Ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?

had a boyfriend/girlfriend before?

• Yes

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 38.7%

• Total voters
I have had 2 serious boyfriends. Both ended up being total douchebags.

Nope I've never. I have trust issues, I don't show my feelings to anyone , I'm a botteler.
It disheartening sometimes 'cuz all of my mates are in a relationship or they've had boyfriends in the past. I've had nothing, makes me feel like I'm missing out on life :(

I've had a girlfriend, but I was 14 and we were both waaaaaay too immature and not ready for a real relationship.

I'm 16 now, and I think I'm ready. But I'm not interested in any of the girls in my class. :(

Nope I've never. I have trust issues, I don't show my feelings to anyone , I'm a botteler.
It disheartening sometimes 'cuz all of my mates are in a relationship or they've had boyfriends in the past. I've had nothing, makes me feel like I'm missing out on life :(

Same here....Trust issues...And i've seen lot of my friends heart broken and i was the one who was there to bring the pieces together...so...yeah:smilerolleyes:

I'm 21 and i used to be ashamed of not having a boyfriend...but I found out that its really not a big deal...When the time is right i'll find a good guy...no reason to go and look for him now...:D

To tell you the truth...Mike was My first Love...:D...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
I had an on-off boyfriend from the age of 17-21 - I officially broke up with him in April, as we hardly ever see each other any more, so it was pretty pointless! I've dated a few guys in recent years too but it's never come to anything. I'm concentrating on finishing my degree at the moment, so not looking for anyone at the moment anyway.

I've only had one proper serious relationship with a guy who I liked for ages and we dated for about a year. It was great for the first six months but then realised we both wanted completely different things from life so it wasn't worth being together. He was quite introverted whereas I'm a lot more outgoing and our personalities clashed after a while.

Same here....Trust issues...And i've seen lot of my friends heart broken and i was the one who was there to bring the pieces together...so...yeah:smilerolleyes:

I'm 21 and i used to be ashamed of not having a boyfriend...but I found out that its really not a big deal...When the time is right i'll find a good guy...no reason to go and look for him now...:D

To tell you the truth...Mike was My first Love...:D...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Very true! trust me, you don't wanna rush into a relationship just cause it seems like "the thing to do" it'll only end up messy!
I've noticed most relationships that last do so because they happened naturally, not because both were affraid of being alone, or felt pressured to be with someone.... okay I'm rambling now! :laugh:

anyway! yes, I'm in a relationship :yes:

I had a girlfriend. We were together for a year and a half.

We broke up about half a year ago now. Within the space of about a month after we broke up she went out with someone else. This other boy who had fancied her for like........a year and would not stop texting her. It was a terrible shock. I still want her back :\

Problem is a lot of girls never seem the really know what they want. My ex now seems like she misses me quite a lot sometimes. Then other times it seems like she doesnt. Its very annoying.

AT least boys know what they want and stick to it.

I had a girlfriend. We were together for a year and a half.

We broke up about half a year ago now. Within the space of about a month after we broke up she went out with someone else. This other boy who had fancied her for like........a year and would not stop texting her. It was a terrible shock. I still want her back :\

Problem is a lot of girls never seem the really know what they want. My ex now seems like she misses me quite a lot sometimes. Then other times it seems like she doesnt. Its very annoying.

AT least boys know what they want and stick to it.

Im like that, lol. I back off when something good is about to happen, but when they do, i want them back. :p not good, I know.

and yeah, bf kinda..we're very much ''dating''.

really now? :scratch: cause most guys I know don't have a clue of what they want! :smilerolleyes: be it women or life in general -_-

Really? Perhaps these are men dressed as women?

I shouldnt have said that actually, about girls. Its not how boys or girls are. Its just people in general....... I think anyway.

Its just easier to blame the opposite sex when you are angry with one of them in particular haha

Really? Perhaps these are men dressed as women?

I shouldnt have said that actually, about girls. Its not how boys or girls are. Its just people in general....... I think anyway.

Its just easier to blame the opposite sex when you are angry with one of them in particular haha

lol!! :lol: hey now! don't be talkin about my boys as cross dressers!! :lmao:
but you're absolutely right, it goes both ways! we all get confused about what we want sometimes.

lol!! :lol: hey now! don't be talkin about my boys as cross dressers!! :lmao:
but you're absolutely right, it goes both ways! we all get confused about what we want sometimes.

:p Im just kidding of course :D

Yeah, I think its allways easy to blame the entire gender when someone does something wrong.

When someone hurts me, half of the world must suffer! :punk:

no, never had a bf. i just ran into my husband like that, lmao!!!

joking.

I,ve had 1 serious relation ( 7 years) before i met my today,s hubby ( now 4 years)

Only 2 serious relationship. 1 was from 16-18 and he was older than me, I later found out that he cheated on me throughout the entire relationship. Then shortly afterwards my friend insisted I go to a concert with her to see some rapper. I ended up meeting him after the show and we just clicked. Now almost 4 years later living between Houston and Minneapolis, we are still together and I love him more than anything. Even though we aren't always together, distance and time makes the heart grow fonder.

I had a relationship for a little longer than 6 years we lived together for 6 years.
And now for over a year I'm single and I'm loving it :)

yeah I had one but he dumped me when my mother got sick, I've been single ever since

Yeah had 1 serious relationship and 1 before that wasn't so serious. Me and my last boyfriend split up in September and it's seriously the best thing I ever did. I was like, a shadow of myself. He treated me baaaad, and my self esteem was non existant. Life's for living, nobody should feel pressure to be in a relationship just because their friends are or whatever. When I was in that relationship I'm talking about I used to envy my single friends lol. Independance is a great thing. Don't get me wrong relationships can be amazing, like, really amazing. But there's no rush. :happy:

I had, but she dissapeared, hope she is alive, I pray every day.
I am too god damn ugy to have girlfriends and I dont wan't to have never. I deserve to die young and alone.

Yes I was in a 5 year relationship and we broke up in March.

Back