Billie Jean?

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
Does anybody have a picture of The real Billie Jean.. that Michae talk about in the music? wanna know more about her ... and most of all see a picture of her :)
im so curious

0312_billie_jean_jackson_booking.jpg

???

Yeah.. i serached billie jean on google... and I also wonderin if thats her?

umm that is her but why would you want to feed her fame? shes a no body, a crazy insane nuts-o woman. Not to mention a liar.

From what I've heard Michael didn't write the song about her he just wrote the song. He didn't have a particular girl in mind when he wrote it. "Billie Jean Jackson", the woman pictured above took the song to heart and thought it was about her and soon started to well you all know the story.

he wrote that song about the girl who claim he was the father of her twins etc :)

The Billie Jean that Mike was referring to in the song was a woman who sent him letters saying that he was the father of her son (or twins--I forget which exactly). She sent him pictures of them with her as well. He put a picture on display at Hayvenhurst so that he could identify her if she ever tried to come near him. She finally sent him a letter with a gun and instructions to kill himself so that they could all be together in the end. I believe this was written about in a Rolling Stone interview with Michael shortly after Thriller came out.

The "Billie Jean" that's pictured in the earlier post is a lunatic who had been stalking him for years--tried to gain access to Neverland, sued him a bunch of times, claimed she was his wife, finally claimed that she was Blanket's mother and that Michael owed her child support. :smilerolleyes: She was either institutionalized or jailed several times, but kept getting released. She calls herself "Billie Jean Jackson." Even after Michael passed she was showing up at the estate hearings claiming to be Blanket's mom.

Michael writes about the what the song means in Moonwalk....It's more of a general term, I think...

"A lot of people have asked me about that song, and the answer is very simple. It's just a case of a girl who says that I'm the father of her child and I'm pleading my innocence because "the kid is not my son."

"There was never a real "Billie Jean." (Except for the ones that came after the song.) The girl in the song is a composite of people we've been plagued by over the years. This kind of thing has happened to some of my brothers and I used to be really amazed by it. I couldn't understand how these girls could say they were carrying someone's child when it wasn't true. I can't imagine lying about something like that. "

y would u WANT to be the billie jean mj talks about in his song?? he obviously hates that biaaaatch!! I wanna be that liberian girl

"He loves me dearly...'Billie Jean is not my lover' means that he is my lover."
How can we argue with that logic?
Bahahahahaha OMG.

Back