Page 1 of 411 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

All discussion and thoughts pertaining to the Hoax 'theory' can go in here.

Please feel free to voice your opinions of the Hoax theory Pro or Con in this thread, but no personal attacks on members who don't hold your view. MJJC allows this discussion in our controversy forum for fans who wish to discuss it. but please note: MJJC out of respect for Michael and his children does not officially subscribe to the death hoax theory in any way. ~ Admin / MJJC
    Last edited by Mikky Dee; 19-02-2018 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Formatting

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kane For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: The hoax site...

I don't think that it's sick or offensive. I just think it's sad. People who believe MJ is still alive are living in a bizarre state of denial, that will only result in postponed and prolonged grief when they come to the realization that Michael is in fact dead. They are really only hurting themselves to believe that. No one has to read or watch their stuff if they don't want to.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinaG For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 1.2%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TinaG View Post
    I don't think that it's sick or offensive. I just think it's sad. People who believe MJ is still alive are living in a bizarre state of denial, that will only result in postponed and prolonged grief when they come to the realization that Michael is in fact dead. They are really only hurting themselves to believe that. No one has to read or watch their stuff if they don't want to.
    Agreed!

I Know MJ would not hurt his fans by faking his death, and I know his family would never go along with such a stunt. And he would not put his kids through that.

People need to face reality. It's sad, but he is gone.

If one does not want to watch the videos, don't watch, and stay away from such sites.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth_Song1 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Freedom of speech is sometimes hard to bear and annoying. I agree that these folks are in major denial and wish they could accept reality and move on. If their presence/existence offends you (or anyone else) don't go near their stuff. Easy enough to avoid them.

Everyone copes differently and this is their way (well aside from the conspiracy devotees that hop from conspiracy to conspiracy). They will experience a major let down eventually and for that, I feel very sorry for them. Acceptance denied just postpones the inevitable.

-DAH

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DieAlteHexe For This Useful Post:

Asedora

Some hoax websites are pretty expansive projects. I wonder if somebody supports them. Maybe somebody wants fans to think that MJ was not killed and he faked his death? I think all of it is very destructive.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

I will try to explain my point of view....you can call me crazy, but sometimes I find comfort in those theories.I love MJ so much and for so long...he was allways in my life.I have trouble dealing with pain.And I wish he is alive, of course.When I think about those things...it just makes me feel better imagining him live and well somewhere.
    That"s just my way. In time, I will except the truth.

Asedora

Quote Originally Posted by zpredra5 View Post
    I will try to explain my point of view....you can call me crazy, but sometimes I find comfort in those theories.I love MJ so much and for so long...he was allways in my life.I have trouble dealing with pain.And I wish he is alive, of course.When I think about those things...it just makes me feel better imagining him live and well somewhere.
    Your comfort doesn’t help to get justice for MJ on this Earth. It is very destructive way of thinking. Fans cannot live in the dream till ppl who killed Michael not in prison. I understand you pain, but please be realistic.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asedora View Post
    Your comfort doesn’t help to get justice for MJ on this Earth. It is very destructive way of thinking. Fans cannot live in the dream till ppl who killed Michael not in prison. I understand you pain, but please be realistic.
    Obviously you did not understand me. There is nothing more in this world I want; those evil people that hurted Michael should pay. A LOT of ppl who have hurt Michael so much are living like nothing happened. All those horrible acusations...the trial..and so on.
    And besides, I have a right to my own feelings and hopes. I said it"s my way of dealing with the pain sometimes.
    For example, if you said that you belive that Michael is alive....who am I to judge you ?
    If there is something I could do to help put his killers in prison for life, belive me, I would.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

It's not sick or offensive if these people generally believe this..Denial is actually one of the most commen stages of grief...They are not trying to be sick or twisted...They just want to hang on what little hope they have...We can't judge them on that..

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." ~ Michael Jackson

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GameGirlAdvance For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asedora View Post
    Some hoax websites are pretty expansive projects. I wonder if somebody supports them. Maybe somebody wants fans to think that MJ was not killed and he faked his death? I think all of it is very destructive.
    ur right. They are hiding the truth. We all know MJ was KILLED but his fans don’t give damn about it and yet those fans are always busy bashing mj's family and i hate that.

To be honest with you some fans are even calling katherine jackson a gold digger. It upsets me a lot. After all she gave birth to him. How dare they?!

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

The best thing is to simply ignore them.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Who calls Katherine a gold digger? What the hell?
    We shall always love you, Michael!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Just food for thought - - - - remember how the tabloids lied so much about Dear Sweet Michael..... wouldn't Michael want all of us to look at everything with an open mind - to see the material and then make a judgement based on our own mind - using our eyes, ears and mind... don't just sit like a potato and take in what it told to us in the written press and on the television/radios.... check it out and then make your opinon from there. Not trying to upset anyone - because we are all entitle to our own opinions on everything - but just thought MJ would want us to make our own decision based on investigating ourselves.... thanks for reading.
    J. Marie

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjsonlygirl For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjsonlygirl View Post
    Just food for thought - - - - remember how the tabloids lied so much about Dear Sweet Michael..... wouldn't Michael want all of us to look at everything with an open mind - to see the material and then make a judgement based on our own mind - using our eyes, ears and mind... don't just sit like a potato and take in what it told to us in the written press and on the television/radios.... check it out and then make your opinon from there. Not trying to upset anyone - because we are all entitle to our own opinions on everything - but just thought MJ would want us to make our own decision based on investigating ourselves.... thanks for reading.
    Yep I really agree!

My Michael Jackson Remakes and Remixes is here: https://makgame.wixsite.com/moonwalkmanremixes

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zpredra5 View Post
    I understand how you feel. I feel very similar myself.

I have been to youtube and seen what is out there. I am 46 years old - grown enough to make logical conclusions from things I see and Hear. I have seen enough on videos from television camera to question everything about his death.

Starting from the 911 call, the helicopter ride to coronors office, chief of police retires 8/5 effective 10/30?, no officials really speaking about anything. Death certificate says for Michael Joseph Jackson - in court his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson? both should be the same! Too many questions, so few anwers - so until I am convinced otherwise - I think there is a possiblity he is still alive.

I don't think I am crazy or living in denial - living in confusion yes.... I don't think they are crazy for thinking he is dead - we just have a difference of opinion and I think MJ would want us to get to the truth w/o pointing fingers and making fun of eachother. We all need to support eachother through this no matter what our belief is... I hope that helps... I am writing out of love for you - you are part of this huge family of MJ fans.....
    J. Marie

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjsonlygirl For This Useful Post: