How can you all be so sweet?

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member

Many people in my real life are not sweet to me..... :cry:

Aw, you're a lovely person, I don't know how anyone can be unkind to you. :( :hug:

Awww... I've always thought Michael Jackson fans were extra sweet. :)

Aww......well, just look at the person we're all here for. I guess that should explain a lot :yes:

awwwwwww honey bun I was born sweet child I do pop off when i need to on people but other than that every body that knows me knows I give my heart, a leg, arm whatever to make sure the next person is well. Thats just the way i am and I want to tell you I love you even thro we don't know each other you need love to.

The reason we all are so sweet is because Michael made sure we all are loved and we have to give love back

That's the same question I asked when I first joined here. But it made sense to me because of what Michael Jackson stood for. :yes:
You got the few in this forum who don't exactly care to practice such kindness with each other (only state it), but there are many who do. And that's a rare thing to see online, for sure.

anyone can love Michaels music but to love Michael for Michael the person means you have a good heart and because we are all here for each other just proves he did a great job in teaching us all about L.O.V.E. and how to love.

As Michael said the best education is learning from the master. We learnt to be better human beings because we were taught so well by the master.

That's the same question I asked when I first joined here. But it made sense to me because of what Michael Jackson stood for. :yes:
You got the few in this forum who don't exactly care to practice such kindness with each other (only state it), but there are many who do. And that's a rare thing to see online, for sure.
My words! :) Michael really made people become one throughout the years....I think he's the only one who could create such a base of people having so much love for each other, being so different, coming off all places, all types etc. and so completely the same at one point.
There are indeed ones who could pratice more what they preach, but in the end we all have a same love.

Just look at our hero....the man that taught us everything
MICHAEL JACKSON :heart:
WE loved him & we always will
PS:you're such a lovely person :)

I agree with your post Nar. You said it well.

Michael was so sweet and he was such a major influence for most of us I am sure.....so I guess to answer your question....Its all Michael's fault...:D

Its because Michael was the best teacher :yes: and his fans are the best!!!!
I truely believe and love you all!! :)

I love you so much, all of you..

sometimes i wish i could live in a city, where would be only MJ fans,
imagine what a sweet life we would have...

thank you michael for teaching us what is L O V E ...

Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.
This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.
Michael Jackson

sy_winterkiss.gif

Yep, I agree with all these posts!!! Michael was our teacher...................and he did a great job. He just showed us how to love without prejudice!!!!

It´s all for love - L.O.V.E.!!!!

Oh my dear.. usually.. all of us here that identify with MJ are sweet because we had good values, we were hurt, we experienced some sort of love or some lost.. and many of us don't find around us in real life people that shares the same feelings.. that's why we reunite here... we are spread all over the world... within millions... like a needle lost on a pile of straw and we join here in the comfort of MJ global love.

^ well said and I concur wholeheartedly

I love how no matter what kind of day I've had I can come here and know that theres lots of love and understanding ..as others have said we had a good teacher, too bad there wasn't more people paying attention in class
:hug: to all

Back