1 unknown fact about you

BillieJean84

Proud Member
just 1. unknown fact about yourself. I don't know how well or not so well this thread will do but here I will start.

1. was saving myself for marriage (that got shot to sht lol)

I like to put pepper on my mac-n-cheese!

(OK, you didn't say this one thing had to be meaningful, right?!)

Paris!! :better:
Don't say your ugly!! :( Please don't say that kind of stuff.
We're all beautiful in our own ways.

1 unknown fact about me? hmm let me think
Oh I got it! I still haven't had my first kiss:blush:
I could have in elementary school during truth or dare but I told people I'd just shake their hands because I want my first kiss to be special.

your first kiss??? come on all u gotta do is find a hot guy walk up, say your name and then just plant one...

your first kiss??? come on all u gotta do is find a hot guy walk up, say your name and then just plant one...

Yeah not doing that.
I know it sounds lame but I want my first kiss to be special. You only get 1 first kiss and I'm not saying it has to be perfect, but just special to where I can remember it and not be ashamed of it.

Yeah not doing that.
I know it sounds lame but I want my first kiss to be special. You only get 1 first kiss and I'm not saying it has to be perfect, but just special to where I can remember it and not be ashamed of it.

my bad. I respect that

My first kiss was at a seminary when I was 14! XD

Nice!
I almost had my first kiss in 1st grade when I had my "boyfriend" over at my house. I was thinking about kissing him and he was playing in the yard and as soon as I started walking over to him, determined I was going to kiss him my older brother walked out and told him his Mom wanted him home. I was upset at the time but now I'm happy, because the guy turned out to be a jerk :lol:

When I'm at home, I HATE sleeping with my door closed. It makes me feel weird.

(I make some exceptions though, like tonight, if my brother keeps snoring the way he does with his door CLOSED...yeah, I think I'll shut mine.)

just 1. unknown fact about yourself. I don't know how well or not so well this thread will do but here I will start.

1. was saving myself for marriage (that got shot to sht lol)

Hahahahaha!! :lol: LOL

well..for my friends its not unknown, but here it is...I've played the violin since the age of 5

Back