Tatiana Thumbtzen on the private Burial???

Jacky_Jackson

Proud Member
Hi,
why was Tatiana Thumbtzen on Michaels private Burial at the Forest lawn????
I`ve believe this was only for Family members and closests Friends???
I don`t believe that Michael and Tatiana where in contact the last 20 years!!!
So why?????Who has invieted her???
35361772.jpg

how do you know they havent been in contact for 20 years? Im sure she had just as much reason to be there as every one else.

It was discussed MONTHS ago.

She had not been in contact with Michael after she was fired from the Bad Tour.. sometime AFTER the tour she was managed by Joe. She got back in contact with Joe after Michael passed and was a guest of Joe's at the burial.

did she really get fired from the Bad tour because of one teeny little kiss? Who fired her, was it some jealous producer?

did she really get fired from the Bad tour because of one teeny little kiss? Who fired her, was it some jealous producer?

Actually from what I understood, is that she wasn't necessarily fired for kissing Michael onstage
apparently it was her manager who was asking for WAY more money then what it was going to be intially, but unfortunately, Michael did not want to pay so much, so Tatiana had to go
Here's the video about the matter
And if u need to slow it down, feel free to do so

^^ Michael cheap? sorry but that alone really discourages me from watching this video... maybe Tatiana was just greedy instead pff

^^ Michael cheap? sorry but that alone really discourages me from watching this video... maybe Tatiana was just greedy instead pff

good for you, jumping to conclusions...

ANYway, it probably WAS the kiss thing. Saying she wanted more money just probably sounds better.
She just happened to be let go after the kiss show? pft, ok.
And do you REALLY think she asked for TOO much money? To walk around the stage for one song? Not likely. They probably did her a solid by even asking her.
And if she was asking more money, they would have just said no, rather than FIRED.

I don't get the hate.

Hi,
why was Tatiana Thumbtzen on Michaels private Burial at the Forest lawn????
I`ve believe this was only for Family members and closests Friends???
I don`t believe that Michael and Tatiana where in contact the last 20 years!!!
So why?????Who has invieted her???
35361772.jpg

Why are there so many question marks? Someone obviously invited her, and for all we know they did keep in touch. What does it matter? She was there.

Brooke Shields also spoke at his memorial, too. They lost touch over the years, too.

It's was MJ's manager who fired her frank dileo

Frank firing her doesn't mean MJ didn't have a part in that decision, too.

Exactly Michael never fired anyone. He had his managers do it for him. That is common knowledge. It's possible he had a little crush in the moment, but IMO The fact Michael cut off all contact and didn't EVER try to contact her in ANYWAY or pursue anything further than that business relationship , shows he wasn't interested. Personally I Don't care for Tatiana and how she has exploited MJ with her obnoxious story telling. But I also see nothing wrong with her going to his funeral though or anyone invited going. What concern is that of ours? Some there were also just business associates and people who admired MJ, not just close friends. The fact this is even an issue with anyone make me :scratch:

ETA
and the fact I just noticed I commented a a 4 yr old bumped nonsense thread makes me wanna kick myself :giggle:

good for you, jumping to conclusions...

You got that right, good for me. I have reasons to think so. After all she's been making money out of her brief period next to him all these years, just like Ola.. I don't hate but why is it so bad to say she was probably being greedy? Right, Michael can be called cheap because he's the star? wtf.. her being at the funeral doesn't bother me at all but her crazy story telling cashing in on Michael's name sure is pathetic

Last edited:
Exactly Michael never fired anyone. He had his managers do it for him. That is common knowledge. It's possible he had a little crush in the moment, but IMO The fact Michael cut off all contact and didn't EVER try to contact her in ANYWAY or pursue anything further than that business relationship , shows he wasn't interested. Personally I Don't care for Tatiana and how she has exploited MJ with her obnoxious story telling. But I also see nothing wrong with her going to his funeral though or anyone invited going. What concern is that of ours? Some there were also just business associates and people who admired MJ, not just close friends. The fact this is even an issue with anyone make me :scratch:

ETA
and the fact I just noticed I commented a a 4 yr old bumped nonsense thread makes me wanna kick myself :giggle:

I couldn't agree more with a lot of things that you stated. She could have been simply fired for Mj having a crush and visa-versa. And so very true Michael never fired someone himself he left that business up to someone else always. I believe it was alright for her to attend the funeral I had no problem with that.

Last edited:
Actually, I remember when I first heard that new story, that firing finally made sense to me-it couldn't have been the kiss. Her agent was being greedy-why pay somebody FIVE THOUSAND dollars each show for strutting around in one song-just pull Sheryl over for double duty-that business smart.

Hmmm I cannot go into discussion about this until I see the picture (in which I cannot since it's an error in displaying).... can someone re-post the picture please?

I thought they were cute together during the video and they both probably did have a little crush on each other. But Tatiana kinda dragged it out or at least that's what I think. None of us will really ever know what happened between them.

All we can do is speculate what might have been the reason for firering Tatiana...( I like to know about this more than to the question why she attend the funeral)
I always had the idea, Frank fired Tatiana, because they got to close together...it might have become a problem if they got involved into a real relationship during this tour...would it have hurt his reputation?

Although this thread is old..I did enjoy to read some of it :)

Thanks

My question is, why is Tatiana such a weak link? I mean she hasn't done anything except showing her love for Michael, why do people give such a hard time with her?

why do people give such a hard time with her?

Nobody said anything against Tatiana. :p :nono: But the reality is, she (like many others) were not in Michael's life for centuries. These people were not present in his life in recent years. Just that. -_-

Appear at the funeral was also a way to show her that she is still exist and for people to remember it and rescue all that old story about her and Michael that fans are tired of knowing. All interviews she has done is just about that. Nothing more. Or not? :fear:

For what I know is that she was invited to the private funeral by Joe and Majestik, she arrived with Majestik. He himself has talked about that too.

Nobody said anything against Tatiana. :p :nono: But the reality is, she (like many others) were not in Michael's life for centuries. These people were not present in his life in recent years. Just that. -_-

Appear at the funeral was also a way to show her that she is still exist and for people to remember it and rescue all that old story about her and Michael that fans are tired of knowing. All interviews she has done is just about that. Nothing more. Or not? :fear:
I understand but as far as I remember alot of fans didn't like Tatiana, I never had any bad thoughts about her and never really cared whether she was apart of Michael's life or not...

For what I know is that she was invited to the private funeral by Joe and Majestik, she arrived with Majestik. He himself has talked about that too.

Joe and Majestik >>>> :puke:

I understand but as far as I remember alot of fans didn't like Tatiana, I never had any bad thoughts about her and never really cared whether she was apart of Michael's life or not...

I know.... A waste of time these fans with Tatiana. :sigh: :doh: I do not care about her. :coffee: Why after all who is Tatiana? She's just the girl who participated in a video of Michael... just that. -_-

I never liked Tatiana because she ENDLESSLY tried to make it seem like Michael really wanted her. If he really did, he would've hired her back or at least tried to call. But he didn't, so....

Back