Forget me

Can't and won't do that Suzie you're one of us we need and love you you're a bright spot in a dark cold world sweetie.

Why would you want to be deleted?? I love talking to you i don't want you to go anywhere :hug:

Suzie, don't say that, please. We love you! You have helped me so much today, now I know how to post pictures! And look at my siggy, it's beautiful because of you! :) You're so important for us, really, you have to know that. I know some people can be so horrible sometimes, they just don't know the meaning of loving one another. We couldn't delate you and less forget you, Ok, Suzie? We're here for you for whatever you need. A big hug for you. :hug:

Aw Suzie, what's wrong? You can PM me if you want? :hug:

:( What's wrong, Suzie? Feel free to send me a PM if you want to talk. :better:

I almost cried...

we have never spoken, but i often read your post... and i see you are very sweet...

and i truly love you, couse you are special...

please do not leave you will be so missed....:better:

you're a part of the family..that's why we love you :heart:
so..please stay :cry:

Suzie, seriously...:bugeyed:wub:

I don't have many friends on here..I need YOU please..
PM me or anything I will do whatever you need done..

Please Suzie, don't leave the dance floor..

Please Please reconsider....:angel:

What ever it is Suzie or it could be, you need your friends to help you get through it and past it..We won't leave you..
michael-jackson-this-is-it-c93.jpg

Everybody
Thank you so much.. I Just had a bad day when I made this thread..
I am actually the loneliness people in this world.. always been lonely.
But the things you write here make me speechles and happy :wub: :wub:
And sorry that I sometimes always make some sad thread.. its not because I want attention or something.. sometimes it really hurt so I just make some sad thread .

Thank you so so so much your support :huggy: :cry:

.. its not because I want attention or something..

It's not against the law to want to feel like you exist. :huggy: We all fall victim of desire to feel wanted, needed or simply to have our existence acknowledged.
We're all here for one another.
Just keep both hands on the wheel when driving with your emotions. I know its hard, but you're your only pilot for your mind body and soul. ;)
You'll be alright. :dont_mention_it:

Back