Fantasy world?

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
Is it just me or I am the only one who live in a fantasy world?
Im 15 years old.. but some girls (and boys) in my school from 13-15 are always trying to look adult and they are really like adult.. many make up, party, drunk etc..
but im 15 years old and still like a little kid :
I never was on party except school party.. I never was on drunk,..

I Dont care so much school.. because I dont wanna be a adult.. I miss the time when I was 5-9 years old.. it was a good time and I miss it.. i think that's why im like that..
And the girls in my age who is really like a adult.. I think they much into reality
But im just lived in a fantasy world..
I Really start to love fantasy world, magic, universe, and more like that..

I hope you know what I mean..
I Just wanna talk about it =)

Last edited:
I'd say you shouldn't waste your life thinking about your childhood. I had also great childhood and sometime I am thinking about those days with my little brother.

And like you, I am 15 also. I don't drink alcohol, I have been drunken only once and that was almost two years ago when I met my best friend from my childhood and she was with her friend to drink. That was my first and at least for now the last time I drank alcohol.

And yeah, I don't like "partying" very much. Here people don't drink and have fun because they wanna be like adults. They drink and have fun because they are still young and they want to have fun. Of course there is some people who don't drink or have fun because they try to act like adults. Those are the most annoying people I know. There's not much but still some wnb-adults are annoying me.

My advice for you could be something like: Just go and have some fun. You don't have to party or so but I believe you can still have fun. I don't party or so, I do the things I love to do. I love acting so I am an actor and act in a theater. I am social person and I love to be with people and just talk and hang around. If you love any kind of fantasy, you could always read a book. There's heck a lot of fantasy book around there! I loved fantasy books some years ago but not anymore, now I read more realistic books.

And about that school thing. It's important but not very interesting. Try to hang in there. ;)

(sorry about messy post but these are pretty much my opinions so nothing personal :))

enjoy your youth while you still can! dont be afaid to be yourself, who cares what other ppl think :)

I'm 16 (male)...never been to a party, drunk alcohol, smoked, done drugs, etc.

And I never will!

:)

Back