Usher crotch grabbing..

in the first photo he looks like as if he wants to go the toilet ...

when michael did it it was something like masterpiece ...
michael knew what and how to do things...

others should not try to imitate him... it's just funny, -_-

Ummm 1st of all why is there an Usher thread in here?:fear:

and I agree with Cleo any dude other than Mike who tries grabs his crotch just ends up looking silly and disgusting...but when Mike did it it made you feel excited I really can't describe it...its part of his charm:heart:

thanks for the thread..but....Usher...please stop......Michael did the crotch grab with class Usher just looks like he has to pee.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

EEWWWW!!

that is NOT sexy. It's only sexy when Michael does it!! :p he does it cos the music DRIVESSS him to do it :p not cos he's a copy cat! God, be original Usher ¬_¬ if you wanna be like MJ, be original !!

ewwwwwwwwwwww

EEWWWW!!

that is NOT sexy. It's only sexy when Michael does it!! :p he does it cos the music DRIVESSS him to do it :p not cos he's a copy cat! God, be original Usher ¬_¬ if you wanna be like MJ, be original !!

of course ITS sexy... Usher do it way better than mike..

Joking :p

usher is fat, he can't do it. Looks like he peed his pants:
"look mum, I can flush the toilet.I can flush it, but I peed in my pants" :D :D :D|
usher.jpg

I think it's funny to see him do it. In the movie, when the dancers are learning how to do it, the instructor said, it just an up and down movement and not the whole body moving. She was implying that that gave a smoother move and looked better. From what I can see in the pictures, it looks like Usher is moving his whole body. Maybe that's why it looks gross, instead of looking more like "Barishnykov".

ew this makes me wana throw up lol
gross!!
Only Mike can do it right, and when he does it, it drives me wild,and gives me the horns.

ew... :puke: only Mike looks sexy doing the crotch grabbing :w00t:

" Usher....Sisqo....put your shirts back on!"
- Steve Harvey.

Haha, this is amazing to me.
When Micheal does it, it's poetry in motion and it's captivating. When anyone else does it, it's vulgar and borderline offensive.

haha its funny when they do it but its good to know the magic of MJ still lives on and influenced alot of people

Back