'Majestic Magnificent'

Rockin.

Proud Member
Does anyone have information on this guy? All I know is he is supposedly a family friend who hung around Joe Jackson. He has also been called Michael's 'personal magician' and has defended MJ in regards to the allegations and other rumours.

I tried searching for him on google with 'majestic magnificent michael jackson' and all that came up were dodgy things and speculation about him.

Does anyone know the background to Majestic? Good guy or not so good guy?

He is a media whore who would say whatever joe wants him to say , MJ has no friends but Liz Taylor and those three little kids called Prince , Paris and the lovely Blankito .

I have always wondered about this guy! A "personal magician?" Uhm, is that NECESSARY and what the feck does that MEAN, anyway? Just another STRANGE person, trying to cash-in somehow. . . .

very dodgy imo from what ive seen of hm on tv and from ppl who had the displeasure of meeting him.typcial slime ball that hangs around joe

I see that I've been deficient in my list of "essentials." I have failed to employ a "personal magician." Didn't realize that was necessary? LOL

It was just one more thing the media used during trial

to make MJ look more ' weird' as in, ' Michael Jackson

goes to court with personal magician!!! '.

Majestik said later that he went to court as Michael's friend,

and that he never said to be Michael's personal magician.

Margaret Maldonado wrote in her book that Majestik was

someone who worked for Joe.

I have always wondered about this guy! A "personal magician?" Uhm, is that NECESSARY and what the feck does that MEAN, anyway? Just another STRANGE person, trying to cash-in somehow. . . .

I see that I've been deficient in my list of "essentials." I have failed to employ a "personal magician." Didn't realize that was necessary? LOL

Oh Jesus! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I really had a good laugh just now!

But yeah, he was some shady ass friend of Joe... so NOT surprising.

Back