RARE Footage of Michael Jackson Recording in Studio!! (from Invincible Era?)

Speechless_UK

Proud Member
Rare Footage of Michael Jackson Recording in Studio!!
%21BhMSGOwBGk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKkIErz%218eJDoBLICEYbQIg%7E%7E_35.JPG

On Ebay here
No bids at the moment - starting bid US $9,000.00

This is an hour of never before seen footage of Michael Jackson in the studio recording one of his albums.It is the only copy and I am selling the original 8mm tape.I will give more details to serious buyers only.It is the only one of its kind and before you think anything weird......THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!This is a REAL Chance for someone to make a great investment or for a fan,just have something that no one else has in the world!I am posting this for the last time and then it's off to the Biography channel or TMZ or something.Please Email with questions.

Would love to see this! I don't think I have that amount of cash though! Would love to see some full footage of him the recording studio! :)

You never know we may be lucky and it MAY leak...! :D

Last edited:
This is 2005-6 I think.We'll see parts of it in This Is It... it looks the same.

Can't we pay for it together? This board has over a 1000 members and if every member is willing to donate $10, we could actually pay for it!

it looks nothing like Invincible Era. After seeing his hair style,I am convinced this is from 05-06 :-?

Hey JerrelMD - not a bad idea!

TheDangerousFan - how do you know its from then and we will see it in THIS IS IT? Im guessing you mean the extras?

Virgo_3079 - it could be from later - just posting what I heard it was from? His hair changed all the time - he had similar hairstyle for Invincible as seen in my Avatar...

TheDangerousFan - how do you know its from then and we will see it in THIS IS IT? Im guessing you mean the extras?

Yep.Extras.He looks the same - hair, clothes...virgo_3079 - I think it's from 2005-6 too!

Virgo_3079 - it could be from later - just posting what I heard it was from? His hair changed all the time - he had similar hairstyle for Invincible as seen in my Avatar...

Speechless_UK your avatar is 2008 :)

Sorry - my mistake! Woops!

Whenever its from we need it in our lives - to think all this footage is out there??!! - is there any actual footage of Michael recording apart from the usual 'We Are The World' / 'What More Can I Give?' etc.

Would love to see him in the studio like this laying down tracks!:)

I don't believe it's invincible era either, must be a few years later.

Just hate it that there are so many people wanting to make money of Michael. Why not share it with the fans.

Can't we pay for it together? This board has over a 1000 members and if every member is willing to donate $10, we could actually pay for it!
I thougt about that too, we could buy it together :clapping:

This can't be the only copy of it, surely someone must have copied this, and the guy selling it could of easy made other copies of it!?

This will properly get leaked one day!!!!!

Awesome! Would love to see this.

I think its from 2006 :)

I thougt about that too, we could buy it together :clapping:

Yes... just think of it... each of us 10 USD and then we'll share it, everybody get their copy. Ok... but that's a perfect world.... starting 9K.... that's A LOT!!!

I would give 10$ no problem, we should buy iy or we may never see it again. I hate those collectors who don't wish to share.

Wow, I always wanted to see footage of him in the studio recording his music. The Beatles have a metric shitton of footage recorded in studio from THE SIXTIES >_>

Back