Lost Jackson footage unearthed by hitmakers Gamble & Huff

MsMo

Proud Member
Rare home video footage of the late superstar working with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hitmakers KENNY GAMBLE and LEON HUFF has hit the Internet.

The legendary producers filmed interviews they carried out with Jackson and his brothers while recording the Jackson 5's first post-Motown albums, The Jacksons and Going Places, in the mid-1970s, and now they're releasing the unseen footage on their website.

The short film features an interview with the Jacksons, which took place a day after they met their hero Muhammad Ali.

And there's a very sweet moment as Michael starts interviewing house producer Dexter Wansel’s two-year-old son on camera, asking, "Is that your daddy? Is that your Daddy right there? Let me see you dance. Can you dance? You can’t dance? Can you sing? He can’t dance, Dex?"

(Late in the clip you see Michael combing the hair of the little boy with a pick)

The film footage has brought back wonderful memories for Gamble & Huff.
A joint statement from them reads, "Michael was a great and wonderful artist and performer. We were privileged and honored to record him and his brothers here at Philadelphia International Records... We know his music and legacy will live on for a very long time."

Footage: http://gamble-huffmusic.com/jacksons/

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...ge-unearthed-by-hitmakers-gamble-huff_1120660

Ohmygoodness......that is just so....CUTE! :cry: Look at him...being busy with the little kid, having fun....aww.
Heart-breaking. :heart:

This is wonderful! Too cute. I love Michael's answer to "What made you wanna sing in the first place?" :rofl:

Aww...MJ is so sweet. :wub: "No I don't have it." "Cue cards?" Thanks for posting!

:lol: at Tito making faces and interviewing.

Tito: (to Randy) What's the excuse for you being so ugly?

Randy: 'Cause I take after my big brother Tito.

he is so sweet .

youtube it plz, anyone !

This footage is precious!
LOL @ Tito & Randy.

Michael's just so sweet...
Cute how he gets after Tito for calling someone ugly.

Also, OMG Marlon's laugh!!

Those Jackson boys were really tough.lol. MJ just stayed in the corner with his little friend.lol.

Awww. Mj is such a natural caretaker! Loved how he held the little one. And MJ's smile was soooo bright. I wish I could have known him back them.

Oh God! I loved it! Michael of course busy holding this little kid all the time.
Gotta love him! Damn, I miss him...

Thanks MsMo. :D I love the post-J5, early Jacksons period.
Is there a way we can download this? :)

BTW, that's one reason Michael loved carrying kids around and Bubbles. They're great distractions for the cameras. ;)

Last edited:
Michael's such a sweetheart!!! It was sooo cute to see him combing that little boy's hair! Marlon, Tito, and Randy were a riot!

Great find. Thanks for posting! Michael was too cute with that kid.

Ahhh! That Mike was always a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing that.

ok, finally got it to play........ omggggggggggggg EPIC AFRO... i luv that era... *crying* he is so damn cute, I can't stand it

Last edited:
Back