Kissed before?

Yes. I've kissed 3 guys and made out with 2 of the 3. I don't do it very often because it takes someone really special for me to give a little part of myself to with those.

I had my first ever kiss last night :wub: Its taken 17 years though , lol
When I saw this thread I was like "wow that's weird" cuz I would have answered no but then that all changed last night.

Umm...yes, kinda'.

Don't want to discuss it, lol. :blush:

Let's just say I didn't go into school the next two days. ;D

For the young girls who haven't had their first kiss. Don't rush into it make it special :) I had my first kiss when I was 16 and it was tot tally unromantic I wish I could take it back.

My first kiss was embarassing.

I think I almost swallowed the poor girl.

Less is more would be my advice.

Yes please take this advice.

Its not nice to feel like someone is trying to eat your face.

:laugh: that's kinda how my first went!
some guy shoving his tongue down my throat when I was 13.. not nice at all. -_- so yeah definitely! less is more!:yes:

Last edited:
lolol, no:p im just 15. but I'd like to have a kiss from the gentleman in your sigge suzie1! :wub:

:laugh: that's kinda how my first went!
some guy shoving his tounge down my throat when I was 13.. not nice at all. -_- so yeah definitely! less is more!:yes:

I was 13 too, at a school disco during the last dance.. kinda public :ph34r: kinda pressured. Must not have been so bad, he was my boyfriend on and off for the next 4 yrs & he's still a lovely friend.

Lol.. on the list of bad kisses there is the eating your face kiss, the forceful tongue down your throat kiss and the very slobbery kiss - :puke:

Don't be pressured, do it when you feel its right.

God my first kiss was at a school disco when I was 14 and it was just horrible. Girls dont rush into it, there is no rush. There's plenty of times and it becomes really nice especially when you click with someone.

I had my first kiss when I was....15 I think.

I think it went pretty well. The girl told her friends I was a good kisser :D Yay.

I have kissed one other girl aside from her. Who was my girlfriend, so we kissed quite a lot obviously.....but ive only kissed those two girls.

Nope. I'm 18. When I was 14 I had a boyfriend, and pecked each other on the lips once, but I don't count that. We were both pretty much kids at the time, and it was more like a friendship than a real 'relationship' anyway.

Yes. :ninja:
I was 11, my best friend at the time just sat on top of me & planted a BIG & QUICK ONE on me. I was soo shocked & embarrassed & it felt like crap. That was my first & last kiss.
Looking at some of you all experinces, I think I am scared to be kissed ever again. :fear:

Yes please take this advice.

Its not nice to feel like someone is trying to eat your face.

happy0039.gif
Seriously...don't treat my face like a buffet table.

God I was 8, my parents and I were at a friends party, the friends had a son who was my age as well took me up stair to the bathroom threw me against the wall and kissed me and ran away, my brother was there too... It was embarrassing, and i laughed. My mom and dad thought it was cute...

lolol, no:p im just 15. but I'd like to have a kiss from the gentleman in your sigge suzie1! :wub:

OHMYGODYOURSIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stretcher

Ohh... Thanks :wub: Everybody says that to me :p

God I was 8, my parents and I were at a friends party, the friends had a son who was my age as well took me up stair to the bathroom threw me against the wall and kissed me and ran away, my brother was there too... It was embarrassing, and i laughed. My mom and dad thought it was cute...

Aww that is so cute :D

^^^
okay I have to make another comment on your siggy Suzie... :wild: brings a huge smile to my face

For those that haven't been kissed, make sure it's with someone you REALLY like. Makes it all the more special, experiencing the butterflies in your stomach and the anticipation leading up to it :wub:

french kissing should be illegal. lol. I hate it when a guy shoves his tongue down my throat. Not very pleasing to this girl

I don't think it should. It just depends on how he does it. I've done it but have never had a guy shove his tongue down my throat. Slow, sensual, and savoring is the way it should be done, like I've experienced. :)

I must have being about 13 when i had my first kiss, i had a crush on this girl that lived around the corner from me and we always hung out together until she moved futher down the street sometimes i feel responsiable for that then after that day i never seen her again.

Back