"I know who murdered Michael Jackson"--Brian

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
I have not seen this posted anywhere...I found a Youtube video of Brian Ladd. He is a person who dreams of events and helps out in Missing persons cases.

This is his site... http://www.briansprediction.com/

Anyways...the Video i want to share is another one...The title explains it!

Just watch the video....The conversation about Michael doesn't start until 3:45

http://blip.tv/file/2368779

And The Youtube Video!

[youtube]8nk-T9xEH0I[/youtube]

what part of his forum do I go to? I don't know where to go to see the dreams he had about Mike.

Thank you for that video.

This guy should go to investigators.

Even though, it's a possibility he might just be talking, hell, it's worth it.

"I've had dreams about Michael Jackson stating he was going to be murdered and even by who.."

He says he knows and even has suspects. I want to know.

But, why is he saying all this stuff now???? It's been six months! Or are we just late finding him out?

Last edited:
very interesting. I wish we could have heard more from him? the video is kind of old

The video keeps crashing. The information Brian got, at a fan's request, was this :

"Michael Jackson is going to be murdered on May, 16th 2006 by some sort of poison. There has been an attempt of his live before, but he did not eat the food. Someone named "J" maybe the killer. I think 8/29/58 is Michaels birthday, and if it is, then this event is going to happen. A man named prince hamand knows about what's going to happen, not sure if this is a real prince or a person Michael calls prince for fun."

Later edit : Jermaine popped into my mind, and his strange connections to Bahrain, but then again, I'm really tired and maybe not so psychic right now :)

Love,
Maira.

Very interesting. He needs to make another video about it, explaining it better. Because the only thing I could come up with a reason for this Prince to kill Mike would be because Michael didn't do a damn song for him? or he didn't do a couple albums as promised for his 'record label'? I don't know. I wonder if their is a link between the main people in Mike's life, who were surrounding him right before his napping and this Prince? The only person I can think of is, surprise surprise Jermaine. I wonder if Tohme/Colony Capital have a connection with the Prince too? Since Jermaine is also connected with them... of course :smilerolleyes:

I tell ya, sometimes I wonder if Jermaine has a brain inside that noggin of his :doh:

Jermaine takes a Rolls Royce from this Prince and urges Mike to go to Bahrain after the trial. (meaning Jermaine was bribed with the Rolls Royce)

Jermaine introduces Tohme to Michael and in turn Tohme calls the people of Colony Capital/Tom Barrack, to 'save' Neverland from foreclosure.

Then Tohme/Tom Barrack call AEG to do concerts with Mike so they all get their money back from when they put 'investments' in the brand 'Michael Jackson' but they of course don't even think about the human Michael Joseph Jackson! dhskfjh -_-

It seems that those fans were determined to let

MJ know about May 16th,2006.

Had MJ left Bahrain by then?

I had difficulty with the website too, but I managed

to read that the reason was/is the feeling of having

been betrayed.

It seems that those fans were determined to let

MJ know about May 16th,2006.

Had MJ left Bahrain by then?

I had difficulty with the website too, but I managed

to read that the reason was/is the feeling of having

been betrayed.

By May 16th, I think Mike was in london and traveling the West. It's really interesting because this guy doenst say he's talking to Michael like the other Psycics are, instead he's having a dream. Which comes true... I'm very confused but the truth WILL come out soon enough! *crossing findgers*

L.O.V.E.
Romi

By May 16th, I think Mike was in london and traveling the West. It's really interesting because this guy doenst say he's talking to Michael like the other Psycics are, instead he's having a dream. Which comes true... I'm very confused but the truth WILL come out soon enough! *crossing findgers*

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I agree, to me, this guy doesn't seem like the others.

I think that this one here needs to be questioned by investigators.

The others can just go on speaking to Michael.

thanks for the email.

Hmmm...Prince...Prince of what??

Surely, a Prince is of a high position with high authority.

From him saying Prince, I get the idea that that is who is behind this, someone or some people of high position with high authority.

Last edited:

Ah, that's from wikipedia. But wikipedia is not a one hundred percent credible source.

But thank you for your find :)

I've read it anyways. But this is not enough information to tell me he has something to do with this.

But a Prince doesn't always have to do with Royalty

prince (prĭns)
n.

7. a person or thing that is chief or preeminent in any class, group, etc.: a merchant prince.

3. A nobleman of varying status or rank.

Ah, that's from wikipedia. But wikipedia is not a one hundred percent credible source.

But thank you for your find :)

I've read it anyways. But this is not enough information to tell me he has something to do with this.

But a Prince doesn't always have to do with Royalty

prince (prĭns)
n.

7. a person or thing that is chief or preeminent in any class, group, etc.: a merchant prince.

3. A nobleman of varying status or rank.

Believe me, I know that Wiki is not 100% credible. This is the link that the dream guy has posted on his site. I was just pasting in that link that I copied from his site.

The video keeps crashing. The information Brian got, at a fan's request, was this :

"Michael Jackson is going to be murdered on May, 16th 2006 by some sort of poison. There has been an attempt of his live before, but he did not eat the food. Someone named "J" maybe the killer. I think 8/29/58 is Michaels birthday, and if it is, then this event is going to happen. A man named prince hamand knows about what's going to happen, not sure if this is a real prince or a person Michael calls prince for fun."

Later edit : Jermaine popped into my mind, and his strange connections to Bahrain, but then again, I'm really tired and maybe not so psychic right now :)

Love,
Maira.

This IS getting very weird...check this out :

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/23/acd.01.html

Dick Gregory about Michael saying 'they were trying to kill him, poison him'

Brian apparently mentioned previous attempts to poison

MJ on March 2006.

Was any of what Gregory said after MJ's

passing regarding his fear of being poisoned known

to the public by 2006?

Randi Kaye is back with that information.

You spoke with an old friend of Michael Jackson, Dick Gregory. What did he say?

KAYE: Right. Dick Gregory is a comedian, a good friend of Michael Jackson's. They met many, many years ago -- decades ago, in fact -- when they were doing "The Wiz" together.

And he was actually with Michael Jackson during the second child molestation trial. And he told me that Jackson's parents called him and said that Michael wasn't well, can he come and help him. And a few days before the trial ended, Dick Gregory told me that he went back to Neverland with Michael Jackson, and that Jackson hugged him and said -- quote -- "Please don't leave me. They're trying to kill me."

Gregory says he asked Jackson when the last time he ate was, because he didn't look well, and that Jackson told him -- quote -- "They're trying to poison me." He asked him when he last drank water, and he said Jackson told him again -- quote -- "They're trying to kill me."

So, he wasn't drinking and he wasn't eating anything.

COOPER: So what did Gregory do?

KAYE: Well, he tried to help him as quickly as he could, as a matter of fact. Gregory says that he insisted Jackson go to the hospital. He says he was very paranoid that someone was after him.

So, he drove him to a small hospital about 10 miles or so away from Neverland without announcing that he was coming. And Gregory told me that Jackson was given fluids to hydrate him from 5:30 in the evening, Anderson, until 5:30 in the morning the next day, so, for 24 hours straight.

And he said that the doctor told him -- quote -- "Twelve more hours, and he would have been dead."

He was that dehydrated.

COOPER: So, this was right after the trial. Did -- did Gregory stay in touch with him over the last couple years?

KAYE: He did.

He said, actually, that the last time he saw him -- he didn't see him for a little while. But then he saw him again at singer James Brown's funeral. That would have been in December of 2006. And we actually have some pictures of them. That's them hugging right there at that funeral.

He told me that hugged him and that -- that Michael Jackson looked well. And I asked Gregory if he ever saw Michael Jackson do drugs. And he said, no. He said that, when they used to spend a lot of time together, years ago, Jackson wouldn't even drink soda. He said he was always particular about what he put in his body.

And he summed up his old friend this way: "To me, he's always been a little 5-year-old child in a grown man's body." That's what he said. He said, he really felt that Michael Jackson need someone to take care of him. And he didn't trust those around him, who he says were pretending to take care of him.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/23/acd.01.html

IN My Opinion, Michael was NOT Paranoid. He knew something that Nobody else knew. After his passing, they are trying to make him look delusional and Naive...But he was One of the smartest if not THE SMARTEST person Alive.

And When Michael said, they're trying to poison me, I thought of Brian Ladd(dream guy) when he said on
"Michael Jackson is going to be murdered on May, 16th 2006 by some sort of poison." I thought, well thats not possible because the guy Gregory said he saw Michael Before that time in 2005. But then when I read ahead Brian Ladd said "There has been an attempt of his live before, but he did not eat the food." Thats when It clicked, Mike didnt eat because HE KNEW how "They worked" . And He was alive because he didnt eat the food. THAT to me IS NOT Paranoia. I dont know but IMO, I think someone was trying to keep him silent. God will bring it out soon or later.

Everything is soo CRAZY Around his passing that Sometimes I get lost in it! Its not fair that we still dont know what the HAKE happened on June 25th! or even b4 that...

On another note, I was watching VH1 Most shocking TV moments 2009, today and #4 was Biggy(Notorious B.I.G.)'s Murder. Before he was killed, He was recorded on video saying,
"I think they're trying to kill me, thats what i'm afraid of"...or something like that. I dont think who killed BIG is connected to Mike, but I think when people in their position say that Somebody is trying to kill them, One should take it seriously.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Just an addition to this interesting thread; check out this link:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-bahraini-prince/story-e6frfn09-1111118067187

Michael was sued by Prince Hamad in 2008. Could it of been motive that Michael owed him money? Perhaps.

I love Michael dearly but why was he always tangled up in so many predicament ending in lawsuits? I never heard of such sloppy business dealings.

Why would he even think some rich guy would give him money with no strings attached?
Just as mind bogling as a girl who goes up to a guy's apartement for "coffee" and is surprised when taken advantage of.

Just an addition to this interesting thread; check out this link:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-bahraini-prince/story-e6frfn09-1111118067187

Michael was sued by Prince Hamad in 2008. Could it of been motive that Michael owed him money? Perhaps.

"He[Michael] also argues the sheikh exercised "undue influence'' over him in the aftermath of the 2005 trial, at which point he was emotionally exhausted."

I believe that. The media might say it was an excuse but When Michael says he's hurting or exhausted, but I know he really means it!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Back