TV Alert TV One Starting Dec 28th

ginvid

Proud Member
Starting Dec 28th at 8pm and lasting all week at the same time. TV One will we airing MJ related stuff. I am not sure exactly what. But just to inform you to check it out to see if it is something you might be interested in.

Oh good!

I hope they run the 30th Anniversary Special again. Everytime they play that joint, I watch it from beginning to end. Everytime I see it, I enjoy it more than the last time I saw it. LOL! Not just the performances but also the audience reaction.

Yes, they will be showing the 30th anniversary special. Here is the write up from the website:

This year was tough as we saw the passing of pop music's biggest star -- Michael Jackson. From childhood to his 50's, Jackson reigned as an absolute icon and his sudden passing affected millions. Well, as we close out 2009, TV One is dedicating a week to man who brought us Billie Jean, Dancing Machine, Off the Wall and, of course, the moonwalk. Starting Dec. 28, we're giving you four nights of pure MJ with his 30th Anniversary Concert, the two-part The Jacksons mini-series and the amazing documentary The Michael Jacson Story. Tune in each night at 8pm
Dec. 28-Dec. 31 at 8pm(ET)

http://www.tvoneonline.com/shows/mjweek.php

BTW on the site at the link, they have commentary from Lisa Reye and Omarosa about MJ, if you are interested.

Today they are showing an hour documentary and then and hour of videos.

Bogus, I am in Brooklyn as well. But I have Time Warner.

Back