When you listen to Billie Jean what do you picture in your head?

When you listen to Billie Jean what do you picture most in your head?

• The Video

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Michael performing it live

Votes: 120 86.3%
  • I don't picture anything when i listen to it

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
Whenever i listen to Billie Jean i would always picture Mike performing the song on stage with the black fedora hat, the one glove and the white socks with black shoes and black pants

I always picture Motown 25 performance....Simply magical...Although, I love ALL his live performances of BJ

I voted for Michael performing it live. But it depends sometimes I picture the video, Michael performing it live or Motown 25 performance. :D

Nothing at first. Then I suppose. Just the live performance in general. A bit of foot stomping.

Interesting topic.
I picture an alternate music video in my head...just from the words and stuff. I never really realized that or thought about it before.

When I listen to Billie Jean I picture Michael with his fedora on, thrusting his crotch and doing his awesome moves. Every single time! Then I try and copy it and fail miserably. Even if I'm in the car!

Live :D

OMG Just Look at this Video, this is what I experienced and I can’t get it out of my head… :) It is one of his best performances ever + Motown 25. Just listen to the AOOOOW in 6:29 or just look and enjoy from 8:40 in this video. :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eh45AWX9cA

The opening pose, one foot forward one foot back, head and fedora tilted, hand slowly progressing down the fedora and then launches into the crotch grabbing

Music or live usually but recently I've been thinking that what'd I do if I go to stage perform Billie Jean. :) So I imagine me performing Billie Jean.

When I listen to Billie Jean I picture Michael with his fedora on, thrusting his crotch and doing his awesome moves. Every single time! Then I try and copy it and fail miserably. Even if I'm in the car!

:clapping:......me too...:lmao:

I totally vision the live performance....then the crotch grab:blush:....but when i vision it...I am right infront of Michael.....:angel:

Unfortunately (for me) when I hear the beginning of Billie Jean it reminds me of the opening sequence to Martin Bashir's documentary.

When I listen to Billie Jean I picture Michael with his fedora on, thrusting his crotch and doing his awesome moves.

Same here. especially crotch grabbing :blush:
One of my fave live performances.

Mostly the live performance + a little bit of the tiles lighting up when he danced/walked on them in the video.

I picture Michael from Mowtown, performing Billie Jean, how he looked when he did it for the very first time!
:D
He first 'aired' this song on my 16th birthday!:wub:
Love the song, love the man!
Did you guess that? :angel::clapping:

Well I just hear the music imagine he singing, but not live, at the studio! LOL
Or I imagine putting his fedora!

I imagine a mix between the music video and a live performance, sometimes even myself dancing and singing to it...call me narcissistic:p

Back