Feel like I wanna die

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
I hate my life.
I get bullied in my school, and now Michael's death hit me hard.

It's been 4 months since he passed away... sometimes I'm happy sometimes I'm crying too much... I feel confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee
I'm sorry to hear this but don't think about ending your life. A lot of people have gone through the same thing as you but have come out stronger in the end, I think you should tell someone about your father beating you. Perhaps a teacher? Listen to Michaels songs to keep you happy and give you hope. If theres anything I can do, please do let me know. I am sure everyone here at MJJC are here for you.

Dont every say "I wanna die" this easily.
I know and i understand how life sucks but..dont give up.
Its not easy i know, but who's life has been easy before?

Look at those children who dont have enough to eat..dont have a proper house to live in..but they never give up their life easily so why should we? We are leadin a life far better than them.

Im sorry but im not lecturin you or anythin. I just hope you will understand there is always a purpose for each person to come into this world.

Come on to MJJC if you are feelin down. Some threads here will make you laugh for whole day(although I believe you should have already know this) :)

Sending you huge hugs. I can see you've got a lot going on in your life that is bringing you down. I really feel for you. Keep posting here, maybe talking to us can help you through. This life can be so hard. :( How old are you?

one day you'll be 21 and you'll be able to do whatever you want with your life. and hopefully you can make your life so amazing, so you can make Michael be proud of you. live your life in his honour and step by step you'll understand that it's worthwhile.
it cant rain all the time, it will get better eventually. you just need to wait and be patient. you know like in Michael's Dancing the dream book - WATCH, LEARN, LOVE
do it for him and for yourself. we are all here for you.
((((hugs)))))

You said "sometimes I'm happy"

That means there is hope.

Hang in there; there will be more happy times to come.

You can always PM me if you need to talk to someone :hug:

There is always hope, and you have your whole life ahead of you. Please focus on those good moments. . and there ARE some. Keep talking to us here, too. We understand your pain. If things really get to be too much, see if you can find someone to talk to specializing in grief-counseling. And check out the suicide hotlines stickied at the top of this forum.

Hang in there. Things WILL get better.

Hugs,

Victoria

My life .. I hate it.. not after his death..
My life is bullshit.. My father is like Joseph except beating everyday.. Im getting sick when I am with him.. My brothers never understand me, my father is not a father to me, I am lonely, I get builed in my school, and now Michael's death..

Why I am born in a wrong place?
WHY .. I wanna die :/
it's been 4 month ago his past... sometimes im happy sometimes im crying to much,. so confused.

Goodness gracious..."Life IS Way To Precious and Way Too Short as it is.

Please don't talk like that...I am not equipped to help you professionally however a can offer you an olive branch to talk, or suggest you speak with your school counslor, clergyman, or your Priest about what has been going on.

You also may want to check out one of my favorite websites... www.beliefnet.com this site deals with many subjects of interest and can help you with some type of direction...

As Mr.Jackson always says..."Keep The Faith"

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Don't give up. You have so much to give to the world and so much to accomplish. It's very hard but, you must be strong. Michael wouldn't want you to give up on life. Continue living your life and have hope. Make him proud. :) If you ever need a friend, you can message me. :) God Bless you. I hope you are feeling some happiness now.

Every girl (I think you are a girl) at that age feel the same, being a teenager is difficult.

You are going through a VERY difficult age for girls.:):better:

Just HOLD ON, IT WILL BE DIFFERENT IN THE FUTURE, YOU WILL SEE
Nothing last forever!!!!:better:

You sound like my little sister.... Where are you from? Im sort of afraid you're a family member of mine because your situation sounds like my siblings.... And the similarities to your brothers and your father... Are you who I think you are? I hope not, but nevertheless I feel your pain and I hope it eases soon, we can get through this together, I know how much it hurts but lets all try and stay above the surface and not drown in sorrow. We are here for you.

Sweetie, just hang in there! There are times when you feel as if you have nothing to live for, but trust me, it WILL get better, I promise! Just keep hanging on! We truly do care, I've always believed that true Michael fans are "different" and special in that way...

Also, don't keep to yourself that much, find someone you can talk to, even if it's on the Internet, or a person in your life who can truly understand what you're going through. You can PM me anytime you wish, I'm really good at listening, and I'll send you my e-mail address, if you want.

Remember that everything happens for a reason, just look at Mike and everything he gave us, I just can't put it in words... I'm sure he had his moments, when he wanted to give up, but look at what he did. For us. I have faith that you will be fine, and you'll be in my prayers...

All my love,
Maira.

set a goal and and always make time for it even if its a small amount of time eventaully by youre legal age when you can live your life how you want you you will have part of that foundation buildt for that goal you have set.. you'll be free to reep all the awards in the life that you want to build. look outside at night to the sky look at the beautiful stars and moon. look to the days sky and the clouds the roll by.. when you see or hear something funny laugh with all your heart...
if u ever need someone to talk to i'm here PM me.

Back