Five months without Michael

*Billie Jean*

Proud Member
I Love You... These are the words that I couldn't make you hear. I think that I never be able to make you hear those words in the future now. I wished I could have told you "I love you, Michael", even just for once in my life. Though I couldn't say those words in your ears, I kept saying it on and on everyday since I became the girl who loves you with all her love from the bottom of her heart. It has been 5 months since you've been gone. It's just so hard for me to live the life without you. Oh, I miss you so much. I can't find enough words to describe the sadness of your leaving. Last night, I saw you in my dreams. Thank you Michael, for coming into my life and in my dreams. Now, dreams are the only place where I can meet you. It hurts me when I can't tell you how much you are meant for me in my life. :weeping:

Another invisible part of me has gone with you 5 months ago. It will surround you with all my love wherever you go, Michael. I Love you so much. I know you can't hear it now, I'll keep saying it on and on for the rest of my life.

Longing of the heart..

How can I miss your touch
When I never really felt it

How can I miss your smell
When I've never been around you

All these things I miss about you
When I've never had them

I miss the way you look at me
When I've never met your gaze

I miss how you laugh with me
I miss how you hug me

I miss your soft touch
And you sweet kiss

I miss everything about you
When I've never had any of it..

How can I miss these things
When I've never had them

I just know
I love you
I need you
I miss you..

OMG. :(
:angel: God bless you, Michael. We miss you and are doing our best for you. :angel:

I am not a poet
But your love makes me want to write
I am not a soldier
But your strength makes me want to fight.

I long to see you michael
And i know i will one day
Right now whats left of my life
I dedicate it to your mission in every possible way... :)

I love you and i miss more than words can describe. Your my sole inspiration to everything i do. I hope it makes you proud, and please say hi to my dad.

yea five months....

and i still can't say goodbye.
or the... r... i.... p.... words to him.
SELFISH i know!!! URghh

I miss him and I love him too much... :cry:

Five months and whilst the pain has become a little easier to bear my heart still aches. Not a day goes by where I do not think of you and you inspire me to be a better person. We're picking up where you left off to make this world a better place and we do it all for love. L.O.V.E. Michael whilst your absence has left a void in my life when I look to the sky at night and see the brightest star I know that it is you looking down on all of us. You were the brightest star on earth and you are now the brightest star in the sky. I love you and cannot wait for the day where we meet again.

when he passed away 3/4 of me died with him.
I'm just 1/4 left.. in my heart.. my energy..my joy..and happiness..
things that used to make me happy doesn't anymore and now life just seem boring and useless..
he was my life.
5 months? bizzare.

God bless all of you!!! Five LOOONG months without my one true love...... Ohhh... still hurting as much as it did five months ago.....*Hugs to everyone*

Longing of the heart..

When I've never had them

I miss how you hug me

I miss your soft touch
And you sweet kiss

When I've never had them

I just know
I love you
I need you
I miss you..

This tells exactly how I feel.
Thanks for sharing it's lovely.

This is heartbreaking, it hurts me more than in the first two months, i really miss this man, so muxch, he was soo young and full of life.

Michael i love you, i just cant believe that next month will be Christmass, i will feel you that day, that will be half year of you not in this world, i cant believe it, i took you for granted, Michael i miss you, may you rest in peace forever Michael.

He's still making us happy and bringing us joy even now, through the wonderful catalogue of music he gave us while he was alive, through the brilliant TII movie and all the wonderful, magical music that is sure to be released in the coming years.

I cannot begin to thank Michael enough for this and many other blessings he has bought to my life, my families life and millions of other peoples lives all over the world.

What a remarkable man he was. Lets celebrate that and remember it for always.

Longing of the heart..

When I've never had them

I miss how you hug me

I miss your soft touch
And you sweet kiss

When I've never had them

I just know
I love you
I need you
I miss you..

That is beautiful.

I can't read it now. I will go to see TII for the last time now... I can't cry now... I already have tears in my eyes .... Will read it later.... :cry:

But I needed to post... because today... is the 25th.. :cry:

Michael, I miss you so much :cry:

Longing of the heart..

When I've never had them

I miss how you hug me

I miss your soft touch
And you sweet kiss

When I've never had them

I just know
I love you
I need you
I miss you..

My pain couldn't be better described.... and I know many of us feel the same. This hurts so much, so much... and they wish we could simply forget and let go. How? And why? Why should we forget and let go?

I miss him so much, soooo much. And the pain grows older... and stronger
thSarahWeepNotdor_icons.gif

My pain couldn't be better described.... and I know many of us feel the same. This hurts so much, so much... and they wish we could simply forget and let go. How? And why? Why should we forget and let go?

I miss him so much, soooo much. And the pain grows older... and stronger
thSarahWeepNotdor_icons.gif
sometimes i'm afraid of that moment ... if there will be a moment when i'll forget and let go ...for now i'm afraid to let go and forget ? well that's never going to happen... i miss him too much to bear ...

sometimes i'm afraid of that moment ... if there will be a moment when i'll forget and let go ...for now i'm afraid to let go and forget ? well that's never going to happen... i miss him too much to bear ...

Yes, I understand your fear, for it is the same here. For years, too many years, I took Michael for granted. I was a lazy fan, just glad to know he will always come back. For he is Michael Jackson, you know? He can do it. He can ALWAYS do it.

But he couldn't. I never ever thought for any nano second that something like this would happen. These are the first 5 months of my life with him around and it seems like the pain is just getting worst, and I feel like I am paying for every single day of laziness
emoticon-Imsorry.gif

I don't want to forget. I don't want to let go. Maybe... hahaha... silly as it might sound... but maybe because this pain is the strongest bond I have to Mike right now.

What an irony... and what a shame be always late. I have loved his musics for so long, so long I have been amazed by his dancing and style, for his songs and shows... there is so much to thank again and again...

not a good day... not a good day a all :(

This time 5 months ago we had absolutely NO idea what was to come later :( I was MEGA excited too, I was ONE MONTH AND ONE DAY away from seeing Michael live in my country :cry: I was almost a month away!!! Then I saw that thread :( then boom. OMG. I miss you SO much Michael. Just because it's five months today doesn't make a difference to me, I'm missing you always Michael. :cry:

This is so sad , oh God,
how could this be??
I can't understand... I wanna see him again, ALIVE.
I can't stand it sometimes, it's so hard!
Mike wherever you are I love you, and I miss you a lot!

Unbelivable :(

5 months and I finally have a dream with Michael in it.
I can't explain the whole dream, it was really random, what I do remember was I met Michael, it looked like a movie set I talked to him then I had to say goodbye
"I love you"- Michael
"I love you more"- me
He looked almost shocked that I said it first haha
"No, I love you more!"-Michael
"No Michael I love you more."- Me
"Well I love you most."- Michael :cry:

Last edited:
I am not a poet
But your love makes me want to write
I am not a soldier
But your strength makes me want to fight.

I long to see you michael
And i know i will one day
Right now whats left of my life
I dedicate it to your mission in every possible way... :)

I love you and i miss more than words can describe. Your my sole inspiration to everything i do. I hope it makes you proud, and please say hi to my dad.

Beautiful :wub: :better:

Don't say goodbye to me,
There is no need to..
Don't say goodbye to me,
Cause' I'm still with you..

Don't say goodbye to me..
Don't shed a tear..
Beacause I'm... still... here

Go light a candle
And say a prayer
Scream out victory
Cause L.O.V.E is still there

Smile at the memories, yeah..
All through the years
Because im still here

Take all I've given you
And keep it inside
And when you feel lonely
I'm right by your side

And when the storm comes
Have no fear
Beacuse Im still here...

So walk with you head up
And be strong
Just remember
that you're not alone

Im smiling down on you my dear
Remember, I'm still here....

L.O.V.E. to all :better:

i know i just want to go back in time and save him
I think the same thing all the time. If I only there was a time machine... :(

Yes! Hey you guys, in just 3 hours (at 22:00GMT / 23:00 CET / 2pm US Pacific Time / 5pm US Eastern) there are hundreds, maybe thousands (?) of fans all over the world that are going to think of Michael and pray for love and peace and to heal the world, all at the same time together. The energy of this should be amazing. It's L.O.V.E. Won't you join us if you can? It might help fight against the sadness of this day and we can feel the love from each other (and Michael, I personally believe)....

Main thread: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81744
:heart::heart::heart::rollingpeace::give_flowers: :group: :heart::heart::heart:

Yes, I understand your fear, for it is the same here. For years, too many years, I took Michael for granted. I was a lazy fan, just glad to know he will always come back. For he is Michael Jackson, you know? He can do it. He can ALWAYS do it.

But he couldn't. I never ever thought for any nano second that something like this would happen. These are the first 5 months of my life with him around and it seems like the pain is just getting worst, and I feel like I am paying for every single day of laziness
emoticon-Imsorry.gif

I don't want to forget. I don't want to let go. Maybe... hahaha... silly as it might sound... but maybe because this pain is the strongest bond I have to Mike right now.

What an irony... and what a shame be always late. I have loved his musics for so long, so long I have been amazed by his dancing and style, for his songs and shows... there is so much to thank again and again...

not a good day... not a good day a all :(
i wasn't lazy ...whatever that means ... i'm a fan that doesn't have access to MJ stuff like albums and stuff and it's very hard for me to get them and also i never had any true fans around me so it's always been pretty hard for me ...loneliness has always been a shadow for me ... following me wherever i go ...hungry for stuff w him but never being able to get it because of where i live and the fact that ppl around don;t like me for loving mike so much ..maybe this is why it hurts so much
i don't know.... it's just pain and i feel like there is nothing on this world to make me feel whole again ...i'm a desert ...a sea of tears ... i'm empty and cold in my heart .. i just miss him so much that i think i'm going crazy ...really crazy

Back