Joss Stone

Chihiro2

Proud Member
I hadn't heard anything from Joss Stone before except her first big hit Super Duper Love which i've always disliked so much.
but a couple of months ago i came across her new single Free Me and after hearing it i bought the whole album without thinking too much lol.
and found a few more tracks on there that i enjoy too.

51pQYlq5loL._SS400_.jpg

Free Me

Could Have Been You

Big Ol’ Game - a nice collab with Raphael Saadiq

Governmentalist - featuring Nas - my personal fav, love the vibe of this song

i haven't heard anything else apart from this album so i'd love to see some recommendations of other songs/performances you think are worth listening/watching to :)

Yay for the thread! I love Joss Stone! :D

Saw her in concert in 2007, was totally off the hook...she's got such a powerful voice and so much soul! Just awesome to see that coming out of a white young girl...makes me believe in myself a lil' more. :lol:

Mind, Body & Soul is still my favourite album from the 3 she brought out though, I think.

Some of her songs I love (For The Love Of You, Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now) and other times her voice is overbearing.

She's a bit of a mixed bag for me. I have yet to get the new album, but I enjoyed the previews I heard on iTunes.

I like Joss, but I wish she would have stuck with Betty Wright. But I liked the Saadiq album though. I haven't heard the new album.

i think she quite good, but is not my favorite at all, to me she lacks A LOT, but she sings good, only her songs are never good enough... i mean thats the most important thing ever

new videos

Babylon (with Nneka)
with Panai Kusui
with Bil Aka Kora

Back