Who is your favorite super hero?

analogue

Proud Member
I gotta go with Spider-Man on this one. He's freaking awesome and his powers look really fun to have. Super strenth, super reflexes, swinging on webs, the abilty to climb to walls, spider sense. Just awesome

and no Batman don't count because he's not a super hero. He's just an hero with gagets

BATMAN!, sorry but hes my favorite. Hes rich, thats his superpower lol

batman_6.jpg

Batman is not a real super hero cause he don't have any super powers

Aquaman. Dude can talk to the fishes.

And shout to the Silver Surfer. A silent motherfucker but cooler than a cucumber.

Gotta second The Incredible Hulk. I don't remember a time that I wasn't a fan.......I grew up with the comics, cartoons, and of course the awesome TV series with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno.......

Celebrity-Image-Lou-Ferrigno-as-the-Incredible-Hulk-243944.jpg

Hulk Rules.

Batman isn't really a Superhero..I gotta agree with that, and I love Batman.

Personally this one is difficult.....I'm going to say Luke Skywalker from Star Wars. While he didn't wear tights and fly, he did have super human powers (the force). He used it for good, mind tricks on the weak minded, and of course his amazing lightsaber work. So I go with that one

I'm sorry, but I like Batman. What a man.:wild::clapping:

it was always about someone who truly captured my imagination. someone who wasn't conventional. it used to be Batman. then it became Michael Jackson. it's hard to beat limitless imagination and power combined with REALITY.

I can definitely see the love for Batman.......the guy is arguably THE greatest detective ever. It doesn't hurt that he has that incredible stealth ability either....after the Hulk, I gotta say its either Batman or Wolverine in a tie for second place. If you look at both of them, they share many skills.......each one just has a different way of going about it.

Batman! :D I've totally fell in love with him now that I've watched the movies.. lol.

Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew

Captain Carrot (aka Roger or Rodney Rabbit) :p
cczc.bmp

One thing that makes Spider-Man really cool is that he's the only superhero who can do the Smooth Criminal lean without the help of any special shoes

Back