Joh'Vonnie has a website

Joe's court filing: see page 13 line items 6 & 7

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/Joe%20Jackson.pdf

300$ for Johvonnie and 300$ for Johvonnie's kid.
He did not request money for any of katherine 's kids nor grandkids. Just his mistress's.

poor MJ

Joe is a real piece of work. He treats the family who mother he is marry to like crap and beat them like slaves when they were younger. Yet, he is all nice to Johvonnie and her mother and even give them financial support. Using his own son's money no less to pay them too.

And people wonder why Michael and the others had issues with Johvonnie.

Maybe someone should tell her that Joe is requesting 600$ per month from MJ's estate to support her and her kid.

I'm sure she already knows that...I'm sure they also split the money she received for that interview she gave after Michael died where she was playing the victim of the Jackson family

Well I don't have anything against her. She is a Jackson plain and simple. I don't know what her relationship is with her half sisters and brothers, but I bet it's not as bad as some fans want to make it.

A "Jackson" has the DNA of both Joesph and Katherine. JoVonnie is a Jackson but not genetically fully part of the iconic Jackson dynasty as she has no link to Katherine.

No one is bashing Joh'Vonnie, but the fact is not a Jackson in the full sense because she is not the daughter of Katherine Jackson and she was born out of adulteress affair, were even the likes of Janet and LaToya still don't acknowledge Joh'Vonnie as family because if the hurt she inadvertently represents.

I feel sorry for Joh'Vonnie for being born in to a situation that was not her fault, but she appears to have no understanding of what a lot of hurt a birth caused, and a scar that will still run deep in the Jackson family. I understand Michael for ignoring her at the Jackson family photoshoot at Neverland in 2003 (she's lucky he acknowledge her young daughter, and let her sit him after the photoshoot), and I understand LaToya and Janet. Unless you have such a thing happen in your family like I have, you don't relise that their is more to being family than sharing the same parent.

At the sametime I don't know any of the views of what the Jackson's think of Joh'Vonnie, I just know what I saw Joh'Vonnie say in an interview about Michael, LaToya and Janet wanting nothing to do with her. Maybe some do have a good relationship with her, and if they do then that is fine. I'm just saying I understand why some may not want anything to do with her, and that same fans should also respect the Jackson family members who don't acknowledge her as family.

Well I don't have anything against her. She is a Jackson plain and simple. I don't know what her relationship is with her half sisters and brothers, but I bet it's not as bad as some fans want to make it.

it's non-existent. she never spoke to mike. i think MAYBE once, but he spoke to her daughter. it was the day of the 'family' reunion picture. but he didn't really acknowledge her.

No one is bashing Joh'Vonnie, but the fact is not a Jackson in the full sense because she is not the daughter of Katherine Jackson and she was born out of adulteress affair, were even the likes of Janet and LaToya still don't acknowledge Joh'Vonnie as family because if the hurt she inadvertently represents.

I feel sorry for Joh'Vonnie for being born in to a situation that was not her fault, but she appears to have no understanding of what a lot of hurt a birth caused, and a scar that will still run deep in the Jackson family. I understand Michael for ignoring her at the Jackson family photoshoot at Neverland in 2003 (she's lucky he acknowledge her young daughter, and let her sit him after the photoshoot), and I understand LaToya and Janet. Unless you have such a thing happen in your family like I have, you don't relise that their is more to being family than sharing the same parent.

At the sametime I don't know any of the views of what the Jackson's think of Joh'Vonnie, I just know what I saw Joh'Vonnie say in an interview about Michael, LaToya and Janet wanting nothing to do with her. Maybe some do have a good relationship with her, and if they do then that is fine. I'm just saying I understand why some may not want anything to do with her, and that same fans should also respect the Jackson family members who don't acknowledge her as family.

ok....i admit i am naive on this one. how is this person, Johvonnie Jackson, who has the blood of Joseph Jackson, as Michael has the blood of Joseph Jackson, not, in some way part of the iconic Jacksons?

unless this is something other than blood, we're talking about, such as, the invalidity caused by an affair....

I think that the Jackson Siblings should of learnt to accept her. And I think that the eldest children Rebbie and Jackie should have made an extra effort to get to know her.

There's still time though!!!!

I think that the Jackson Siblings should of learnt to accept her. And I think that the eldest children Rebbie and Jackie should have made an extra effort to get to know her.

There's still time though!!!!
She's talked to Rebbie, Tito, & Jermaine.

Joe's court filing: see page 13 line items 6 & 7

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/Joe%20Jackson.pdf

300$ for Johvonnie and 300$ for Johvonnie's kid.
He did not request money for any of katherine 's kids nor grandkids. Just his mistress's.

poor MJ

Doesn't Joh'Vonnie have a job? Why does Michael (Mike's estate) need to support her and her kid? Sorry I don't really like her. Mainly because she went on Entertainment Tonight talking Bull S about the Jackson fam. What does she expect from them now? After she went on that stupid tabloid show (yes, I know other fam members have went on there also) but she didn't have to go on there just to have a pity party for herself. Sorry just how I feel.

I read her blog and it appears to me that she has a love affair with liquor and food. I wonder if she realizes she may be an addict. Its an awkward situation to be in - to be so close to luxury, glamour and fame and yet to never be allowed through that door. Of course, what her siblings have is a double edged sword and she somehow seems to want to be as high profile as they are. Does anyone know what abuse she experienced that she keeps alluding to?

I think some of you are very harsh on her. it's unnecessary.

Agreed. None of what happened was Joh'Vonnie's fault. It must have been hard for her. At the same time, I can understand how Katherine and the siblings felt about her but that was Joe and Joh'Vonnie's Mother doing. I think it's wrong to resent Joh'Vonnie for something that wasn't her fault. Either way, it's a tough situation all around.

Agreed. None of what happened was Joh'Vonnie's fault. It must have been hard for her. At the same time, I can understand how Katherine and the siblings felt about her but that was Joe and Joh'Vonnie's Mother doing. I think it's wrong to resent Joh'Vonnie for something that wasn't her fault. Either way, it's a tough situation all around.

I agree I feel sorry for her, but then again if my father had an affair and a child, I would like to say I would try to get along with him/her because its not really their fault, but when you look into their eyes it would probably just remind you of how much it has hurt you and the rest of your family. Thats probably why Michael and the other siblings resent her.

when you think about all the beatings you get from your father because he's trying to squeeze every cent he can get from you, and then you think about his "other" family - illegitimate by the way - that he treats sooo well and calls it his real family(read Latoya's book) then you can bet you're going to feel bitter and hurt
Michael was nice to her when they met that's more than enough...MJ and some of his siblings were curious about her when they were younger, unlike Janet, but it was Joe's fault for not allowing them to get to know each other
and what did Joe teach her? to try and take advantage of her siblings, in her interview out of all the brothers she singled out Michael and how much she expected from him when she met him and how disappointed she was
everyone wanted something from Michael because of who he was, nobody really cared about him as a person. I'm sure that out of all the millions Joe squeezed from Michael throughout the years a part of it went to Joh'Vonnie you don't have to worry about that MJ did more than enough for his family, including extended family step family you name it

oh. well so do i. what's the point?
What is up with that line through your name. I've seen it on others. Back on topic. I feel sorry for her because her situation is not of her doing but you can't blame any of the brothers and sisters Jackson for not responding to her. When you think of it all of the kids are victims of circumstances. Darn.

I read her blog and it appears to me that she has a love affair with liquor and food. I wonder if she realizes she may be an addict. Its an awkward situation to be in - to be so close to luxury, glamour and fame and yet to never be allowed through that door. Of course, what her siblings have is a double edged sword and she somehow seems to want to be as high profile as they are. Does anyone know what abuse she experienced that she keeps alluding to?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

it's non-existent. she never spoke to mike. i think MAYBE once, but he spoke to her daughter. it was the day of the 'family' reunion picture. but he didn't really acknowledge her.
Are you or any other fans, with the Jackson family 24/7? Do you or any other Michael Jackson fans knew what Michael did 24/7? No!!! you don't.
As far as I am concern it's not my business to say whether JoVannie should or shouldn't be part of the Jackson family. She is a Jackson whether any of the siblings want to accept it or not. They have the same father. And they can't stop her from speaking out about it.

Are you or any other fans, with the Jackson family 24/7? Do you or any other Michael Jackson fans knew what Michael did 24/7? No!!! you don't.
As far as I am concern it's not my business to say whether JoVannie should or shouldn't be part of the Jackson family. She is a Jackson whether any of the siblings want to accept it or not. They have the same father. And they can't stop her from speaking out about it.

just a FYI : After Michael's death she gave an interview to a magazine. In that magazine she said that she saw MJ once in Neverland and he ignored her and only talked with her daughter. I think she said she is close with Rebbie but both Janet and Latoya ignored her as well. anyway the source was herself.

here is the article and quotes from it
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...ing-shunned-by-half-siblings-115875-21671382/

JohVonnie – who for years had been forced to admire him from afar – got the chance she had long dreamt of when the clan gathered at his Neverland ranch in 2003 and she was given a rare invite.She was thrilled to come face-to-face with him for the first time at 29 but dismayed that Jackson showed no warmth towards her and was more interested in her eight-year-old daughter Yasmine.
JohVonnie, now 35, recalled: “It was a big moment for me. But Michael was looking at me and seemed cold. He just said, ‘Hi’ and then he saw my daughter Yasmine and was fascinated with her.” Jackson said “Hi” to the youngster but had to be corrected when he mispronounced her name with a J.
JohVonnie went on: “He said, ‘OK, Yasmine with a Y’, and that was it. He never acknowledged that I was his sister, there was no hug or kiss, not even a handshake. No physical contact at all.“I wanted to embrace him. I thought he would want to go some place quiet and sit and talk with me and ask me about my life and get to know me a little better. “It was very hurtful. He was not interested at all.”

Sheena

I wonder why she has Sheena Easton's Sugar Walls playing.

It seems Joh'Vonnie is going to put out a book. She's not in show business, so I don't know what she can write about, or who the audience is that would buy her book. I don't think the general public knows she exists.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My Mother is Cheryle Terrell. My Father is Joseph Jackson. This is my autobiography. <a href="https://t.co/I264o4MZfR">pic.twitter.com/I264o4MZfR</a></p>&mdash; JohVonnie Jackson (@JNJJackson74) <a href="https://twitter.com/JNJJackson74/status/825395895092989952">January 28, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh Lord...
Guess since everyone else is jumping on the gravy train, she probably figured she might as well too.

Re: autobiography

Judging from some of the comments, looks like your right about the public not knowing she exists.

Back