"Feminine" Michael.

kottur13

Proud Member
I'll start us off. :)

6s76mv.jpg

There was a little girl, with a little curl, in the middle of her foooooore-head!

Probably the most feminine picture of Michael I've ever seen. Yet I still wanna jump on top of him!

Amen! Michael demonstrated a lot of feminiity in his demenaour and his appearance, but that made him more special. He doesn't fit into definition's or stereotypes and is one of the only men I have seen that encompasses and embraces the beauty of the feminine while having all the admirable qualities of manhood :D

Amen! Michael demonstrated a lot of feminiity in his demenaour and his appearance, but that made him more special. He doesn't fit into definition's or stereotypes and is one of the only men I have seen that encompasses and embraces the beauty of the feminine while having all the admirable qualities of manhood :D

Exactly!

Once my friend say (negatively) "Michael has a lot of female aspects..."

I was like, "My baby is man enough to have female aspects!!"

I have absolutely no desire for women what so ever, but I love that MJ was so pretty!! Found him very sexy and appealing!!

Exactly!

Once my friend say (negatively) "Michael has a lot of female aspects..."

I was like, "My baby is man enough to have female aspects!!"

:yes: That's right. Most men are so scared of being seen as anything less than 100% macho, that they will deny and repress that the feminine aspect of themselves. Men and women are both; yin and yang. But it takes a great man to respect this fact of nature and display it so gracefully! Wooo Go Michael!! :clapping:

Hmm, I don't know.
I guess for me there is a huge distinction between "feminine" and "pretty". All of these photos are soooo pretty. But I find him quite masculine in most of them, not feminine.

idk hes the most gorgeous man i have ever seen. idk if he aint been the sexiest man for people hes the sexiest man period!

i guess we can pick any photo if we only go by makeup, but this here is good because of the feminine hair style and false eyelashes.

''purse'' haha
n4f4vs.jpg

plucked small eyebrows
0141cc.jpg

only becuz the shirt seems feminine with the bow
5w5bgphplpsc7enlevd5hws.jpg

i dont have to say....
036fw.jpg

hairstyle
035vx.jpg

androgynous=.)

Michael is the hottest MAN i've ever seen, he was gorgeous, handsome and very sweet)) He had his own personality, he used to have make up on his face because he is an artist and it's normal for them..If he was femminine...? i dont know...at least not for me))
13105575esmiralda99200933059AM.jpg

Michael is just so gorgeous so pretty. :wub: Most beautiful man EVER!!

perfection..pure perfection...that man was just gorgeous...theres a pic of him where he is turned sideways and he's sweating and he looks SO FEMININE but SO DAMN SEXY!! i think its around the triumph tour...

I love his feminine looks! (exept the lipstick....) When I was younger I really wanted to look like him, I was kinda torn between wanting to look like him and wanting him.. :lol: He is so pretty... So pretty yet such a masculine body and the way he moves... ahhh... :wub:

I think that Michael looks totally manly, EVEN with makeup!!!!! I don't like the title of this thread, sorry..

Back