The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Marty In LA

Proud Member
We will discuss the episodes of The Jacksons-A Family Dynasty TV series in this thread. Season 1 has now concluded. The series will begin reruns of each episode in the USA soon and continue through the Spring of 2010.

In the U.K. the series is currently running each week on the Biography Channel (Sky Ch. 156). For more info go here.

For fans outside of the USA (and those without cable or satellite) who would like to see the reruns of shows streamed live online, we'll try to provide a link(s) to watch with us at post #2 of this thread.

For online on-demand replays of all 6 Episodes of Season 1 see post #3 for info when they become available.

Last edited:
Re: The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)

On-demand replays online are no longer available.

(Episode 1) 'The Jackson Family'
The Jackson Brother's announce their plans to do a 40th Anniversary Album, but all of this falls into jeopardy when Jackie erases Jermaine's vocals, infuriating him. To get back to their roots the brothers visit Gary Indiana. When Jermaine confronts his brothers about his departure from the Jackson 5 over 30 years ago, unresolved issues surface. The untimely death of their brother Michael puts their dream of a Jackson 5 reunion on hold...indefinitely.

Watch episode 1 online on-demand now:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=P1G2UU96

(Episode 2) 'The Aftermath'
After laying Michael to rest, the Jackson brothers learn that they're expected to make good on a concert agreement they signed before Michael's passing. With the fear of negative media attention so soon after Michael's death and an apparent rift between Jermaine and his siblings, the brothers debate whether to go forward with the show.

Watch episode 2 online on-demand now:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=U5PVN9CF

(Episode 3) 'Jacksons Abroad'
Despite their looming concert obligation, the Jackson brothers set off to different corners of the globe to pursue their own personal projects. Marlon works on a lifelong dream development project in Nigeria. Jermaine records a song with a top Indian musical artist in Mumbai to help the city recover from their terrorist attacks. And Tito prepares for his first solo performance in London, opening for Gladys Knight. Marlon and Jackie travel to London to see Tito perform, but before they do, they take in the "Thriller Live" musical based on Michael's work, and once again, the brothers are overwhelmed by memories of their late brother. Tito has a triumphant concert at historic Wembley Arena.

(Episode 4) 'Come Together'
With the premiere of Michael's concert documentary, This Is It, approaching, the Jackson brothers must face the emotional decision of whether or not to attend--knowing no matter what decision they make, they will face criticism. The night of the premiere is emotional for all the brothers, but especially Tito, who makes a last minute, unexpected decision. Later, all four brothers decide it's time to focus on their concert and retreat to a secluded location to avoid all other distractions. The first night gets off to a good start, until Jermaine decides it's time to face his brothers with a long held grudge.

(Episode 5) 'Lockdown'
In Santa Barbara at their secluded location, hoping to focus on nothing but their upcoming concert, Jermaine continues to confront his brothers about their lack of support for his delayed Michael Tribute concert. The brothers make some progress in the recording studio, but it's not long before they begin to butt heads. When an argument between Jermaine and Marlon sends the recording session spiraling out of control, the entire project is suddenly put into question, and the brothers split into two, contentious groups.

(Episode 6 - Season 1 Finale) 'Now What'
Having made the difficult decision to cancel the concert, the brothers remain split into two camps. Jermaine and Tito, who still want to go forward; and Jackie and Marlon, who have decided they are done. With a concert no longer hanging over their heads, the Jackson brothers try to return to life as usual. But when Jermaine and Tito hear a hot new track that was written for them, they pull out all the stops to convince Marlon and Jackie to give it a chance. An inspirational visit to a teenage juvenile detention center builds to an emotional and surprise gathering, leaving the brothers to wonder, what's next?

Marty In LA

Last edited:

Hey Marty it's very nice of you to do this thread. I won't be on to see it with yall in the chatroom but I will certainly check out the thread to see what the discussion is about. Thanks once again for the thread. :)

We will discuss the first 2 episodes of The Jacksons-A Family Dynasty TV series in this thread. The first 2 episodes will air on the American channel A&E Sunday night (12-13-09).

For fans outside of the USA (and those without cable or satellite) who would like to see these shows online, we'll provide a link(s) to watch with us online at post #2 of this thread. Keep a close watch for link updates at post #2 throughout Sunday night.

The MJJC Chatroom will have a live tv stream for those who can log in, to watch and chat about the show in real time.

You so n i i i i c e! :flowers:

I'll catch up with you guys later in the chat.

:happytv

How does one get access to the Chatroom?

Thanks for posting. I love the Jacksons! I'm looking forward to watching the show, getting a tiny glimpse into their lives. Michael is gone, now and the show will have a sadness with it. I wish the family blessings and success, as they move on with their lives dealing with the extremely difficult unimaginable loss of beloved Michael.

thanks for posting , cant wait till tonight:wild:

Thanks Marty for posting, I will be there tonight!!! So it's 9 and 10pm, UK time right?

I think it's 2:00 / 3:00 p.m. UK time. I suggest you make yourself a nice cup of coffee...

Wow thanks Marty. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake til that time, but I'll check it out sometime I'm sure.

Thank you for your post. I will check but I think i will be sleeping at that time !

I want to be heeeere watching. But I have company and have to go play tour guide instead =/

Thanks so much for this. I don't think I'd be able to make it to 2am but I'm sure it'll be up on the net somewhere. Thanks again Marty!

Does anyone no when the US STREAM site is gonna air the program???

I have it recording. Now to decide: If I can't get access to the TV, to watch the live stream or wait until later. Hmmm...

For some reason, I just cant watch....

How we enter in the chat room ? do we have to make an account...? and whats the website??

I'll be there... if I'm awake :D

How we enter in the chat room ? do we have to make an account...? and whats the website??

If you send Motsey a PM he'll be able to create a Chatroom account for you. Not sure if he's online right now though...

when will be the streams posted?

I'd like to see it, how can I access the chat? Dang it's 4 am here

thanks

Back