Your fav tour-MJ

Who is your fav Mike?

• Afro-Michael (70s)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Skinny Michael (Off the Wall, Thriller)

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Bad, very Bad Michael

Votes: 66 48.5%
  • Dangerous Michael

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Gold Michael (HIStory)

Votes: 26 19.1%

• Total voters

angel256

Proud Member
What is your favorite MJ-tour style? Mine definitely from the Bad tour!!!

Last edited:
Re: Your fav MJ

Well during "Bad" I had the biggest schoolgirl crush

but Michael is always my favorite Michael:wub::wub::wub:

Well to me he is always the most beautiful thing in this world! But something about the Dangerous period i just love! :heart:

Gold Michael for me. I love the HIStory Era. I also think Michael is sooo sweet during the 70's. :wub:

I like the skinny Michael most because he just looks the best during that time. But the Bad Michael also looks good as well as the Dangerous Michael:)
Either way Michael never was a bad looking person:)

All eras are great!!! From the 70s (the most cute thing on this planet), to the 80s (at his best I think) and the 90s where he is at the top of the world!!!! But every time I see him during the BAD years, I just get crazy about him :wub:

Last edited:

I love Dangerous, but it was really hard to choose...I also love HIStory Mike as well....

Don't get me wrong, I love all eras.. he's Michael Jackson no matter what but..
Where is the recent era?
or Invincible
I refuse to vote.

No. I decided to have a poll about Michael and his appearances during his live concerts from Destiny to HIStory tour, that's why.. That doesn't mean that the post '97 Mike is less gorgeous!!:D

Last edited:

Michael is ALWAYS stunning, through EVERY era ;)

Bad era Mike was just particularly seksi ;)

Oh so so totally and wholeheartedly agree!!! :yes:
MJ is the cutest right through from baby MJ..............yeah..........to teens..................bad right up until the end.............His amazing beauty knows no end! :)
I know that sounds a bit slushy but it's true!
I love him in all eras! dont you?

xxx

I love the Bad era of Michael. Bet that makes a lot girls faint. I just love that happened.

I could never choose an era. My fav Michael era is Michael. :)

Just to reiterate!! :)

I love MJ in all eras! Here he is in just a few of my favs......thro out the eras!

earlyyears134.jpg

And
norm_MJMacro8magicsparkles.jpg

To
457-1.jpg

And some!!! :)

To this is it SMOOTHIE!!!
untitledthisit.jpg

Last edited:

I like Dangerous MJ... when I think of Michael, that's the first "look" that pops into my head. During that time he made the song Heal The World, did that huge Superbowl performance... so many things.

Bad Era is my favourite, but I also really like how he looked in the Off The Wall era.

Don't get me wrong, I love all eras.. he's Michael Jackson no matter what but..
Where is the recent era?
or Invincible
I refuse to vote.

Ditto..always Michael, Forever Michael..
But I really admit I love his Off the Wall & Thriller era..
I love to see him in Invincible Era. Michael was cute there. He made me "speechless"..I miss him :(

1976-1978 Afro Mike/Off the Wall, I have an obsession with those era. He is so hot and fine and my crush on him from that era is huge. :wild: I love all eras though. :)

Ditto..always Michael, Forever Michael..
But I really admit I love his Off the Wall & Thriller era..
I love to see him in Invincible Era. Michael was cute there. He made me "speechless"..I miss him :(

1976-1978 Afro Mike/Off the Wall, I have an obsession with those era. He is so hot and fine and my crush on him from that era is huge. :wild: I love all eras though. :)

1976-1978 It's the time where the true magic starts. You can tell that something different in history of music is going to happen. Very creative, innocent and full of energy!!!!! The way he dances, smiles, stares, talks and the same time very shy.........................:love:

Back