Make you christmas wish her

for some reason i believe that xmas w/o michael is NOT a christmas..but merely a normal day... :( a very sad day..please santa bring him back ...if not for me at least for my son ...

Dear santa, I want..uhm..I wish to go on vacation during christmasbreak.

for some reason i believe that xmas w/o michael is NOT a christmas..but merely a normal day... :( a very sad day..please santa bring him back ...if not for me at least for my son ...

I know how you feel THREE of my beloved cats passed away this year and christmas is NOT christmas without them either so I feel like forgetting it and letting it pass by forgotten like any old normal day as it can NEVER be the same without my beloved cats :(

Dear Santa, please bring Michael back :cry: thats all I want

I would give up all the presents in the world, to see Michael once again. I mean it

Dear Santa,

For my xmas wish list this year i do not want any presents. The greatest gift of all is love and we need more love in this world. Also, it needs peace and no more wars.

Thank you dear santa.x

Lets all make a wish on Christmas that Michael is happy and his children are healing..

Lets all wish for justice, once and for all

I feel the same way.

The only Christmas wish that I want is never going to come true. And that is for God bringing Michael back to his children and us.

Back