Michael, I miss you...

*Billie Jean*

Proud Member
Days and nights grow longer and colder without you here by my side. Your voice always whispers in the wind as I walk along the shoreline, watching the sunset in the distance. I feel your hands around me when I walk through the fields of grass. As I lie down amongst the ground, I gaze up upon the stars. As I close my eyes, I can always picture your face, your smile, your eyes, your lips, your nose. Looking into the distance, I always see you, standing there, smiling.. I want to just run into your arms, but every time I try to, your image disappears. The warmth of the sun upon my face reminds me of your breathe. When I lie down, I feel your arms wrapping around me, holding me tight, never wanting to let go. As I stand in the rain, I envision you. Tears fill my eyes as I ask God to give you back to me, but I know that your gone for good. I'm sitting here, writing to you, why... I don't know. Maybe its because I know deep down inside of me, I can always feel you. Pushing me, supporting me, giving me strength. I try not to cry, but cold tears run down my face. I can always feel the warm spot beneath my heart, and that's where my love for you will always stay. No matter where I am, I can always feel your love, I can always hear your voice, and I can always see your smile. But I'll always miss you... I know that you'll always be with me, watching down on me from above. One day, I'll see you. I don't know when, I don't know where, but I promised never to let go.

One day you'll see him, so untill that day live your life completley and fully, the way Michael wants us to. Love the planet, love the people, and know that you will be united with Michael! Rejoice... :D

Hugs :better:

How do I?
How do I live without you?
You are the one who makes me complete.
How do I breath without you?
You are simply the breath of life and make feel alive.
How do I meet my needs without you?
When your the one who guides me in the right path.
How do I love without you? When you took my heart and my soul. :weeping:

I cant say that I dont feel the same way because it would be a point blank lie. Michael would want us to be happy as much as we can and to remember the good times no matter how much life gets us down. Im sure your family would be the first to say so. Put in a CD, pour a glass of milk and grab some cookies... You deserve it, and while your doing that, put a smile on your face :)

I have come to realize that it's not healthy or normal when people obsesses so much over a celebrity. Although Michael is very dear to us, he doesn't know us, and we don't know him personally to actually spend our whole lives upset over what has occured. It's normal to cry and defend him, but to actually want to kill yourself is pure madness. I don't think Michael would view that as love, but he would sincerely be scared. People need to evaluate themselves, and build healthy, happy lives because life is a gift, and you have to live it to the fullest. Michael lived his life, so do the same. I guess the Michaelmania thread opened my eyes to the truth.

I have come to realize that it's not healthy or normal when people obsesses so much over a celebrity. Although Michael is very dear to us, he doesn't know us, and we don't know him personally to actually spend our whole lives upset over what has occured. It's normal to cry and defend him, but to actually want to kill yourself is pure madness. I don't think Michael would view that as love, but he would sincerely be scared. People need to evaluate themselves, and build healthy, happy lives because life is a gift, and you have to live it to the fullest. Michael lived his life, so do the same. I guess the Michaelmania thread opened my eyes to the truth.

Well said!

I agree.

Michael is one of God's miracles
and special gifts to humanity
Thankfully, millions loved him above and beyond limits
and I'm proud to be one of them.

I love you, Michael. I know your gone but I can still feel you here.
I'll keep waiting til the day that you come back and rescue me.........

And please keep writing poems for us to read, but more importantly please keep writing them for yourself.

Michael always believed in art as a form of expression, and he'd be so proud of you for expressing yourself to us all with such love :)

xo

Billie Jean, do you want to be involved in a charity we the fans set up for Michael? Heal the World for Children. We organized a festival for kids on Aug 29 and now on Nov. 20 we go to visit sick kids with toys, in various cities around the world? You can join us and make Michael proud. You know, we felt his presence when we made those kids happy. He was with us.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2368503#post2368503

Back