Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

mjbunny

Proud Member
*NEXT PRAYER: EVERY MONTH ON THE 25th*

Please help us heal the world with L.O.V.E.! Major Love Prayer is a global effort uniting MJ fans worldwide. It began in September 2009 with thousands on MJ forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Each and every month we join together for 5 to 10 minutes in mass prayer (meditation/intention/etc ... whatever you're comfortable with) to raise positive energy and spread love! :flowers:Remember, it's EVERY MONTH on the 25th at 2pm L.A. time

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

WHO: Michael Jackson fans around the globe, plus anyone who wishes to heal the world with us! Everyone is welcome!

WHAT: Inspired by Michael Jackson's desire to heal the world, Major Love Prayer is a monthly global event, taking place at the same time all over the world, in every country on Earth. We join together in spirit for a few moments to spread the positive energy of love, peace and healing to all. As MJ sings in Another Part of Me, "We're sending out a major love!"

WHERE: Everywhere! You can participate no matter where you are. The ideal location is one in which you can relax and remain undisturbed for about fifteen minutes.

HOW: This prayer/meditation/affirmation involves participants all around the world, so the suggested instructions below are not specific to any religion or spiritual practice. Feel free to adjust the details in accordance with your own beliefs and wishes.

........Preparation (5 or more minutes before prayer, if possible)

• Sit down in a comfortable position and relax your mind. Breathe calmly and deeply. Let any stress just fade away. You may choose to listen to relaxing or inspiring music (such as Heal the World, We Are the World, etc), say a special prayer or mantra, pray for Michael, his family or others, light a candle, etc. Begin thinking about what our collective intention is (to spread love, peace and healing through the world).
....... Prayer begins

• 1) Close your eyes and focus on LOVE; on the feeling of giving and receiving love. Feel love for yourself, with your family, with your friends, with Michael, with the Earth, with God/Universe/Creator (according to your beliefs) and so on. Feel this love in your heart.

• 2) Visualize the thousands of others around the globe who are doing the exact same thing at this moment.

• 3) Let this feeling of love joyfully expand and connect you to everyone else who is taking part (possibly including Michael, if you can believe this). You are now part of a vast web of love all around the world.

• 4) This love now spreads out across the entire planet. Visualize it expanding further and gently encompassing Earth, going through all living forms, healing the animals, the forests, the air, the oceans, the people, everything. We are at peace. We are healed. We are love. We are one.

• 5) Stay with this feeling for a minute or two, as long as you feel comfortable. You may continue for a few more minutes if you like.When you are ready to open your eyes again, be sure to thank everyone for this healing effort. In your mind and heart say "thank you" to your fellow fans and participants, to God/Universe/Creator and to Michael for the love and inspiration that brought us together today. Wish everyone well. Now open your eyes, take a deep breath and know that you are safe and centered within yourself. You are strong, healthy and loved.
Thank you and we'll meet again next month on the 25th!

Translations/language: :♥ Spanish/Español | ♥ French/Français | German/Deutsch | ♥ Chinese/中文 | ♥ Russian/Русский | ♥ Portuguese/Português ♥ Italian/Italiano | ♥ Romanian/Română | ♥ Polish/Polski | ♥ Arabic العربية | ♥ Persian فارسی | ♥ Serbian/Srpski | ♥ Croatian/Hrvatski ♥ Dutch/Nederlands | ♥ Danish/Dansk | ♥ Lithuanian/Lietuviškai | ♥ Swedish/Svensk | ♥ Norwegian/Norsk |

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Note: in SPRING and AUTUMN the prayer time will be one hour earlier or later for much of the world because the United States changes to and from Daylight Savings Time/Summer Time two weeks differently than the rest of the world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

LOVE!! In his memory

Finally... something "nice" to read for a change. This sounds really good. Thanks for the invitation to do some positive. Hope positive energy does enough to help restore our spirits.

I'm guessing you won't mind if I post this at another place?

I'm guessing you won't mind if I post this at another place?
Heehee. Go for it! :) And if anyone wants to use my siggy pic or make one about this... again, go for it, baby!

Sounds really good we are surrounded by so much HATE it's so ugly. The fans have been through so much...Michael would want us to do this he would not want us to be sad and angry..it's hard but...this is a wonderful idea!

Can't be in LA, but I'll be here in the LOVE thread.

Can't be in LA, but I'll be here in the LOVE thread.
Oh, it's just 2pm L.A. time. The prayer is for everyone, all over the world, wherever you are at that moment... whatever you can do at that time (22:00 GMT). Even if you're at work or something and can only stop for a couple of minutes, that's something for the world :angel:

Well, Im in L.A. so thats my time. :)

Yup, I'll be there in spirit.
I just think this is a wonderful idea.

Will do, Its all for L.O.V.E!!

got my sig up. Hope it helps reach others. ;)

I will join then, in the thread and in prayer. Wonderful idea!!

Wow I love this idea!
love1.gif
I'll join!

I think this is a great idea, I saw a documentary on prayer once and it showed that it worked scientifically, people who had illnesses imporved more in the group where they were prayed for so the more people who pray the more powerful it will be for Michael's message of Love

How beautiful--I'm so in.

its a beautiful idea:)
i'm in!

nice idea
it's all for love =]
L.O.V.E

I think this is a great idea, I saw a documentary on prayer once and it showed that it worked scientifically, people who had illnesses imporved more in the group where they were prayed for so the more people who pray the more powerful it will be for Michael's message of Love

When multiple individuals join together in unision with a single hearted intent, we can literally do anything. Everything starts with our thoughts, which then shape our reality. If we can get enough people to do this all over the world at the same time, we will make a big difference to the amount of LOVE on this planet. I cannot wait for the 25th.

I love you all :D

This is great!! I'll be doing this!! :D

Back