Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1151

Thread: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 1,737 Posts

Default Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

I´ll be there
    "How much did I really know about life on earth? What responsibility did I feel for creatures outside my little space?
    How could I lead my life so that every cell of living matter was also benefited?" Michael Jackson
    "Love no violence ever, remember a beautiful future promise of tomorrow "MJ

stop the killing of pets. Save lifes,spay and neuter your pets
    Adopt from an animalshelter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seEpf5L8x0M

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Today is November 25th already

♥ This WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25 ♥
    ♥ 'Major Love Prayer' global meditation ♥
    ♥ 2pm Pacific/ 3pm MST/ 4pm CST/ 5pm EST ♥
    ♥ 21:00 GMT/ 10:00 UK/ 23:00 Western Europe ♥
    Time Chart: timeanddate.com/s/2rcc

Please join with us this November 25th for a MUCH-needed 'Major Love Prayer'. This will be the 75th month we have united worldwide in loving honor of Michael and the children of the world, and as you know, THE WORLD NEEDS THIS SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! Absolutely everyone is invited to take part in this... all faiths, beliefs, all nations, MJ fan or not, from wherever you are. Together as one "WE'RE SENDING OUT A MAJOR LOVE" with the highest intentions of HEALING and LIGHT! Together in spirit, we will embrace the planet and all living things within a powerful field of POSITIVE ENERGY, to TOUCH EVERY HEART from within and fill the world with LOVE, PEACE and COMPASSION. It's very easy to join us: Just open your heart at 'prayer time', connect with us all, and send the world your LOVE... ♥ ♥ ♥

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    Check time in your location at timeanddate.com/s/2rcc

1) Relax, breathe deeply and focus yourself in LOVE. (If you need help with this, try thinking first of WHO you love deeply.) Just let your heart fill with JOY, GRATITUDE and LOVE. Breathe LOVE. Be LOVE. It's okay if it takes a couple of minutes to get there. No rush. Just breath with as much LOVE as you can...

2) When you're ready, visualize reaching out with that love and CONNECTING to all of us across the world who are doing the same right now, with the same purpose. We are then spiritually holding hands across oceans and continents, creating a GLOBAL GRID OF LOVE. ♥

3) Sending out a MAJOR LOVE! ♥ Now "send" that LOVE out across the planet. Put simply, LET YOURSELF LOVE ALL THE WORLD.Visualize the love like waves of light that flow outward from your heart and rain down from above, FILLING THE PLANET WITH LOVE. Together we declare: "WE LOVE YOU MORE!", especially to the hurting, confused, sick or grieving. Send your love, well wishes and compassion to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, without exception. May all be HEALED and touched by LOVE! Stay in this love... feel it, envision it, let yourself soak in it along with the world... for as long as you can (several minutes if possible, please).

4) Ask that this MAJOR LOVE remains AMPLIFIED and fully available to all in need, every moment from this point forward. Release the intention/prayer into the world. Lift your arms up and let it flow free! Then, as we conclude, feel the ground beneath you and open your eyes. Refocus on your surroundings and your day, and make a vow to be more LOVING from this moment on.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Let us carry this with us always.With Gratitude, Amen and Namaste. ♥♥♥ May we always be united in this mission of LOVE. Our deepest gratitude to our fellow 'MJ fam', for keeping Michael's legacy alive with LOVE. Bless you, be safe and surrounded in LOVE. And see you again next month ♥

~ the MLP team
    www.majorloveprayer.org
    #MajorLovePrayer every 25th

We're Sending Out a Major Love! ~ Every 25th @ 2:00pm PT
    Monthly global prayer/meditation in honor of MJ (mjjc thread)
    www.MajorLovePrayer.org | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mjbunny For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Love is forever
    "How much did I really know about life on earth? What responsibility did I feel for creatures outside my little space?
    How could I lead my life so that every cell of living matter was also benefited?" Michael Jackson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It´s soon time for another majorloveprayer:sun:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,160 Times in 2,358 Posts

Missing Michael.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silouette For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Thanks, dears! (Sorry, I didn't get online in time to post a reminder. Hope you're having a great Christmas and a great rest of the year! )

----------------------------

HAPPENING NOW ~ We begin this ‪#‎MajorLovePrayer‬ by opening our hearts to let LOVE flow. We focus for some moments on this feeling, letting it grow within us in GRATITUDE. We then reach out to each other with that love to create a global grid of POSITIVE ENERGY across every ocean and continent. Visualize in your mind's eye that we are holding hands in all nations, all across the world, with LOVE in our hearts, and PEACE as our intention. Next. see and feel that energy expanding and encompassing ALL THE WORLD and ALL LIVING THINGS within a glowing halo of MAJOR LOVE. All the world is bathed in this light, as it permeates even the darkest corner. Ask that this love touches EVERY HEART and HEALS all of us from within, no matter our differences or where we live.

Let this grow and sustain us as together as we create a world without fear, violence or war. Let us move forward to a brighter tomorrow, in cooperation and tolerance. May each of us recognize the oneness with our brothers and sisters, and all of creation. May this MAJOR LOVE remain amplified and available to ALL who need healing on this day and every day.

Blessings, love, and gratitude to you all. Amen, Namaste, and THANK YOU. May we walk forward in peace and hope together.‪#‎MakeThatChange‬ ‪#‎PeaceOnEarth‬

Much LOVE & THANKS,
    ~ the MLP Team
    www.majorloveprayer.org

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mjbunny For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I saw a forest from above, It was green everywhere it seemed to never end.
    I couldn´t see what was under it.
    (My brain could have affected by talk of climate change and yesterday I read something about habitat loss for animals)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Welcome to the first 25th day of 2016... 6 years and 6 months have passed..
    Personally,... NOTHING has changed for me... MJ is still here with us...
    some way, some how...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TDCAU1995 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

♥ 'Major Love Prayer' / meditation ♥
    ♥ MONDAY, JANUARY 25 Worldwide ♥
    ♥ 2pm PST / 3pm MST / 4pm CST / 5pm EST ♥
    ♥ 22:00 GMT/ 10.00 UK/ 23:00 Paris/Berlin/etc ♥
    Global time chart: http://timeanddate.com/s/2wz7

Please join us on JANUARY 25TH for the first 'Major Love Prayer' of 2016! ♥ This will be the 77th month we have joined at the same moment across the planet in loving honor of Michael and the children of the world. And absolutely everyone is invited... all faiths, beliefs, nations, your whole family, your friends, MJ fans or not, wherever you are at 2pm PT this Monday. "WE'RE SENDING OUT A MAJOR LOVE" together in spirit for the benefit of ALL LIVING THINGS. We will embrace the planet in heart and spirit, as ONE holding it within a powerful field of MAJOR LOVE and POSITIVE ENERGY with the intention to HEAL every heart from within, filling the world with LOVE, PEACE and COMPASSION. It's very easy to be a part of this global wave of LOVE - Simply open your heart at 'prayer time', focus, reach out to connect with us all in spirit, and send your LOVE to all the world! ♥ ♥ ♥

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    See timeanddate.com/s/2wz7 for time in your location

1) Relax, breathe deeply and focus yourself in LOVE. (If you need help with this, try thinking first of WHO you love deeply.) Just let your heart fill with JOY, GRATITUDE and LOVE. Breathe LOVE. Be LOVE. It's okay if it takes a couple of minutes to get there. No rush. Just breath with as much LOVE as you can...

2) When you're ready, visualize reaching out with that love and CONNECTING to all of us across the world who are doing the same right now, with the same purpose. We are then spiritually holding hands across oceans and continents, creating a GLOBAL GRID OF LOVE. ♥

3) Now "send" that LOVE out across the planet! ♥ Put simply, LET YOURSELF FEEL LOVE FOR ALL THE WORLD. You may visualize the love like waves of light that flow outward from your heart and rain down from above, or just a growing LIGHT that shines throughout ALL THE PLANET, especially for the hurting, confused, sick or grieving. Send your love, well wishes and compassion to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, without exception. May all be HEALED and touched by LOVE! Stay in this love... feel it, envision it, let yourself soak in it along with the world... for as long as you can (several minutes if possible, please).

4) Ask that this MAJOR LOVE remains AMPLIFIED and fully available to all in need, every moment from this point forward. Release the intention/prayer into the world. Lift your arms up and let it flow free! Then, as we conclude, feel the ground beneath you and open your eyes. Refocus on your surroundings and your day, and make a vow to be more LOVING from this moment on.

Let us carry this with us always. With Gratitude, Amen and Namaste. ♥ ♥ ♥ May we always be united in this mission of LOVE, in all the ways it is expressed. Our deepest gratitude to our fellow 'MJ family', for keeping Michael's legacy alive with LOVE. Bless you, be safe this holiday and into the new year. May you be surrounded in LOVE. See you again next month for another 'Major Love Prayer'! ♥

~ the MLP team
    www.majorloveprayer.org
    www.facebook.com/MajorLovePrayer
    www.twitter.com/MajorLovePrayer

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mjbunny For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Planet earth , our home

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It's the 25th already? Sending out a major love TODAY!

♥ ((( MAJOR LOVE PRAYER ))) ♥
    ♥ Global meditation ~ Thursday, Feb 25 ♥
    ♥ 2pm PST / 3pm MT / 4pm CT / 5pm ET ♥
    ♥ 22:00 GMT / 10.00 UK / 23:00 CET etc ♥

Please join us this THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25th for #MajorLovePrayer! (Global time chart at timeanddate.com/s/2wz8) This is the78th month we have united at the same moment across the planet in loving honor of MJ and the children of the world. Absolutely EVERYONE is invited... all faiths, beliefs, nations, your family, your friends, MJ fans or not, wherever you are at 2pm PT on the 25th. (And you don't have to be online for it, either.) "WE'RE SENDING OUT A MAJOR LOVE" together in spirit for the benefit of ALL LIVING THINGS, embracing the planet as ONE, and holding ALL within a powerful field of MAJOR LOVE and POSITIVE ENERGY. Our intention is to heal every heart from within, filling the world with LOVE, PEACE & COMPASSION. It's very easy to join - Simply open your heart at 'prayer time', reach out to connect with us all in spirit, and send your LOVE to all the world! ♥♥♥

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
    See timeanddate.com/s/2wz8 for your location

2) When you're ready, visualize reaching out with that love and CONNECTING to all of us across the world who are doing the same right now, with the same purpose. We are then spiritually holding hands across oceans and continents, creating a GLOBAL GRID OF LOVE.

3) Now "send" that LOVE out across the planet. Put simply, LET YOURSELF FEEL LOVE FOR ALL THE WORLD. You may visualize the love like waves of light that flow outward from your heart and rain down from above, or just a growing LIGHT that shines throughout ALL THE PLANET, especially for the hurting, confused, sick or grieving. Send your love, well wishes and compassion to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, without exception. May all be HEALED and touched by LOVE! Stay in this love... feel it, envision it, let yourself soak in it along with the world... for as long as you can (several minutes if possible, please).

Let us carry this with us always.With Gratitude, Amen and Namaste. ♥♥♥ May we always be united in this mission of LOVE, in all the ways it is expressed. Our deepest gratitude to our fellow 'MJ family', for keeping Michael's legacy alive with LOVE. Bless you and may you be surrounded in joy and health. See you again next month for another 'Major Love Prayer'!

~ the MLP team
    www.majorloveprayer.org
    www.facebook.com/MajorLovePrayer
    www.twitter.com/MajorLovePrayer

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mjbunny For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I saw two hearts in the snow this evening. created by car tires.
    But I knew it was Major Love Praer anyway

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MIST For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

In 5 minutes...!

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjbunny View Post
    It's the 25th already? Sending out a major love TODAY!

It definitely is the 25th

Quote Originally Posted by MIST View Post
    I saw two hearts in the snow this evening. created by car tires.
    But I knew it was Major Love Praer anyway
    What a beautiful image. Love & peace everyone :group:
    .......it's a turf war, on a global scale,,,,and it's not about races
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IH0N469RF8

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Indeed! :dancin: And it was beautiful, as always! Thanks to everyone who was 'there' today

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mjbunny For This Useful Post: