripts and FBI files instead, we should do the same in this case. Meaning, analyze the facts as presented in the trial and other credible sources. Dr Oz is not a credible source for anything.
    I doubt anyone researched through Dr Oz lol. This thread is about nuances that were noticed in the regular reporting with the exception of things some call a “hoax” which everyone here is offended by All that crazy stuff — including the fat guy etc.
    One reason this thread got started is because unfortunately sone aspects look like a ruse of sorts IN SOME WAYS (“red herrings” of sorts) because of the “comedy of errors” mistakes throughout the entire homicide.

They won’t take the word “hoax” out though so we are burdened with having to remove the word from our stream of awareness when we discuss or at least we should but it’s getting to neither here nor there at this point.

I have a personal aversion to “messy” and with the thread title as-is it will attract a LOT of that in amid the discussion of the nuances so as I’m passing through I’m giving my opinion on it.. If the questions you see posted don’t make sense to you, this thread probably won’t help you very much if at all.

This thread gets less activity because it of course ends up being “messy”.

I think a lot of people wonder why it’s here but since it is, we check in here now and then.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 480 Posts

Default Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Quote Originally Posted by SoS View Post
    I think the biggest oddity to me is Murray stating on Dr Oz that when he came back in the room it wasn’t the same person laying there (that’s odd) the oddest thing of all being that Dr Oz didn’t ask him what the sam hill he meant by that.

Any theories?

He meant to say position, not person.
    That's pretty clear when you listen to the full segment of the interview, starting here at 11:50

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x67qcp8

But of course, anyone looking for hoax-confirmations will jump on that, ignoring the context.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,078 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    That's pretty clear when you listen to the full segment of the interview, starting here at 11:50

But of course, anyone looking for hoax-confirmations will jump on that, ignoring the context.
    Thank you!

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,078 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SoS View Post
    I doubt anyone researched through Dr Oz lol. This thread is about nuances that were noticed in the regular reporting with the exception of things some call a “hoax” which everyone here is offended by All that crazy stuff — including the fat guy etc.
    One reason this thread got started is because unfortunately sone aspects look like a ruse of sorts IN SOME WAYS (“red herrings” of sorts) because of the “comedy of errors” mistakes throughout the entire homicide.

They won’t take the word “hoax” out though so we are burdened with having to remove the word from our stream of awareness when we discuss or at least we should but it’s getting to neither here nor there at this point.

I have a personal aversion to “messy” and with the thread title as-is it will attract a LOT of that in amid the discussion of the nuances so as I’m passing through I’m giving my opinion on it.. If the questions you see posted don’t make sense to you, this thread probably won’t help you very much if at all.

This thread gets less activity because it of course ends up being “messy”.

I think a lot of people wonder why it’s here but since it is, we check in here now and then.
    I really don't understand why you keep objecting to "Hoax Theory" being in the title. People who want to point out inconsistencies and things in general which, in their opinion, "don't add up" usually believe that Michael is not dead, but instead faked his death and is living somewhere, happy and well. Hence the term, "death hoax", or "hoax theory". An example, upthread was the questioning of why Murray didn't appear to know how to do CPR and why he didn't put Michael on the floor, etc. That questioning invariably comes from people who believe that Murray wasn't doing proper CPR because Michael wasn't dead, Murray was in on the hoax and he was helping Michael to escape later, by absconding from the ambulance, or doing a body switch in the helicopter and so forth. Similarly, someone asking why "alleged victim" was a term used in the jury verdict in Murray's trial (also upthread) are usually asking that, because they think it means that Michael wasn't a victim, because he wasn't dead. It's never just about an anomaly - for them, it leads them to their underlying belief that he is alive - all things, no matter what they are, point to that, in their eyes. Believe me....I have seen it ALL, since 2009.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 Times in 477 Posts

The title of this thread is fine. It's people entertaining the notion that Michael faked his death, thus a death hoax. If you think that any so-called "oddities" or "inconsistencies" could hold weight, that is what you are doing — engaging in the possibility of a hoax.

I'm not actually interested in participating in this abominable thread, so this will be my last post, aside from any required moderation.

Firstly, I've already explained why everything was "alleged" — they're not doubting that he died on that date, but it's whether he was killed/a crime was committed on that date, which also makes the date "alleged".
    Secondly, the 911 operator was either not properly trained or just made a bad choice. There's nothing weird about that either. Unfortunately it's something that happens sometimes.
    Third, I assume you're talking about the ambulance photo, since that was on the front pages everywhere. The photo was taken quickly through a darkened window of a moving vehicle. It would be more weird if it hadn't been edited.
    And finally, given that Murray is a liar who spewed all kinds of crap to try and save himself, I don't see why you would take anything that came out of his mouth seriously.

I have consumed hundreds of hours of true crime content over the years. I watched the Murray murder trial and there were no red flags to me.
    When people fake their death they have to do it in a way that involves the least amount of involvement by others as possible. Even if you disregard Michael's own family, you have the paramedics, doctors and nurses, coroners, funeral directors, bodyguards, and apparently lawyers — given you think the phrasing in the trial is dodgy. All of those people can't have been involved. That is US government level of control and resource. So ruling that out means there would have to have been a dead body conveniently on hand that looked exactly like Michael and unless the body was identical to Michael even down to the health conditions and scars he had, then the coroners had to at least have been in on it. How likely do you think any of that is? It's so ridiculous, it's like the fake Paul McCartney conspiracy theory.

There were literally photos of Michael's dead body. How anyone can not only disregard their sense of reason but also look at those photos and still think this isn't reality is just insane to me, and very sad. But hey, that's just me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,261 Posts

OK, looks like this new discussion aims at speculating about an actual hoax in one form or another after all. Then I’m out as well. That’s disrespectful.

If anyone’s looking to talk about questions or facts that they think haven’t been properly addressed in the CM and AEG trials, that I’d be interested to talk about. But a couple of hours into the CM trial videos, I must say, it all looks pretty straightforward to me. The only question I really have so far is why CM was released after only 2 years when he never showed any sign of remorse.

But again, hoax theories are a clear nope from me.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    I really don't understand why you keep objecting to "Hoax Theory" being in the title. People who want to point out inconsistencies and things in general which, in their opinion, "don't add up" usually believe that Michael is not dead, but instead faked his death and is living somewhere, happy and well. Hence the term, "death hoax", or "hoax theory". An example, upthread was the questioning of why Murray didn't appear to know how to do CPR and why he didn't put Michael on the floor, etc. That questioning invariably comes from people who believe that Murray wasn't doing proper CPR because Michael wasn't dead, Murray was in on the hoax and he was helping Michael to escape later, by absconding from the ambulance, or doing a body switch in the helicopter and so forth. Similarly, someone asking why "alleged victim" was a term used in the jury verdict in Murray's trial (also upthread) are usually asking that, because they think it means that Michael wasn't a victim, because he wasn't dead. It's never just about an anomaly - for them, it leads them to their underlying belief that he is alive - all things, no matter what they are, point to that, in their eyes. Believe me....I have seen it ALL, since 2009.
    Well, even Jermaine and La Toya fueled all of this.... so... come on, we have to discuss this - the security cameras were not recording... - and La Toya especially has said the weirdest things... it's a fact she has....
    heal the world

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post

Thank you for this rational explanation.

THIS is ALL I am looking for when I come to this thread.

1 down 99 to go.
    Thanks again . A LOT of fans do not know this.

It didn’t occur to me to slow down and listen again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SoS For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mysterygirl7 View Post
    Well, even Jermaine and La Toya fueled all of this.... so... come on, we have to discuss this - the security cameras were not recording... - and La Toya especially has said the weirdest things... it's a fact she has....
    Excellent questions.

What could Latoya have meant by, “it’s all an illusion- watch the Illisionist”?

What did Joe mean by “there’s more”

What did Jermaine mean by, “this is not it”

Rebbe, Jermaine, Latoya and others have said that “more” will come out eluding to a “conspiracy “

Why did Latoya say that RP was in the house that night”?

Why did they grill Paris about Grace in MJ’s bed if Grace wasn’t even around?

What makes questions like these cause people to say, “he died let him go”?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    Re bolded

2 reasons

Because of the connotation of the word, “hoax” and the definition:

hoax
    /hōks/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a humorous or malicious deception.

And because it offends a LOT of fans.

They say it over and over and over and over...”MJ would never...”
    Last edited by SoS; 03-08-2020 at 02:18 AM.