URGENT VOTE FOR MICHAEL! Poll closes within 2 hours!

snorlaaax

Proud Member
Please voteeeeeee.:angel:

Some Japanese TV program is having a vote off on the Beatles and MJ.

The polls are open till the program ends in 2 hours.

Mike is currently loosing!!

Beatles 60% VS MJ 40%.

http://www.bs-asahi.co.jp/usa/opinion2009.html

Pick マイケル大好き.

leave a comment and your name on the next line.

I can't speak Japanese so if any Japanese fan could help us out, Michael would be so thankful lol. :p

PLEASE HELP MJ!!

Happy new year !

I found the page but where should I vote. There are images from Michael and the Beatles, there are japanese signs, but I can't read them. Please help, before mistakenly I vote the Beatles

There's no pic so I haven't voted. It's like voting with a blindfold.

Ok here is how it works. When you go to the page you see red and white which are comments by fans. At the top right hand corner you will see a white little box! Click on it and it'll get you to a page where you write comments and everything.

Above the commenting box, there is a box where you choose The Beatles or Michael. Michael is the first one in the box when you click on it. Than leave a comment on the commenting box(or not).

Under the commenting box, you'll see where you put ur name. then under that it says *Male* Or *female* so check which ever one you are...

under that, it asks you your age..."I think" then It says Administrative division of Japan...Which i had no Idea so I just chose anything in it...

Hope that helped...

Ok here is how it works. When you go to the page you see red and white which are comments by fans. At the top right hand corner you will see a white little box! Click on it and it'll get you to a page where you write comments and everything.

Above the commenting box, there is a box where you choose The Beatles or Michael. Michael is the first one in the box when you click on it. Than leave a comment on the commenting box(or not).

Under the commenting box, you'll see where you put ur name. then under that it says *Male* Or *female* so check which ever one you are...

under that, it asks you your age..."I think" then It says Administrative division of Japan...Which i had no Idea so I just chose anything in it...

Hope that helped...

Thanks i did it :yes:

Back