Michael left us in 2009... tomorrow we'll say "last year"

claudiomiami

Proud Member
Yes...
The more the days passes the more we will say "last year, Michael died".... when still here in Miami, i can say .. "this year"... few month ago.... from tomorrow, we will already say "last year... michael died..."..

Time flies... he will always be here with us... but, the more the day passes for me... the less obssessed i am.. (maybe a good thing), but will always have him in my heart...

It's just another day in the history on where we will remember one day saying "i remember that year where michael passed"... and the first christmas.. .the first new year without him....

:(

Happy new year to all...

claudio
miami, fl

I can't stop my tears... I don't know how the new year can start without Michael. It doesn't make sense. It's not fair... it's not right. It can't be happening! :weeping:

i do not think there is anything wrong with this post. this is just simply the sad truth

but Michael was all about happyness and joy, he would be sad to know he is the cause of sadness, lets remember him with joy, lets keep him alive, we can do it ;)
I love you Michael, i know you are here, you never went

For All Time

I can't handle this. I really can't. Too much. I just got off work - 12 hr shift - and I'm at home and my mom is here and I just really want/need to be alone right now. I don't wanna cry because I can't tell her why I'm crying.

I can't handle this. I really can't. Too much. I just got off work - 12 hr shift - and I'm at home and my mom is here and I just really want/need to be alone right now. I don't wanna cry because I can't tell her why I'm crying.

Awww u can cry here with all of us anytime! We all understand.:yes:

I also hated to move out of 2009 as that was the last year that Michael lived in body in. :(

But know what?

MJ moves right into 2010 with us!!! in spirit and in our hearts

Be sure of that!

xxx

I dont understand this post, do you want to be obsessed with his death?????

Dear friend... I understand you, I really do, but please try to understand us too. If not here, where can we vent? Where can we share our pain and feelings? I understand for many we are a bunch of crazy people and maybe we are, but we are crazy out of pain. The pain remains. The pain knows nothing about dates and celebrations. The pain is here.

And we know the pain because we also live the joy. Time will tell, dear. But unfortunately, for some of us, the time to think of Mike with a smile on our face has not yet arrive.

Please dear... please... just try to understand.

Thanks for your positive post too :hug:

I had a saying...

2008 is looking great...and 2009 is looking fine(before his passing) but now after, I dont know what to put for 2010!

I am gonna be still thinking about his death, and will NEVER stop. I will Never forget what happened on June 25th, I dont think i can afford to. Some may say this is an obssession but really, its a way for me to deal with what happened.

Please respect others comments, we all have different feelings towards this tragedy that happened *last year*, so yeah, Just R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Lets start the New years with a positive note, cant we? :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Hey guys. I have to jump in here. I didn't go out with my husband tonight to celebrate New Year's. I wasn't in the mood and neither was he. In March he was diagnosed with leukemia, 3 months later, Michael passed, and then in September (3 months after that) he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. I can't imagine how a year could be ANY worse than that. I haven't hardly cried because the emotions are so strong, that I'm afraid I would just loose it completely.

Anyhow, the countdown for New Year's is on tv and I don't even bother watching until the last 20 seconds. As it's counting down (even now just thinking about it), I started crying more and more. I was SO relieved that 2009 was over! I realize it's just a date we humans have decided to use as a marker for time, but I was so afraid of something else horrible happening. Maybe I am superstitious, but all of this pain is just too much for me. I think of Michael all the time and don't feel right mourning him when my husband is sick and may pass. It's a terrible place to be and I only hope that 2010 brings us ALL some joy. If it can bring us as much hapiness as this year brought us horror and grief, then it will be the best year ever. Please pray for my husband. We are both having a really hard time. I love you all and I DO know that Michael loves us all still. He is now our angel and can watch over each and every one of us. Happy New Year 2010. Here is to good things to come! Peace and blessings upon us all.

My only hope for 2010 that it brings justice to Michael. That's all I can think of.

Hey guys. I have to jump in here. I didn't go out with my husband tonight to celebrate New Year's. I wasn't in the mood and neither was he. In March he was diagnosed with leukemia, 3 months later, Michael passed, and then in September (3 months after that) he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. I can't imagine how a year could be ANY worse than that. I haven't hardly cried because the emotions are so strong, that I'm afraid I would just loose it completely.

Anyhow, the countdown for New Year's is on tv and I don't even bother watching until the last 20 seconds. As it's counting down (even now just thinking about it), I started crying more and more. I was SO relieved that 2009 was over! I realize it's just a date we humans have decided to use as a marker for time, but I was so afraid of something else horrible happening. Maybe I am superstitious, but all of this pain is just too much for me. I think of Michael all the time and don't feel right mourning him when my husband is sick and may pass. It's a terrible place to be and I only hope that 2010 brings us ALL some joy. If it can bring us as much hapiness as this year brought us horror and grief, then it will be the best year ever. Please pray for my husband. We are both having a really hard time. I love you all and I DO know that Michael loves us all still. He is now our angel and can watch over each and every one of us. Happy New Year 2010. Here is to good things to come! Peace and blessings upon us all.

Sending you so much love, and I will be praying for you and your husband. Your strength is inspiring! I hope this year brings health and happiness. :hug:

:hug: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Wishing you guys a great new year.

I can't stop weeping. Our first year without Michael. How will we survive? It's so hard everybody laughing and everything and I am sad and teary and everything. So hard.... :weeping:

By reading ... I feel so sad about your fate.

:better: I wish you and your husband all the best!!! :heart:

Wishing you all the best!!! Stay strong!

SFBoys, Sending more good wishes for you in 2010. You always have a home here to say whatever you need to. =)

It is indeed nice to vent and share our feelings... not being obssessed with death... get real... it's just venting.... indeed... and share my thoughts... and sadeness but yes.. indeed.. good riddance for 2009... bad year... bad year.....

Honestly, your words left and right helps me to understand that I am not alone in this pain, that It is NORMAL to mourn the death of someone who was close to my heart as well as yours and feel that i can type, say whatever I feel here, cause you are part of my family too (even for those who have the sole purpose of being mean) but hey you don't always get along with your family.. do you ? LOL...

2009 is gone.. .i guess it was hard "passing over" this horrible year that was 2009... and as i read here, i guess indeed we will all have closure in 2010... depending on what happens in michael's case.. cause after all... i am correct and believe reporting (right), Murray should be arrested THIS month...

I guess we'll go back somehow to 2009 and hold our breath where we are constantly reminded that michael is gone because of the charges pending...

:(

ugh... what to look forward to this year, honestly...

I think about Michael almost every day. I often dream about going back in time to the 25th of June and preventing Murray from giving him that lethal drug and grab Michael and take him to the present.

Sfboys, my thoughts and prayers are for you both!!

I could not really enjoy the New Year's celebration like I normally can and not many people around me understand what I'm going through, so it's good to come here and vent and to try and support others.

I wish that 2010 will bring justice for Michael!! That is the single most important thing for me!

In 2009, we mourned his death. In 2010 and onward, let's celebrate his life. I know it's hard. I'm sad too, especially after reading the title of this thread, but Michael wouldn't want to see us like this. This year, I just want to see justice for Michael. He may not be here physically, but he is here spiritually, at least that's what I like to believe.

I usually ted to be a negative person, but for once, I just want to bring a sliver of positivity. :)

Back