AC/DC fans

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
Are there any AC/DC fans in this forum?
Who are the ones performing the duckwalk and wearing school uniforms next to doing the moonwalk while wearing a hat and a glitter glove?^^

I'm not a big fan, but I know a few songs. But I want to say something. :)

They were this year in Brazil. I think in November or December, I do not remember the correct date. They made a great show with the packed stadium and sold out. Was considered the best show of the year here in Brazil and was highly praised by the Brazilian press. What I can say is that they still reign in the world of rock.

I will stand and be counted... Serious Metal Girl here.. (MJ, Madonna and Mariah have been a few of my are my guilty pleasures over the years)

I like AC/DC - but with Bon Scott - I don't really like Brian Johnson on the later albums - But Back in Black is a great album!

At least there's one real fan^^...and it's a girl whoohoo;):D
Yeah Bon Scott was great and most of the Brian albums are not so good but I really like Brian Johnson he's a funny guy and there would be no better successor for Bon I think. If only his voice wasn't so shot...

Are there any AC/DC fans in this forum?
Who are the ones performing the duckwalk and wearing school uniforms next to doing the moonwalk while wearing a hat and a glitter glove?^^

I know what your talking about..but...not exactly sure at the moment...

However, They Rock...:punk:

She Got the Jack~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7FFPP5KKA8

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...KNowledge IS Growth Education IS The Key~~~

Back