But I will continue to say
I love you, I love you

Why do I love you so much?
That I'll never know

But one things for sure
I'll never let you go…

I want to be with you forever!
I'd rather die than living without you!

Thats awesome.. I know just how you feel. How can I ever be whole again without him. My drive is gone without him :( SO empty..

Thats awesome.. I know just how you feel. How can I ever be whole again without him. My drive is gone without him :( SO empty..

Thank you so much. I wish I had some words of comfort for you, but I feel exactly the same way - when Michael died a part of me died with him. Nothing will ever be the same again. :weeping:

God that is so beautiful, I know exactly how you feel. I cried when I read this. Thank you so much for sharing your feelings with us.

Michael,

As I sit here and write to vent,
I feel better and relieved,
Only problem is…
I do not want to feel better,
How could I possibly have happiness when I am missing my love?
I could not.
I cannot.
For love is too big a deal for me.
I miss you my beloved,
We shall unite soon I hope…
I love you with all my heart.

I'm sending a kiss to the Heaven and I hope you will get it..

Michael,

As I sit here and write to vent,
I feel better and relieved,
Only problem is…
I do not want to feel better,
How could I possibly have happiness when I am missing my love?
I could not.
I cannot.
For love is too big a deal for me.
I miss you my beloved,
We shall unite soon I hope…
I love you with all my heart.

I'm sending a kiss to the Heaven and I hope you will get it..

You made me cry!
Because your just saying what were all feeling, thank you for that, it so good to know your not alone in how you feel. No one has touched my life more than Mike and right now nothing has made me feel more sad than him.
But i have to, i think we all have to go on feeling like hes still here with us, everyday of our lives. How can we miss what we still hold so dear in our hearts. Every time he makes me smile, through his music or something he has said, it like hes here with me, holding me in his arms, we are one person, because without Michael Jackson there is no me, he has helped mold me and make me who i am. There is a piece of Mike in all of us, so we will never be without him!

You made me cry!
Because your just saying what were all feeling, thank you for that, it so good to know your not alone in how you feel. No one has touched my life more than Mike and right now nothing has made me feel more sad than him.
But i have to, i think we all have to go on feeling like hes still here with us, everyday of our lives. How can we miss what we still hold so dear in our hearts. Every time he makes me smile, through his music or something he has said, it like hes here with me, holding me in his arms, we are one person, because without Michael Jackson there is no me, he has helped mold me and make me who i am. There is a piece of Mike in all of us, so we will never be without him!

Thank you for your beautiful words. I know how you feel..
Yesterday the weather here was grey as grey can be. The rain poured down all day and the winds were intense. It fit the way I felt. I thought about Michael all day. I laid on my couch and sobbed. I cannot seem to get over the passing of this gentle, beautiful man who created so much and touched so many millions of people. My eyes are red and swollen and I feel exhausted from crying. Everything reminds me of him. I'll hear a date even from earlier this year and I think, "Michael was still alive then". I love him and I cant live without him... I want to die..

Thank you for your beautiful words. I know how you feel..
Yesterday the weather here was grey as grey can be. The rain poured down all day and the winds were intense. It fit the way I felt. I thought about Michael all day. I laid on my couch and sobbed. I cannot seem to get over the passing of this gentle, beautiful man who created so much and touched so many millions of people. My eyes are red and swollen and I feel exhausted from crying. Everything reminds me of him. I'll hear a date even from earlier this year and I think, "Michael was still alive then". I love him and I cant live without him... I want to die..

I want to say dont feel like that, but how can i when i feel the same in so many ways.
Im alone in the house, and i feel alone with my thoughts. I used to feel good by myself when i though of him, because id be thinking hes out, id think about what he would be doing and i didnt feel so alone. Tonight he is in my heart and he is a part of me like i said, but tonight i feel lost from myself and my piece of mj is lost with me. What can i do but wait until myself returns, bringing me back my piece of him.

I want to say dont feel like that, but how can i when i feel the same in so many ways.
Im alone in the house, and i feel alone with my thoughts. I used to feel good by myself when i though of him, because id be thinking hes out, id think about what he would be doing and i didnt feel so alone. Tonight he is in my heart and he is a part of me like i said, but tonight i feel lost from myself and my piece of mj is lost with me. What can i do but wait until myself returns, bringing me back my piece of him.

Oh God! I'm here for you. Today is a bad day for me.. I can't stop the tears, I can't breathe. I miss Michael so much and I'm thinking that nothing will be the same again... NEVER! I miss him and think about him everyday. I miss him beyond words. I cant live without Michael. My life is his life. This heart which is within me beats just for him. My heart belongs to him. I need him, by my side, in my life. He is all that I want. He is all that I need. I just want to die and be with him forever. This is my end, this is the ending. I'm not strong enough to carry on. I'm really not feeling well .. Sorry..:(

Oh God! I'm here for you. Today is a bad day for me.. I can't stop the tears, I can't breathe. I miss Michael so much and I'm thinking that nothing will be the same again... NEVER! I miss him and think about him everyday. I miss him beyond words. I cant live without Michael. My life is his life. This heart which is within me beats just for him. My heart belongs to him. I need him, by my side, in my life. He is all that I want. He is all that I need. I just want to die and be with him forever. This is my end, this is the ending. I'm not strong enough to carry on. I'm really not feeling well .. Sorry..:(

Stop! Stop, please. Would Mike want you to be so destroyed by him, no! We have to move on! I can see your a lovely person, you have so much to give this world i can tell by your every word, dont let losing him destroy you please. Hold on tight. Make Michael proud, live everyday of your life, help the world! Please be strong, please!
x

Stop! Stop, please. Would Mike want you to be so destroyed by him, no! We have to move on! I can see your a lovely person, you have so much to give this world i can tell by your every word, dont let losing him destroy you please. Hold on tight. Make Michael proud, live everyday of your life, help the world! Please be strong, please!
x

Sorry! But I'm sick of living. I am so sad... so sad... I cant believe. I feel drained. I miss him today more than yesterday.. this is final... I cant stop crying. Michael will live forever because he's love.. But I need him... here... with me. Oh my God! I'm completely confused... I am going insane!!! :(

Sorry! But I'm sick of living. I am so sad... so sad... I cant believe. I feel drained. I miss him today more than yesterday.. this is final... I cant stop crying. Michael will live forever because he's love.. But I need him... here... with me. Oh my God! I'm completely confused... I am going insane!!! :(

Stop! Like you said Michael lives forever because he is love, your lost right now, you cant think straight, i feel the same, but you have to carry on try to feel love , love yourself and Mike will be with you again. Just allow yourself to feel sad for a while, but remeber hes always here, please!

Stop! Like you said Michael lives forever because he is love, your lost right now, you cant think straight, i feel the same, but you have to carry on try to feel love , love yourself and Mike will be with you again. Just allow yourself to feel sad for a while, but remeber hes always here, please!

Thank you for you support. But you dont understand. When he died a part of me died along with him. I just want my baby back. I really need him, I need to feel him present. I am totally heartbroken. I am devastated. I can't stop crying. I love him more and more every day. I love him more than anything. I cant sleep at nights, I just look at the sky... and cry... I feel like I'll cry forever!!! Anyway thanks!

Thank you for you support. But you dont understand. When he died a part of me died along with him. I just want my baby back. I really need him, I need to feel him present. I am totally heartbroken. I am devastated. I can't stop crying. I love him more and more every day. I love him more than anything. I cant sleep at nights, I just look at the sky... and cry... I feel like I'll cry forever!!! Anyway thanks!

Theres nothing more i could say, i can see. I pray for everyones hearts to start to heal!
Your not alone, stay strong x

Theres nothing more i could say, i can see. I pray for everyones hearts to start to heal!
Your not alone, stay strong x

Thanks. You're a sweetheart. Everything is so strange. My heart does not want to accept that Michael is dead. He is alive if not on earth, then definitely in our hearts... :(

Back