!!!!notice to loyal fans no downloading!!!!!!!

whateverhappens50

Proud Member
I noticed someone had the ordacity to start aTHREAD FOR FREE DOWNLOADING Originally Posted by whateverhappens50
the problem i have are the liars who claim they have no interest in the movie and i just saw some numbers of at least 5000 ppl downloading pirated versions of the film . and saying they loved it. ppl are just cheap and lazy and not loyal anyone downloading this without going to the theater is a leech. and it doesnt mean miley cyrus is better it means most kids dont know how great Michael really was so they'd rather watch something scary or from disney.so when the adults take their kids to the theater they choose miley. it also means the adults would rather stay home on a couch and download it free. sony messed up opening this film on Halloween. i love ortega but they have made some really bad decisions so far and should have someone monitoring the main download sites. hell if oprah can remove her interview with him , sony can have the movie removed from free downloading. im disgusted about downloading, please pass the word that the movie shows how excellent the concert was going to be and they will never see anything like this again on the big screen. i haven't seen one person who went and wasnt blown away.. hell the new Thriller concept alone should drag ppl in for halloween.

Last edited:
I noticed someone had the ordacity to start a Originally Posted by whateverhappens50
the problem i have are the liars who claim they have no interest in the movie and i just saw some numbers of at least 5000 ppl downloading pirated versions of the film . and saying they loved it. ppl are just cheap and lazy and not loyal anyone downloading this without going to the theater is a leech. and it doesnt mean miley cyrus is better it means most kids dont know how great Michael really was so they'd rather watch something scary or from disney.so when the adults take their kids to the theater they choose miley. it also means the adults would rather stay home on a couch and download it free. sony messed up opening this film on Halloween. i love ortega but they have made some really bad decisions so far and should have someone monitoring the main download sites. hell if oprah can remove her interview with him , sony can have the movie removed from free downloading. im disgusted about downloading, please pass the word that the movie shows how excellent the concert was going to be and they will never see anything like this again on the big screen. i haven't seen one person who went and wasnt blown away.. hell the new Thriller concept alone should drag ppl in for halloween.

I agree with you... but it will fall on deaf ears.

Those that complain about this and that about SONY and pirate TII should be ashamed of themselves and should not call themselves MJ Fan. PERIOD.

I can understand someone on principle not buying the album or not viewing the movie. I respect that. Don't watch, Don't buy. But I don't respect anyone who then steals.

BUT DON'T STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im telling you its all lie's they are saying they are not interested by why did i count at least 5000 or more ppl loading up. it sucks. that's where the money is.they did give him a 3 day grace period but today it's all over the net. where the heck is sony, im going over to their site and say something

People who are downloading the shitty quality cam recorded versions that are up at the moment are missing out SO much. Unlike most average flicks, the whole point of this movie is to see Michael perform on the big screen in perfect quality. You pirate, you lose.
As for TII the album, it's Sony who's stealing from us by releasing yet another compilations album with ONE new song, so I say pirate in good health!

im telling you its all lie's they are saying they are not interested by why did i count at least 5000 or more ppl loading up. it sucks. that's where the money is.they did give him a 3 day grace period but today it's all over the net. where the heck is sony, im going over to their site and say something

SONY = STUPID .... but good luck. Say something to them ... see if they will do anything.

I am ignorant to downloading stuff so the 5000 you are saying.. i just have no idea. but thanks for sharing.

maybe Sony needs to get some advice from Oprah about protecting/ stopping illegal pirated downloads?

Honestly I think anyone bashing Sony for trying to 'make money' or whatever from Michael's death (um, they are a company people, wtf do you expect?) who then turns around and breaks the law by illegally downloading the film online is a hypocrite and needs to look at their own double standards before whining about Sony. Sony, the estate, charities and everyone involved is only gaining from the movie. Stealing on the other hand benefits no one but the thief.

People who are downloading the shitty quality cam recorded versions that are up at the moment are missing out SO much. Unlike most average flicks, the whole point of this movie is to see Michael perform on the big screen in perfect quality. You pirate, you lose.
As for TII the album, it's Sony who's stealing from us by releasing yet another compilations album with ONE new song, so I say pirate in good health!

No one is stealing from 'us'. Sony are not forcing anyone to buy the album against their will. Don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. Just don't be a hypocrite and torrent it. That makes you as bad as them.

Just incase the idea of this thread was because of my thread earlier titled "Watch TII Online", Please don't think bad of me, i honestly haven't watched a pirate version, i swear. I watched it in the cinema. I love MJ, and always will. i'm a true fan guys, please believe & forgive me :(

Whatever! I can't go to the cinema until next Thursday so I watched the CAM version. So kill me.

I have started to download a torrent, but I think you guys are right I'm going to cancel it. I have seen it in the cinema, but I wanted it for when its not in pictures just so I could watch it every now and again, but I think I'll just wait till it comes out.

Now I guess that you have seen the cam version or whatever you will not go to see the movie..Michael is very happy!!

But what if I have already seen it and payed to watch it in the cinema, and downloaded it afterwards. But I also plan on buying the blu ray. Would that be ok? haha

I was seaching the web for something Michael related and came across TII. There was a little preview picture that seemed like it was good quality but I didn't click on it. I also encoruage everyone to wait to see it on the big screen. It's worth it.

I really do feel its ok if youve been and watched it in the cinema and also plan on buying it on DVD or blu ray. Which is waht im doing. They wont be losing any money from me.

i dont know , i just want his numbers like way up there ,so this wont be one more thing the Media uses against his name.

Just incase the idea of this thread was because of my thread earlier titled "Watch TII Online", Please don't think bad of me, i honestly haven't watched a pirate version, i swear. I watched it in the cinema. I love MJ, and always will. i'm a true fan guys, please believe & forgive me :(

i forgive you the more tickets bought the merrier, after that you can download all you want is all im saying. hell go to the cinema first

I really do feel its ok if youve been and watched it in the cinema and also plan on buying it on DVD or blu ray. Which is waht im doing. They wont be losing any money from me.

exactly, at least give him his props before downloading

I don't generally consult Michael Jackson fan sites to check whether it's okay to download something, but I'm interested in getting involved in this debate. Here's my situation - I've seen This Is It three times in the cinema. The minute a good quality download becomes available, I'm going to get it. Then, when it comes out on Blu Ray, I'm going to buy it.

As far as you're concerned - am I doing something wrong?

If people want to watch a blurry, shaking version with muddy audio, then so be it. I'd rather wait for the Blu-Ray.

Here's an idea, please don't post pirated movies. Michael was adamantly against pirated movies and DVDs. A true MJ fan would pay to see the movie and buy the CDs and DVDs. That money is going to pay off the debt of the estate. What you are doing by stealing is cheating his children out of any potential monies. I want the children to start over with a clean slate and have some type of financial security. They were robbed of their father. Don't take away their futures as well.

Here's an idea, please don't post pirated movies. Michael was adamantly against pirated movies and DVDs. A true MJ fan would pay to see the movie and buy the CDs and DVDs. That money is going to pay off the debt of the estate. What you are doing by stealing is cheating his children out of any potential monies. I want the children to start over with a clean slate and have some type of financial security. They were robbed of their father. Don't take away their futures as well.

that's right ' take it to church' that's what im talking about. i dont have pirated movies and i have a whole library of them

i downloaded the cam copy of the movie and i've already seen it twice in the theater. Plus I preordered the bluray copy of the movie. Just for fun, I edited the movie so it ran like a concert but I have no plans to post it on here. Like others said before, they are definitely not losing any money from me.

i downloaded the cam copy of the movie and i've already seen it twice in the theater. Plus I preordered the bluray copy of the movie. Just for fun, I edited the movie so it ran like a concert but I have no plans to post it on here. Like others said before, they are definitely not losing any money from me.

i cant wait for the blu ray, its gonna have 2 to 3 hours of xtra footage, this is so great. at least ortega is thinking about us

Ive seen the film 2 times and I download it after... I dont know whats the problem. I watched it on my computer. Great quality and I will go see it in the cinema maybe 2 more times.

Its just for the time between the cinema and the DVD.

Back