ITV - Kenny O / TII on from 18:30

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Just a heads up to let you know there will be a This Is It segment on the ITV evening news (ITV1) some time after 18:30 tonight.

They just showed a clip of TWYMMF and it's good to see it on TV!

More to come later in the show...

Haha, did anyone hear 'Sir Michael Jackson', although looking at his age I reckon he had it before our MJ. :cheeky:

They showed the clips on BBC News' entertainment show too, though I missed most of it because I thought it started at 18:45. Just flicked over and caught it, which was lucky.

Yeh saw the 'sir michael jackson' at lunch time on ITV.. sky news decided to call him 'sir mike jackson' though.

This on the news everywhere is great.

My dad just walked in from work sayin 'i knew this morning, before you that sony have bought rehearsal footage and are making a film' I was like 'excuse me iv known for months! how the hell did you not know that?! We've talked about it!! and I'VE SHOWN YOU THE BLOODY TRAILER ON THE INTERNET!' I don't know what is wrong with my dad..

chanel 5 are talking about it soon too - lol

Yeh saw the 'sir michael jackson' at lunch time on ITV.. sky news decided to call him 'sir mike jackson' though.

This on the news everywhere is great.

My dad just walked in from work sayin 'i knew this morning, before you that sony have bought rehearsal footage and are making a film' I was like 'excuse me iv known for months! how the hell did you not know that?! We've talked about it!! and I'VE SHOWN YOU THE BLOODY TRAILER ON THE INTERNET!' I don't know what is wrong with my dad..

lol. That sounds like my dad.

Clueless till the end...

Exactly like mine! I was like, "YOU WATCHED THE TRAILER WITH ME! YOU GOT THE TICKETS!"

Ha-ha!

Back