"Curls for My Girls" shirt

RedRoses

Proud Member
I thought this was, the cutest thing ever
Whats the story behind this shirt?

The story was posted on here a while ago :/
I'm looking for it too.

Hopefully someone has the link...

Did yall see Mike wear that Popeye t-shirt with the black jacket???

Did yall see Mike wear that Popeye t-shirt with the black jacket???

i did. and it looked great on him. and now i want one.

on most guys they look tacky. on michael, paired with the black pants and suit jacket: pure class.

This simply shows how much Michael loved his "Girls".
My deepest gratitude to him... and to the wonderful girl who gave him this shirt!!!

So now we have actual proof Michael really did wear the curls FOR US.....:)

Although, there was one thing I wish he could have worn, a shirt saying "gold for my girls"

FF = Follower Fans (the ones you saw during the trial, etc)

We have some great FF members here including So So Deaf and Cris123, who gave this shirt to Mike.

Read the story in the link above, or click below to read more about this:
(http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72213)
the minute i saw that shirt, i started crying. thriller was amazing but i just couldn't stop weeping....it just made it all seem real.

I love that he wore that t-shirt. Cris123, what a lasting memory that must be. He was wearing YOUR t-shirt!

the minute i saw that shirt, i started crying. thriller was amazing but i just couldn't stop weeping....it just made it all seem real.

yeah those parts were the worst to watch. horrendous

always wished I could have been a follower :'(
i wouldnt beat yourself up over it u are in Oz so other than the tours its not like you could do anything about it

Aww! Michael you are the sweetest..You loved your fans with all your heart.
I only noticed the Orange pants the first time I saw the movie and the red shirt. I only follow him, I don't look at the others. I guess I will when I get the DVD.

Here it is again!

016.jpg

012.jpg

Also really love the trousers lol!

which song is that last pic from with his arms wide out with the woman doing the same in the background?

Back