Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Kane

Proud Member
What was the last thing you purchased, MJ related?

Last thing I got was a TII poster, just need to get it framed :D

Re: Your last MJ purchase

a book called "Michael Jackson - a Life in Music" :)

Three T-shirts. :) And a Steeltown records CD.

This is it CD import/collector version. (I have normal version before)

umh..MJ related ? I just bought MJ pendant on last Sunday ..the custom made one.
I choose my fav pic of Michael screen on stainless steel ..now I am wearing it :)

iphone_case_023_04__47895.jpg
iphone%20case.jpg

My last MJ purchase? Probably Moonwalk reissue, I bought one for myself and for my sister for Christmas...

I was shopping on tuesday and bought Bruce Swediens book, 2010 calender and Bruni concert audio cd

I got the treasures book as a gift but what I physically bought for myself was a mug from the exhibition shop.

I recently ordered this:

"The Complete MJ Chord Book" which includes music chords for many of his songs. :)

I had delivered today a "This is It" tshirt from Odeon, its for my daughter. last thing for me was my OPUSSSSSSSSS :jump:

WOW :wub:

Where did you get that?

Yess!! Where did you get this??? Is amazingly delicious!!!!

Me? I got "Dancing the dream" and "Michael, legend, Hero, Icon".

Still waiting for the Opus, of course....

I spent all my christmas money in one go so i got:
2 books: Moonwalk & Dancing the Dream
and 5 cds: IWYB (Unreleased Masters), pre-ordered these 4>> [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lookin Through the Windows[/SIZE][/FONT], Dancing Machine, Get It Together and Moving Violation :D

Last thing I got was "Michael Jackson Treasures" . I love this book is awesome !!!!

Oh, yes!! I got Treasures some weeks ago and started reading it just after I finished Moonwalk. Wwooooww, I really love Treasures, it is soo funny and beutiful and big :D

Well this past saturday I had ordered Michael Jackson Treasures book. And this:

M_J_Quilt_Comforter_Blanket_Pillow_Set_gal.jpg

I had ordered the full size set one since that is what my bed is. OMG I so can not wait to get it. It is going to look so absolutely fabulous on my bed. It is the perfect item I need for my MJ room. I tell you Ebay is the best site to order MJ items.

Back