Your Opinion - Could MJ Have Done All Fifty Shows?

Could MJ Have Done All Fifty Shows?

• HELL YES!! He could have done 50 AND MORE! (please explain below)

Votes: 104 21.4%
  • Yeah, I think he was ready for 50, with the breaks here and there. (please explain below)

Votes: 248 51.0%
  • No, he was not healthy enough to do 50 shows. (please explain below)

Votes: 134 27.6%

• Total voters

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
I know this is kinda late, but I haven't been on here in a while and I can't find a thread like this. After seeing TII, do you think michael could have done all 50 shows? Do you think he was as "fit" as travis and kenny were saying?

Re: So...do you guys think he could have done all 50 shows?

Yessir! :happy:

"No" and i am not going there.

Yes but at what cost... he would have been very exhausted afterwards and need alot of rest. But he would have got a good amount of rest to recuperate during the shows.

Last edited:

Yes he could have

always thought it was v v v odd...n didnt even pay my money for ticket..but when i hearrd there was a recprding of mike actualy sayin the whole ..woke up to 50 thing...and tohe tohme being there at press conference....100 percent no...if tohme don't get arresed summin is seriously up

BAsed on what I know right now, yes.

People also need to remember that he was having about a 2-3 day break between each show and then he was gonna take a whole 3 month break (sorry but i can't remember the exact amount of time) between the shows.

I swear some people talk as if Mike was gonna do the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and so on

He was only doing like 2 shows every week...right?

And you need to take into account that he wouldn't of had to travel all over the world, but just stay in London.

ok first off Yes he could have, NO he wasnt to skinny.

This topic has been brought up in 60 different ways and always ends in a fight. You seen what he was trying to do, you seen him working as hard as he could. What was the song where he kept saying.... oh oh... i know what its called. KEEP THE FAITH.

We get the rehearsal we get to see what COULD have been. There is no faith in the fans even before his death that he could have done this. kinda makes me mad at the lack of faith the "Fans" had in him from the get go. Everyone was so worried about the concerts being canceled....guess this didn't disappoint you.

ok first off Yes he could have, NO he wasnt to skinny.

This topic has been brought up in 60 different ways and always ends in a fight. You seen what he was trying to do, you seen him working as hard as he could. What was the song where he kept saying.... oh oh... i know what its called. KEEP THE FAITH.

We get the rehearsal we get to see what COULD have been. There is no faith in the fans even before his death that he could have done this. kinda makes me mad at the lack of faith the "Fans" had in him from the get go. Everyone was so worried about the concerts being canceled....guess this didn't disappoint you.

Ok...well we'll make sure this one doesn't turn into a fight. I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this question, so I just started one since everyone's thoughts are scattered all over the place, it's hard to find what you're looking for. Please keep the discussion civil (everyone). Thanks.

SHort answer: yes

if you guys can and have the time, please explain why you think the way you do.

I do think some shows would've been cancelled.
But not specifically because of MJ's health, but because of any entertainer who would do 50 shows in 1 year.

A flu, injury or anything else like that is what I'm thinking of.

if you guys can and have the time, please explain why you think the way you do.

first of all yes I do think that Michael was ready to handle all 50 shows....did he want to do 50 ? No.....He was prepared for 10 as originally stated in lots of other threads...he himself told fans this.....BUT...YES he I believe he could of handled all 50.......Also do you want to know other peoples opinion for a reason?...are you doing a paper for school or something..or is it just genuine curiosity?.....Thanks for the thread..:)

I explained why i think the way i do.

first of all yes I do think that Michael was ready to handle all 50 shows....did he want to do 50 ? No.....He was prepared for 10 as originally stated in lots of other threads...he himself told fans this.....BUT...YES he I believe he could of handled all 50.......Also do you want to know other peoples opinion for a reason?...are you doing a paper for school or something..or is it just genuine curiosity?.....Thanks for the thread..:)

Genuine curiosity. Since New Years for some reason, I went into HEAVY, HEAVY depression mode. I had felt nothing like this in the past 6 months, it's as if a storm just came and hit me in the face real hard. I felt this emptiness and just couldn't stop crying. I think the video of the fans taking the Christmas tree to forest lawn helped trigger this out pour of grief, as well as other things I read and heard. I have no idea why this is happened to me (still in depression mode), and I came back on here to try and make myself feel better. But now all these questions are popping up in my head and I'm trying to find the answers/opinions to them. I thought there was already a thread covering this topic, but I couldn't find it =/.

Last edited:

Yes, no doubts about it.

Yes, he could have done 50, although he may have had to postpone more than just the first few of them.

Do you know what the postponement was about? Didn't he push the concerts 8 days more or something like that? Was it because HE wasn't ready yet? Or the crew?

you don't think he was too skinny?

Nope being skinny doesn't really have anything to do with strength and endurance. I'm about 10 pounds underweight, yet I can run a mile or two with ease. Mike has the strength of an ox, so he could have done the shows. Of course naturally there will be some complications because he hasn't really been performing since 1997, so it would take a show or two for him to get his body back into shape. Plus factor in the exercising and eating that gets done while on tour.

He could have easily done all 50.

aint this abit distasteful. he laying dead if some had forgotten.

God, not again. This has been going since last March...

Yes he was skinny, but let the man rest in peace.

Please don't turn this into a fight. I know he's not here anymore, but the movie is the only thing we got, so we make our observations from it. That is all I want, your opinion after seeing the movie.

Yes of course. How many times did he rehearsed for the shows? Pretty much,so I dont see where is the problem.

Yes, because Michael loved the stage, he loved to perform and he loved his fans. He also wanted his children to see him.

Yes,he could,with rest from time to time and a healthy diet! He was more then ready! :yes:

Yes, I certainly think he could have done them, but as mentioned before, with some rest inbetween shows.

Back