Teddy Riley on Billy Bush's radio show yesterday and talks MJ

elmari

Proud Member
Teddy Riley: ‘I Never Said’ Michael Jackson Was Murdered
http://www.accesshollywood.com/teddy-riley-i-never-said-michael-jackson-was-murdered_video_1175111

Teddy Riley on working with Michael on RTT
http://www.accesshollywood.com/teddy-riley-remembers-working-with-michael-jackson_video_1175110

You can also DL the interview on Billy Bush's website:

http://www.billybushshow.com/interviews;jsessionid=C0442041AB96BE55F3F98A581DB11F10?pid=9839

I noticed that Teddy is a little bit unclear in the first video. He said that he never spoke to anyone at the National Enquirer, but then said that Michael had told him that if anything fishy goes down, I think these people are responsible. But then he said that Michael might have been paranoid when saying these things for him, but he has reason to be paranoid. I also noticed that Teddy all of a sudden got really nervous and kept looking off camera to someone, as if 'Is it okay what I am saying?'. Probably his manager because Teddy said that after his 'I think MJ was murdered' quote in Australia, a lot of people were on him.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I wish teddy would name names but, I can guess some of the people MJ was scared would do him harm! :( Makes me angry and sad! I get what teddy was saying he was just saying what MJ told him and that stupid tabloid quoted teddy as actually saying it himself like they were his views! Dummies! Interesting that La toya said MJ told her the same thing!

I to believe MJ!

and I can guess who the RTT song is about but, I won't! ;) And no I'm not thinking LMP because the song was before her time lol

Last edited:
I doubt he was close to MJ these last few years...Anyway, everyone who ever laid eyes on MJ is an expert now. And they all want a platform to talk about him.

The enquirer took that story from an Australian magazine Teddy Riley spoke to where he was on tour 2 weeks ago.

I hate when people don't give straight answers...no he may not ave given the interview to NE...but he did talk to that Aussie mag while promoting his concert there.

Thanks!

I wish teddy would name names but, I can guess some of the people MJ was scared would do him harm! :( Makes me angry and sad! I get what teddy was saying he was just saying what MJ told him and that stupid tabloid quoted teddy as actually saying it himself like they were his views! Dummies! Interesting that La toya said MJ told her the same thing!

I to believe MJ!

and I can guess who the RTT song is about but, I won't! ;) And no I'm not thinking LMP because the song was before her time lol
Remember the time was dedicated to DIANA ROSS. I remember it being talked about and it is on the single dedication.

I doubt he was close to MJ these last few years...Anyway, everyone who ever laid eyes on MJ is an expert now. And they all want a platform to talk about him.

The enquirer took that story from an Australian magazine Teddy Riley spoke to where he was on tour 2 weeks ago.

I hate when people don't give straight answers...no he may not ave given the interview to NE...but he did talk to that Aussie mag while promoting his concert there.

How do you know that Michael wasn't close to Teddy in the last few years? Teddy has always, always, always been loyal to Michael. He's always been a good friend.

Teddy last saw Michael in March or April, right before rehearsals started for TII. He said he would be checking up on Michael during the trial years all the time. You can even seen in this interview that Teddy won't reveal who Michael wrote RTT for eventhough Michael said that he could talk about it. He considers Michael his big brother and the kids his nephews and nieces.

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EfyFm5L4ZY

Teddy was crying on CNN talking about Michael. I think you make too many assumptions, not everyone is taking advantage of Michael. As for Teddy talking about Michael in Australia while promoting his tour. . . well, Teddy has been a producer on three of Michael's albums. Teddy's gonna get questions about Michael, whether he likes it or not.

I think Teddy and MJ kept in contact throughout the years.

How do you know that Michael wasn't close to Teddy in the last few years? Teddy has always, always, always been loyal to Michael. He's always been a good friend.

Teddy last saw Michael in March or April, right before rehearsals started for TII. He said he would be checking up on Michael during the trial years all the time. You can even seen in this interview that Teddy won't reveal who Michael wrote RTT for eventhough Michael said that he could talk about it. He considers Michael his big brother and the kids his nephews and nieces.

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EfyFm5L4ZY

Teddy was crying on CNN talking about Michael. I think you make too many assumptions, not everyone is taking advantage of Michael. As for Teddy talking about Michael in Australia while promoting his tour. . . well, Teddy has been a producer on three of Michael's albums. Teddy's gonna get questions about Michael, whether he likes it or not.

He said he will reveal the person in his book.

i don't know why people always see the best in people, when, in fact, people are capable of incredible evil. i mean...a lot of political and rock stars talk about stuff like amnesty international, and other things, that talk about atrocities. after all..if people were capable of the holocaust, then they are capable of other things in mass numbers. MJ had the success that media wanted to deny...that others envied, greatly..the type that made numbers people want to fix numbers to lie about MJ's success...it made people talk. i mean, we had people denying the obvious..such as fans going crazy for him in videos....media wanted to say that those fans didn't exist. that's how crazy envious his enemies were and are.. who says many wouldn't want to put a stop to it? it wouldn't be the first time that people were envious enough to want to do something...and it wouldn't be the last. yes..Teddy Riley is dancing in that video..around the answers..
it's too bad people have to be scared to continue in their chosen profession..

Last edited:
He said he will reveal the person in his book.

Oh my gosh. . . I don't think Teddy literally meant a book. He meant it figuratively. That's how I took it.

Teddy has been so protective of Mike for a very long time now.

But I can see how you might have gotten confused. Anyways, I am going to contact him on facebook and ask him what he meant.

ETA: I watched the video again and the reason why I took Teddy's words figuratively is because he says this:

BB: Do you know who it's about?

TR: No. . . No, I do. But I would never. . . I mean, we are very close even though we signed disclosure agreements and everything and he (Michael) was like 'You can talk about it' and I was like 'No, I would never talk about it'. It's like a secret that I would keep for my book.

Anyways, you know how 'A page in my book' is figuratively saying a part of my life. But I know there are so many suspicious people on this board about everyone that was involved in Michael's life, besides his children. So I respect your guys' opinion. But for me Teddy Riley is a good guy and a true friend to Michael.

Last edited:
I noticed that Teddy is a little bit unclear in the first video. He said that he never spoke to anyone at the National Enquirer, but then said that Michael had told him that if anything fishy goes down, I think these people are responsible. But then he said that Michael might have been paranoid when saying these things for him, but he has reason to be paranoid. I also noticed that Teddy all of a sudden got really nervous and kept looking off camera to someone, as if 'Is it okay what I am saying?'. Probably his manager because Teddy said that after his 'I think MJ was murdered' quote in Australia, a lot of people were on him.

That's pretty much how it came across to me too.

I'm sure Michael spoke to friends about what was happening in his life.

I've heard Michael say himself on more than one occasion, that people were conspiring against him, that he was afraid for his life and for his children etc...

There are a lot of people feeling this has been a factor in many things that have happened to him, including his death, but whether people have actually named all of the names Michael ever mentioned, or even if they have, whether anything is done to investigate this thoroughly, remains to be seen.

You can even seen in this interview that Teddy won't reveal who Michael wrote RTT for eventhough Michael said
teddy claimed years back that it was written about debbie!

i know its not really believeable is it. prob something to do with the fact that he said this just around the time mj married her.

you and me in spain. never realised he said that? prob not about anyone.just makes for good talk like with songs from vince been about lisa

Everybody who was around MJ knows who plotting the murder on him and who killed him like I said before "they" wanted him dead and this is more than money or his fame my heart goes out this his children I pray that they will know the truth when they get a little older cause they daddy suppose to had woke up June 25th not be dead. I get so *** heated knowing that he was dead a few hours before and the media play that shit off.

I hope debbie please speak out even if it kills her *** that *** I'm fed the *** up

Last edited by a moderator:
teddy claimed years back that it was written about debbie!

Just found this...

Teddy Riley (writer, composer & producer, worked on 'Dangerous' and 'HIStory' albums)
I wrote 'Remember the Time' when Michael [Jackson] told me about falling in love with [Debbie Rowe], the woman he just married. I don't know why he didn't marry her the first time around.
[source: Los Angeles Times ; December 1996)

http://www.mjcafe.net/the legend speeches & faq/quotes.htm

Everybody who was around MJ knows who plotting the murder on him and who killed him like I said before "they" wanted him dead and this is more than money or his fame my heart goes out this his children I pray that they will know the truth when they get a little older cause they daddy suppose to had woke up June 25th not be dead. I get so *** heated knowing that he was dead a few hours before and the media play that shit off.

I hope debbie please speak out even if it kills her *** that *** I'm fed the *** up

that's what upsets me the most. I'm almost over the uncontrollable weeping that used to just fell me every once in a while. but when I think of his kids... what they will feel when they grow up and begin to realize bit by bit what actually happened to their daddy... what was done to him... almost all of his life... god, I just wanna hug them! nothing and no one can protect them from that inevitable crushing pain. nothing. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the time was dedicated to DIANA ROSS. I remember it being talked about and it is on the single dedication.

LOL!!! I remember that too!!!

Back in the day - when RTT came out, it was FACT this was for Diana.

Though NO ONE thought at the time that MJ would marry Lisa Marie. WHAT???? For real. And in the town where my dad was born in Dom. Rep - ????? WOW.

Oooh, Mike, I just wanna know what happened on the beach, in Spain - and in the park after dark.....:D

I always thought Remember the Time was about Diana Ross, so this Teddy Riley quote about Debbie made my jaw fall on the floor.

I doubt it as well, and if Teddy refused to reveal who it was in a recent interview, that means he has never revealed her.

Posts edited, because they contained inappropriate language. Please, remember this is a family forum. Thanks! :flowers:

what about Brooke Shields !!!! Michael said in the tapes that he loved her so much,, so,i personally think it is about Diana Ross or Brooke Shields .
LMP and Debbie were never a real love of MJ they were in his life only for having children.

i was just listening to that song and thinkin the same thing, the part where he says it was all in my mind. he also said that in those under cover phone conversations. it makes since, its funny how i was just thinking that and come on here and read it. amazing

Back