MJStarlight?!!!

lovelymj

Proud Member
Anybody knows what happened to her? Her facebook page has completely disappeared and she hasn't been here since the 25, which considering her it's too much of an absence lol.

She posted to me on a online communtiy earlier in the week, but I noticed she was gone from my page and our mutual friends as well.

I hope she is ok.

hmmm... i hope shes only taking some time off. :( She's such a sweet person.

Shayla a sweet angel with wonderful talent. It's hard not to love such a precious soul.

I know that a lot of us are having hard times coping. Though I'm able to keep my composure around here, every time i lay back in bed to wake up to another day, I can't help but feel empty inside. Sometimes i wonder if i have a death wish deep inside. Though I could never bring myself to ever stop my own heart, sometimes I feel like I want the source to take me back far away from this world. Whether its God, Allah, whoever is in charge. I tend to look back a lot at simpler times. When things were more genuine.

sigh, anyways...

Please do let us know if she's ok. I don't like these types of posts as I can't help but feel worry. Especially for someone as sweet and kind as Shay.

have a good night everyone.

wait are you making a point to not worry since shes only been gone for nearly 2 days only? If so, point taken.

These topics always worry me though, ever since that one fateful day a member here left and "never came back". We don't want any repeats of those. :no:

Like I said, I heard from her 2 days before Thanksgiving on one of my pages. She wished me a Happy Thanksgiving too.

Shay, we love you!!!

i'm sure she'll pop out soon ... i wonder if anyone would miss me around here ...i really doubt that

wait are you making a point to not worry since shes only been gone for nearly 2 days only? If so, point taken.

These topics always worry me though, ever since that one fateful day a member here left and "never came back". We don't want any repeats of those. :no:

Well that's not my definite point! But I mean.. I'm glad that that's the case that its 25 Nov, not 25 June! Some people sometimes can't fit MJJC into their lives every single day. I hope she's okay though. I do worry
xx

Some people sometimes can't fit MJJC into their lives every single day. I hope she's okay though. I do worry
xx

Word. Also, I just could NOT stomach being on here every single day. The emotions become too overwhelming for me, and I need time to clear everything out. That being said... I do hope she's doing okay. She's such a sweetie.

I also hope she's OK, I have noticed her posts around here and she seems lovely.
*sending strength and love* Is there anywhere else she is active online? eg, myspace, twitter...anything?

For Shay, being gone two or three days on here actually is a bit of a worry. Also she's completely gone from Facebook and she's on there a lot too...

I messaged my MJJC friends on Facebook, to see if anyone has heard from her at all. She's been going through a pretty hard time lately and been very sad so...

Shayla if you see this, just let us know you are okay yeah? :hug:

I just sent MJStarlight a friend request on Facebook last week and she accepted me. I noticed she'd disappeared from my friends list only about a day or two later. I was completely mystified and a bit concerned as I didn't know what was going on. But then I thought maybe she'd gone away for the Thanksgiving holiday and temporarily disabled her Facebook account. I think she'll be back, though I noticed too she hasn't been on here either since the 25th. I'm still hoping she's just on a holiday break and will be back ASAP. She's doing great work for Michael on Facebook and on here too. I'm looking forward to seeing her back! I hope you're OK, Shayla. HUGS!!

............I hope you are alright hun!:D:yes::better:

Back