'2300' video

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I saw it on BET today & its really cool to see Katherine & Joe in the video. And it looks like even Reebe & someone's children.

I love this video so much, I love seeing the family together (even though Marlon and Latoya were not in it)

Not to sound bias but apart of the reason I watch this video so much is because of Michael's smile, you can tell he's happy to be with his family.

Marlon sings on the song, but didn't participate in the video. LaToya was not involved at all. The children are Joe & Katherine's grandchildren, they're the youth voices at the end of the song.

It was an awesome video having the family together and there voices are so amazing! They are God-given talented and Michael was being humble by not singing most of the song!

Last edited:
Marlon sings on the song, but didn't participate in the video. LaToya was not involved at all. The children are Joe & Katherine's grandchildren, they're the youth voices at the end of the song.

By any chance, do you know why Marlon and Latoya didn't participate?

By any chance, do you know why Marlon and Latoya didn't participate?
Marlon, I don't know. I think he lived in another state and wasn't available. But Latoya was with Jack Gordon at the time and he tended to keep her away from the family. Randy didn't participate in all of the promotion for the album, because he released a solo album (Randy and the Gypsies) at the same time the 2300 Jackson Street album was out. The other 3 brothers (Jackie, Jermaine, & Tito) appeared on TV shows as a trio.

Yeah I know
I love when he and Michael are adlibbing at the end of the song.

Marlon used to keep away most of the time, he and his wife and their children would separate themselves from the family. He has always been like this and this behavior of his is well known, even one of Jermaine's baby mama's talked about this.

Marlon, I don't know. I think he lived in another state and wasn't available. But Latoya was with Jack Gordon at the time and he tended to keep her away from the family. Randy didn't participate in all of the promotion for the album, because he released a solo album (Randy and the Gypsies) at the same time the 2300 Jackson Street album was out. The other 3 brothers (Jackie, Jermaine, & Tito) appeared on TV shows as a trio.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Dangerous album would have been different if this song hadn't been made, since Teddy Riley worked on this song and "She". So I assume this is when Mike met him.

Back