Lisa Marie: New Interview where she talks about Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlightdancer

Proud Member
Lisa did a new interview with HELLO magazine introducing the world to her new baby twins. She talks a little about Michael:

9l8ro5.jpg

ejcuts.jpg

35bb3iv.jpg

You can read the whole thing entirely here:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/40265095.html

Oh my God...I don't know what can I say about it. Lisa Marie's children are so beautiful...Congratulations....As for Michael, well, we're all very sad...

she talks more about how great her new husband is rather than Michael....blah :mello:

she says she's writing songs. I bet some of them will be about Mike (meaning, OUR Mike, of course!).

I wish she would speak more about the great memories she shared with Michael. Let the world know what a great husband he was instead of the one she has got now. The question was about Michael JACKSON after all.

There is another side of him the world doesn't know yet Lisa does. I hope one day she shares it with the world, the good times in their relationship. She obviously still loves him, don't think she ever stopped.

MissChanel, the only reason I can think of is her current hubby is feeling a little insecure and so she talks about HIM and lets him have the limelight for once. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back