7even...is it true?

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
I heared rumors that there was a new album called 7even planned. Could somebody please tell me if this is true?

I though that album was fake (it's not listed in any discographies of Michael Jackson), and I have about news reports as far as 2006 or 07 talking about it, but I think the one you see online is fake. I thought the album was just some kid named Jason Malicli that people think sound like MJ even though there is a difference between the material and voice.

I've heard rumours that will.i.am and Akon were preparing a new album with Michael to be released in 2010/11? It may still be released with the amount of material they have?

I have had the 7even album for almost 2 years. I think it's just unreleased stuff you guys already have. It supposedly came out in 2006 I think.
cover.jpg

those were the days. the good ole seven rumour.

No, it was bootleg album released in 2008 full of unreleased MJ songs, Jason Malachi songs, and already released MJ songs that weren't on his studio albums like Why (ft. 3T), Someone Put Your Hand Out, and Whatzupwitu.

Back