Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
michael j jackson is a very , very very handsome man .

No words can describe his inner or outer beauty. Sometimes, I see a picture or video and I gasp, squeal or skip a heart beat :blush:
In my opinion, it doesn't get any better than Michael :wub:

I agree with the above 100% and more :wub: People may not find Michael good-looking, but they really can't think that he's not sexy, surely?!?

he may not be someone's idea of sexiness...but how can someone say he's ugly??? He's EFFING beautiful!!!

NO WAY was Michael ugly. Maybe what they thought was "ugly" was the make-up?

He was a very handsome man, but I didn't like the make-up on him either. Sometimes there was so much it made me wince. The less make-up he wore, the more handsome he looked to me. And I liked his nose best around the Thriller era.

Just sexy?
I think Michael is beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, handsom, cute, hot, stunning, and etc.

Michael Joseph Jackson is so beautiful to me and always will be, regardless of what other people think. If they fail to see his beauty then they don't know what beautiful is. :wub:

Last edited:
He is damn F.O.I.N.E. ;)

I don't understand how people find Michael ugly. It's just inconceivable for me really. He is so beautiful on the outside and the inside.

I think when they think of Michael Jackson, the "bad" pictures pop up first, I think you know the ones I'm talking about, there was a thread about it.

But even when faced with pictures that show his...(for want of a better word) beauty, they still deny it, and maybe say something like "He looked good when he was black". Yes, that's right but he looked amazing through the 90s as well.

He had a few of "bad" pictures in the 2000s, but that was to do with his hairstyle more than anything.

I think if he'd of kept the jheri curls, people wouldn't think of him as "ugly" or anything, because he looked fabulous in the This Is It rehearsals.

N4ty posted these images in the MITM forum and I think anyone who can look at these and then deny that Michael absolutely DRIPS sex appeal can't possibly be sane.

dfcvd.gif
wbss.gif

Just sexy?
Michael Joseph Jackson is so beautiful to me and always will be, regardless of what other people think. If they fail to see his beauty then they don't know what beautiful is. :wub:

yup~all she said :blush:

Hell yeah, Michael was super sexy! It was more than just skin deep too. Mike had amazing swagger and a heart of gold.

I voted no *bows head*

lol no but before i came on here i never thought of him as sexy or naughty and the throught never crossed my mind and everything i see or hear something like this i find it funny but only as i never could have imagined mj like that but spose i gew up with him before sexy was a anything in my mind

**im a guy btw**

Yes, absolutely!!! Michael was beautiful, handsome and sexy.

HELL YES!

It took me a while to really understand his kind of sexiness though...

He is attractive because of his caring nature and beautiful heart.... :wub:

But dont get it twisted, Michael in his prime is the most BEAUTIFUL, SEXIEST, CUTEST man alive in my humble opinion... -_-

He just defines sexy and to this day, the man is my ultimate FANTASY!

He has always been a PAPI CHULO lol, but not everybody thinks he's bad looking. There's many people who say he's ok looking or attractive and they are not fans. No matter what people say Michael wouldn't be so famous and have so many fans to jump his bones if he was butt ugly. It's all about preference, but some people just don't have taste.

He is damn F.O.I.N.E. ;)

I don't understand how people find Michael ugly. It's just inconceivable for me really. He is so beautiful on the outside and the inside.

I know what you mean. I'm like EXACTLY 30 years younger than him. but if he ever glanced my way :swoon: I'd TOTALLY go for him for sure Are you kidding me? He's like the MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THIS PLANET!!!!, :yes: SEXY is not enough word for him,(Some one come up with a word, i cant seem to be able to)

...But since that aint gonna happen, ama keep dreaming, Loving and carin' 4 him!!!. :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Oh yeah! I will admit his hair around the 30th Aniv. MSG concert was horrible. But during LWMJ he was flippin hot.

Is this a trick question :p

So so so so so so so so so so so sexy!!!! mmmmmm

Nothing sexier than the way he moves those hips! Yum Yum!!

I won't say much else...or I'll be sent to the manhood thread :lol:

Back