I need you now more than before
I need you to wipe my crying eyes
I need your love and so much more
I need you to show me I don't have to cry anymore
I NEED you because I LOVE you~

You're the one I need . . . You're the one I love

Time is killing me. I am waiting for you, Michael. I love you more than
myself. I have my life and a bright future, but they mean nothing to me
without your presence. I love you Michael, I need you. Please take me where you are
.. :weeping:

I want to go too :cry: God Im feeling so empty inside.. I feel like a fish out of water. Hard to breathe! :(

It's really hard for me too but we have to try and be strong, and always keep Michael in our hearts. Memories are all we have left.....

I will try to be strong. :(
I want to keep the memories strong too. I really hope the same for Michaels children, that they never forget the good times they had with Michael. They are so young, I worry about that!

~I NEED you because I LOVE you
I need you now more than before
I need you to wipe my crying eyes
I need your love and so much more
I need you to show me I don't have to cry anymore
I NEED you because I LOVE you~

You're the one I need . . . You're the one I love

It's beautiful..

Oh honey, please stop being so sad. I hope you get through today ok. :better:

I want to go too :cry: God Im feeling so empty inside.. I feel like a fish out of water. Hard to breathe! :(

Me too. Unbearable sadness.. I have lost track of days, they dont matter any longer. It doesnt seem to be getting easier with time, it gets harder. I lie to myself in thinking that I'm okay, that it will all be okay but it's not okay, nothing seems to be okay. The only place in the world I can find Michael is my heart but I don't want it to be a still memory. It's so hard. I lost the love of my life and it's hurting me more every day. :weeping:

Michael,

When you died that day
my heart died too
I must confess....
I am nothing without you!
Why do I feel this way
no one can take your place
I am empty inside and out
Who will fill this empty space??

Please come back to me. I would give my own life to bring you back, Michael! I need you. I do wish you and I could be together. What I want is your heart. In every word, in every motion, in every thought-you are the one. I'll love you forever.. I can't stop crying.. I can't live without you. My heart is broken and it will always belong to you. :weeping:

I LOVE
you so much!!

Michael,

When you died that day
my heart died too
I must confess....
I am nothing without you!
Why do I feel this way
no one can take your place
I am empty inside and out
Who will fill this empty space??

Please come back to me. I would give my own life to bring you back, Michael! I need you. I do wish you and I could be together. What I want is your heart. In every word, in every motion, in every thought-you are the one. I'll love you forever.. I can't stop crying.. I can't live without you. My heart is broken and it will always belong to you. :weeping:

I LOVE
you so much!!
Awww,*huggs* remember that love is stronger than anything!!

I too am sure more than ever that I love Michael more than myself. But we have to be strong and hold to each other. Imagine... if all the fans were to stay in touch,found some friendships - all around the world. Different colors,different races, different nations - nation to nation all the world CAN come together. We are the ones who can keep Michael's message alive. We have to. The future may not be as bright without him but he will always shine for us, stronger than ever. If we just stick together. I really , with no false pretending , hope to meet as many people here in person, hang around, make tributes together,parties,projects...until we meet with Michael. I really hope we do it. Please be strong, guys. Much much love... may Michael keep us strong and going.

Michael,

I want to let you know it as much as I want to hold in my arms. There's no sweetest and most precious moment for me but to close my eyes and feel you inside me… like now, I could imagine you and me high up way to the clouds, you holding me by my waist , protecting me not to fall down, being carried away by the cold wind and going to a place where we could be alone… I love you Michael…with all my heart. I wish I can let you feel this love … the depth of it. Only through fantasizing you I can go on with my days… I love you ...

I wanna be with you, now. When will you be back to me? :weeping:

I love you Michael. My love for you will never go. It will linger on me until my life ends... because it is a true love... please read it: "Go back to your past... so you can find me there...". I love you... so much. I want your touch... it makes me go on here.

Back