Not open for further replies.

Naad

Proud Member
Blog from the girl who saw JJ and MJ's kids at toy store
This is a posted from a fan on Janet-Online

This is from a girl who rung Janet up at the toystore she works at. Luck batch

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2009

Still in Awe...
Friday, November 6, 2009 will be one of the days I will never forget. It was about 11:00pm. I had been at my job all day and my shift was slowly coming to an end. It was a sale day so the store had extended its closing hours to midnight. Luckily, my shift ended at 11:30. I was the only cashier open that night because the crowd in the store had thinned out. I saw my manager call about 3 other associates over to her and they all began to quietly huddle. I thought nothing of it and continued to straighten up the front of the store. Then I saw my manager lock the front door and ask the customers shopping to make their final decisions and head to the front for purchase. I asked her why she was closing the store early and she replied "We have a VIP guest entering the store." I saw a group of about 10 people come in but I didn't really pay attention to the faces in crowd. I asked one of my co-workers that was guarding the door who the VIP guest was. I knew it had to be some one HUGE to have the store closed ahead of hours.

He answered "You don't know who that is?"

I was like, "Uhhh no... I wasn't really paying attention. Who was it?"

"JANET JACKSON!!!"

My jaw dropped. I was so embarassed I let her walk right by me without even noticing. I just assumed the group were every day people. I was immediately star struck and my body began to react. My heart raced, I became hot, nervous, and my hands started to shake. Then it hit me that if she was going to buy anything, I would be the one to ring up her items. Oh. My. God!

I looked at all the other associates and realized they knew she was on her way and everyone was smiling at each other. My co-worker that was guarding the door kept saying that he could'nt believe I didn't see her. Then I saw a boy walk towards the electronics dept. I immediately recognized him. It was Michael Jackson's oldest son, Prince Michael! Then I realized why she was in the store. She was buying toys for her neices and nephews. I saw Paris, Michael Jackson's daughter, walking around the store playing with a ball and then I saw his youngest son nicknamed "Blanket". I also saw some other kids who looked like the Jackson's, so I knew they were children of some of Janet's siblings.

I am never tempted to use my phone at work but this time I couldn't resist! I started texting people and posting statuses on both Twitter and Facebook. When I put my phone away I saw Janet walk past my register. She was so pretty. I will never forget seeing her profile as she walked by. After about 20 minutes, my manager came with a basket full of toys to my register. As I started ringing up the items, she told me to give every item its own bag. The items I remember the scanning the most Were a lavendar Tinkerbell guitar, a Star Wars Lego set, and a DVD. I heard the crowd standing behind me while I bagged the toys. I pressed total and looked back and Janet handed a guy her credit card. As he walked to the register I realized it was a black card. (Only the elite are priveleged with owning one.) The total was around $316. As he took the receipt and basket and walked towards the door, I turned around and made eye contact with Janet. She smiled and told me 'thank you' as they left. I couldn't believe I had exchanged words with JANET JACKSON!

That had to be the best way to end a long, tiresome work day that I had been complaining about. It was a huge surprise and honor to have been within 10 feet of the worlds most famous and respected musical family. It was an even bigger honor to see Michael Jackson's children up close. The children whose faces he hid from the world with masks, the children who paparazzi would kill to get picture of, I was seeing in the flesh. I was so humbled to be in the presence of Janet Jackson, a legend in her own right. The whole night was kind of surreal to me. It felt like an out of body experience. Like something that would only happen in a movie.

I'm sorry I made this entry so long, but I wanted to record every detail so years from now I will read it and feel like it was yesterday.

Still catching my breath.

woops i do apologise, thank you for the heads up..i searched but nothing came up. oh well, sorry mods, delete my thread.

lol it stares right at you doesn't it ;), i like your siggy too!

LOL i wonder what your thinking about!! and it doesn't matter if i didn't post, the siggy will always be there for you too enjoyyyyyyyy, make sure you think about it before you go to bed :p

hehe ya know very well what I'm thinking about. so did he when he made that face at the camera! actually, that was around the time I got to meet him so that siggy is like a red flag to me. I look for your posts every day! :wub: so thanks girl for the siggy :lol: :p

night xx

omg you met him, around this time?? i'm soooo jealous!!! awwww bless, well i'm glad to be at service for something lol. nighty night x x x

I am never tempted to use my phone at work but this time I couldn't resist! I started texting people and posting statuses on both Twitter and Facebook.

Big disgrace. Feel so sorry for those kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back