LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmoon20

Proud Member
Biggest Little City,Ditwitotaria,Macro Thread
Before you read on please be advised. If you are a LMP fan or you don't like rude things said about her please DON'T come to this thread!

Lately I've have strong feelings towards her and I just wanted to make a thread for people who just wanted to vent their feelings about her without having to argue with her fans. I don't mean to be rude but I just can't keep these feelings in any longer. I honestly can't stand her and want to be able to have a discussion or something civilized so people can just vent.

I really hate the fact that she broke MJ's heart and after all she said in interviews she finally comes out after he's gone to say she's sorry and try to make amends. I may forgive her later on but right now I'm just full of anger. I get sick and angry just by looking at pictures of her kissing him, it just makes me think of how much she hurt him and betrayed him.

So if you would like to vent about your feelings than feel free but please don't say anything too harsh or use any fowl language. I don't want this to be a thread that has to be shut down but I wanted to make a thread like I said for people like me who felt they needed to be able to talk to others about their feelings without having to argue with people.

Note to the Mods:
If this is not allowed please just lock it or delete it. I really don't want to get banned from this forum I just wanted somewhere where I could vent without fowl language or too harsh of words being said:(

Re: One of those Vent Threads

I don't dislike LMP..I don't really have many thoughts about her to tell you the truth.

All I can say is yes, they obviously loved each other, and yes, I don't think Michael ever fully got over her...and possibly had his heart broken..

however, how much do we REALLY know about what went on in their relationship. I don't think we should really judge her or Michael about what happened and/or ended their marriage, because there was only two people in that marriage, and I'm sure there is only so much that they would have discussed publicly.

I'm not rebutting what you have said :p You are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone!

This is just my opinion :)

:hug:

I used to think she was ok until I saw some of the interviews she did after the divorce.. I mean, divorces are hard for everyone, but ugh.. just the rude things she said..

Thank you for your opinion:D

Yes I believe there were things not said and things we don't know. I honestly wish I could have heard Michael's side because all I really heard was her side and like I said, I'm trying to get over it and trying to put myself in her shoes but I can't do that right now.

:hug:

I used to think she was ok until I saw some of the interviews she did after the divorce.. I mean, divorces are hard for everyone, but ugh.. just the rude things she said..

That is the one of the main reasons why I have so much anger towards her. What she said was very rude and Michael could have easily retaliated and said awful things about her but he was a gentleman and didn't say a word. When I heard her talking about the marriage like it was a mistake on that Oprah interview I just couldn't believe it. :( I just felt so bad for MJ.

Thank you for your opinion:D

Yes I believe there were things not said and things we don't know. I honestly wish I could have heard Michael's side because all I really heard was her side and like I said, I'm trying to get over it and trying to put myself in her shoes but I can't do that right now.

I don't think we would have ever heard Michael's side. He was too nice to talk about that sort of stuff in great detail.

Some things should be kept private.

I don't think we would have ever heard Michael's side. He was too nice to talk about that sort of stuff in great detail.

Some things should be kept private.

Yes I agree. If it would have been all kept private I wouldn't really be having a problem with it right now. She didn't really keep it private and went on to actually bash him where the whole world could see. I just find that sickening to think she would do such a thing.:(

thank god for this thread I couldn't believe that there was another thread about her in the General discussion forum I mean I started avoiding the Michealmania sub-forum coz of the other thread I mean seriously ppl speculating about there relationship and how Micheal was wrong and how he hurt her giving her excuses for what she did without even knowing the whole story I mean Jeez! can we please just leave it alone already?I'm sick of ppl saying that she was the perfect woman for him I mean how the hell could you know that?just coz she was his total opposite?
I know that divorces are hard but that does not give her an excuse for bad mouthing him and making fun of him in public just conforming the bad image they have of him even in the darkest times (2003-2005) she still had bad things to say
if she really loved him she would have left him alone and bi*ched about there marriage in privet but she betrayed him like every single person he trusted did
and now she has good things to say about him? too little too damn late
I'm sorry but there is no excuse for all the crap Micheal had to go through
and you know what I'm pretty damn glad she left him other wise he wouldn't have had the three beautiful blessings of his life his children the only three ppl who loved him and actually cared for him for the amazing human being that he was
yes it is sad that he never found the perfect woman but you never know...

i liked lmp and felt for here after reading ' the magic and the madness' till she went on howard stern and called mj a mf. then i was done with her. sorry she's too rude

What really got me was hearing Michael actually say that she promised him children before they were even married and that she broke his heart because she didn't keep her promise. She was basically thinking about how the custody battle would be. I mean wth?! It seems like she was never planning on staying with him because honestly when you honestly love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them when the subject of children comes up you don't automatically think of how the custody battle would be.

I heard that later she called him and said she would have his children but he told her no. If that's true...:clapping: Yay! for Michael! His children are wonderful and they are such amazing children and especially compared to other "celebrity" children. They were brought up very well. Lisa lost out on having Michael father her children, and that's her fault not his.

To tell the truth I know Michael's a gentleman and would have never said anything to hurt Lisa but I really wish he would have came out and bashed her. I wish he could have made her realize how it feels when someone you loved comes out and just degrades you in front of the whole world.
Ugh she just better be grateful he was too wonderful to even do such a thing.

So I decided to watch some interviews and try to see her point of view. I don't like to judge others that I don't know but again I found her doing nothing but making stupid accusations about Michael. She tells these people that she felt used. In interviews from even as early as 4-5 years ago she acts like the marriage was just a huge mistake! I wouldn't dislike her if she said she didn't want to talk about it, it was between her and Michael and that was it. She just bashes him and her mother helps her! When they were talking about how she found out Lisa got married to Michael she was acting like Lisa has just gotten married to some loser and now they both look back on it like it was just so funny that Lisa would do such a "stupid" thing. Than when Oprah asked "How do you like the new Mike?" I mean WTH?!
If someone can tell me something to change my mind about her go ahead but honestly she doesn't come off as a victim at all. All I can think about is how she promised Michael that she would have his children , she KNEW he wanted children, she KNEW he wanted a big family! Why would she marry him when she didn't want any more kids?! I mean that just screams out that she USED him!! She goes out and gets married again and bam she has more kids but she couldn't give Michael , the one she claimed she loved children?! She said she could just think about the custody battle?! Ugh!!
Again if you can tell me, in a civilized manner why she isn't the victim than tell me but right now all I can say is she used him, she hurt him, she lied to him, and than she comes out and blames him for everything and he was doing the Michael thing in not coming out and telling his side. I know he told that Rabbi guy but that was personal conversation, not something he told Oprah in front of millions!!

Yes I agree. If it would have been all kept private I wouldn't really be having a problem with it right now. She didn't really keep it private and went on to actually bash him where the whole world could see. I just find that sickening to think she would do such a thing.:(

agree...sometimes the less that a person says is best...besides Michael never bashed her...he was to much of a gentleman..

OK so while I was making macros for a different thread this one popped into my head and automatically made me think of Lisa...so I'll try to just let me anger for her go and just forgive her like Michael did. Hard as it sounds, I think that's what Michael would have wanted.

findheart.jpg

I'm really confused. I don't feel as much anger towards her right now, but I'm still really confused. I saw people's posts in other threads with Michael and Lisa together years after their divorce and they looked happy.
Did Michael ever forgive Lisa for breaking his heart? I'm really confused on that.

That what i have been saying all along!

So my question is, did he ever forgive her? I've heard so many people say they were great friends and they've shown pictures of them together a few years after the divorce. So did he forgive her? He told her no about wanting to having children together because his heart was closed to it but did they ever become friends again?

I'm really confused. I don't feel as much anger towards her right now, but I'm still really confused. I saw people's posts in other threads with Michael and Lisa together years after their divorce and they looked happy.
Did Michael ever forgive Lisa for breaking his heart? I'm really confused on that.

I've heard people quoting an interview of hers (which I still can't find!) where she was saying that she called him up last year (I think, or sometime after the trial) and he started crying.. apparently she was bragging that she made him cry. I still haven't seen the interview myself so I can't tell you how accurate that is, but I've heard a couple of fans talking about it....

I've heard people quoting an interview of hers (which I still can't find!) where she was saying that she called him up last year (I think, or sometime after the trial) and he started crying.. apparently she was bragging that she made him cry. I still haven't seen the interview myself so I can't tell you how accurate that is, but I've heard a couple of fans talking about it....

:bugeyed you're kidding me!

OK I'm really trying at the moment to forgive Lisa and to find the truth about if they ever became friends again or if he never forgave her. That though is just wrong!

I'm not angry, ever since that one macro came to my head like I said for some reason I just can't get angry at her...not that I have forgiven her or am I starting to like her. I just want to get over being so resentful to her, and if Michael would want me to I want to, but I want to know if they ever made up...I'm not talking romantically but becoming friends again. I don't know if she was so upset over his death because they became friends again and she is really missing her friend or if it's because they never made up and she can't forgive herself because of that.

Again, I can't find that interview anywhere so I don't know what they're quoting lol

I think she's upset because she's still in love with him.. probably feels a lot of guilt over the interviews she's done too. I don't have any sympathy for her, the damage is already done IMO, but she'll have to live with what she did and that's more painful than anything we can say about her...

Again, I can't find that interview anywhere so I don't know what they're quoting lol

I think she's upset because she's still in love with him.. probably feels a lot of guilt over the interviews she's done too. I don't have any sympathy for her, the damage is already done IMO, but she'll have to live with what she did and that's more painful than anything we can say about her...

I couldn't agree with you more!
I don't really think I'll have any sympathy for her but I don't want to be angry at her. I never hated her, and never will since really I never have ever hated anyone, it's too strong of a negative emotion for some one.
She probably does feel a lot of guilt but is it because he's no longer physically here (physically because his spirit will always remain with us:angel:) and now she knows she can't make anything right and she knows that she can no longer really make it right between the two of them? Or is it because they did become friends again, not so much in the public eye, but she's hurt because she has lost a good friend?
If it's because they never made up than really I'm only sad for MJ and not really for her. If it's because they were friends and now she's missing a friend well I still don't feel much sympathy for her but I can kinda see how she feels.

Well last year she said he was the biggest mistake in her life, so I doubt that they made up before he died. I just hope that we don't keep hearing from her, because she's been talking about him non-stop for 6 years.. enough already.

Well last year she said he was the biggest mistake in her life, so I doubt that they made up before he died. I just hope that we don't keep hearing from her, because she's been talking about him non-stop for 6 years.. enough already.

:bugeyed
you're kidding me!!!

sorry I'm a newer fan so I don't know that kind of stuff. . .

:ranting than why was she even allowed at the funeral?! Why is the family still talking to her after she hurt Michael so badly and did a lot of horrible stuff recently?!:ranting

:bugeyed
you're kidding me!!!

sorry I'm a newer fan so I don't know that kind of stuff. . .

:ranting than why was she even allowed at the funeral?! Why is the family still talking to her after she hurt Michael so badly and did a lot of horrible stuff recently?!:ranting

well, obviously they know something the magazines and reporters don't. hence why she was at the funeral.

but so was Tatiana. I think the family invited people they felt needed to be there because of their feelings for Mike.

i liked lmp and felt for here after reading ' the magic and the madness' till she went on howard stern and called mj a mf. then i was done with her. sorry she's too rude

yes she has a potty mouth I really don't know what MJ saw in her
she also said once that she likes to drink and in another interview she said that MJ was just one of her 14 relationships :worried: and that was before she met her current husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back